Kohli is the greatest Indian batsman of all time

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Not yet. Kohli is in that phase of career where everything is working well for him. Sachin had many like these. Brain lara had them, even Shiv Chanderpaul had it once. At the peak of his career, he even crossed 900 points in batting rating, which Kohli never crossed. Steve Smith's  best rating is 941 this year, I don't think any modern player can beat this.  

agreed....

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Difference is that Ponting knew the writing was clear on the wall, he was well aware that he was fading away and that he had limited time. Not even a batsman and captain as accomplished as Ponting can keep someone like Smith away for too long from taking up his place in the team, whereas with Sachin he decided when he was going to retire. 

Sachin should have held onto his spot in the team for another 2-3 years and continued his "legacy", appudu fanboys inka excitement pondevaremo. LOOOOOOL. The difference in this case is that Sachin could have done that and made a few more "records" while keeping a younger more accomplished batsman from taking his place in the team. 

That is the difference between Kohli and Sachin, Kohli would never do such a thing. 

Unfortunately for Tendulkar, his best period coincided with one where India had a poor bowling attack, especially overseas, and a batting line-up that tended to crumble quite often on tours. In 69 Tests between the beginning of 1993 and the end of 2001, India won 23, but only three of those came abroad. During this period, Tendulkar contributed almost 20% of all runs scored off the bat by India, and more than 21% when they played in Australia, South Africa, England, New Zealand or the West Indies. From 2002 onwards, there were many more batsmen contributing - Rahul Dravid, Virender Sehwag and VVS Laxman weighed in consistently both home and away, which significantly reduced the dependence on Tendulkar: he has contributed only 14.30% of the team runs since 2002. With the bowling attack getting stronger as well, Tendulkar has been a part of 15 away Test wins during this period, and 32 wins in all in these eight-and-a-half years.

plz answer this greatest critic of all time. plz answer no. tennis chusi cricket analyze chese ne lanti vallani @3$%

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Not yet. Kohli is in that phase of career where everything is working well for him. Sachin had many like these. Brain lara had them, even Shiv Chanderpaul had it once. At the peak of his career, he even crossed 900 points in batting rating, which Kohli never crossed. Steve Smith's  best rating is 941 this year, I don't think any modern player can beat this.  

Except that it's not just one format of the game that Kohli dominates, he is doing it in all formats of the game. Plus Kohli has had times when he was out of form, the way he came back from those times to be the dominant force that he is today is what makes him a special player. 

Sadly, blind and hero worshipping Sachin fanboys will continue to hate Kohli for breaking Sachin's records, without realizing that Kohli is the kind of player Indian cricket doesn't deserve for the kind of attitude Indian fans have towards their sportsmen. 

LOL you should keep parroting that to justify why he got a free pass for the next 3 years aaa, paapam. 

Mari 2011 WC scoring evariki istav saami after 2011 he started choosing series as per importance due to his Injuries when he can be available for team...Dravid retired in early 2012 and later VVS and then still was available since all can't go at one go unless team starts bit ready for next generation to take up.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I think Sunil Gavaskar is the one who 'hung' on to his spot until he made 10000 runs. But I don't know. I heard some of my uncles mentioning how selfish he was. I was too young to understand cricket then.

Gavaskar was a total and utter asshole, however he had no qualms accepting that he was one. Unlike Sachin. 

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Mari 2011 WC scoring evariki istav saami after 2011 he started choosing series as per importance due to his Injuries when he can be available for team...Dravid retired in early 2012 and later VVS and then still was available since all can't go at one go unless team starts bit ready for next generation to take up.

So aa next generation eppudochinatto and adi next generation ani evaru decide chesinatto. 

As per this logic, oka vela good batsmen from the next generation rakapothey Sachin mayya inko 4-5 years team lo continue avuthu koorchune vada. Makes total sense man. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Except that it's not just one format of the game that Kohli dominates, he is doing it in all formats of the game. Plus Kohli has had times when he was out of form, the way he came back from those times to be the dominant force that he is today is what makes him a special player. 

Sadly, blind and hero worshipping Sachin fanboys will continue to hate Kohli for breaking Sachin's records, without realizing that Kohli is the kind of player Indian cricket doesn't deserve for the kind of attitude Indian fans have towards their sportsmen. 

let kohli break all the records and do well man. we as indian cricket fans we love kohli sachin rohit or who ever do this..

but we don't comment on cricket players while watching tennis. upma tintu noodles gurinchi matlde ne lanti jedpyam lu @3$%

Gavaskar was a total and utter asshole, however he had no qualms accepting that he was one. Unlike Sachin. 

Sachin was a class act on the field until his retirement. Off the field, nobody cares. he may be an asshole. In fact there are rumours that he definitely is. but it doesn't matter.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I think Sunil Gavaskar is the one who 'hung' on to his spot until he made 10000 runs. But I don't know. I heard some of my uncles mentioning how selfish he was. I was too young to understand cricket then.

Such calibered players are not easy to get dislodged  from the team we can't find easy replacements for them, ask WI players of 80s how they respect him..

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Not yet. Kohli is in that phase of career where everything is working well for him. Sachin had many like these. Brain lara had them, even Shiv Chanderpaul had it once. At the peak of his career, Shiv even crossed 900 points in batting rating, which Kohli never crossed. Steve Smith's  best batting rating is 941 this year, I don't think any modern player can beat this.  

Did Sachin cross that too? If not, ikkadochi edche Sachin fan boy fake pakodi ID gaadu Shiv is the greatest anali mari. Since Sachin fans have nothing except going by the records to claim "greatness" of their GOD, would they put Shiv in a higher league than Sachin since Shiv crossed the 900 points rating now? @3$%

Who the fuark cares about the points in batting, as I mentioned earlier Smith is a genius already. We are lucky to witness two genius batsmen in the form of Kohli and Smith dominate at the same time. Except that Smith has hit his peak, while Kohli is yet to bring out his best. 

So aa next generation eppudochinatto and adi next generation ani evaru decide chesinatto. 

As per this logic, oka vela good batsmen from the next generation rakapothey Sachin mayya inko 4-5 years team lo continue avuthu koorchune vada. Makes total sense man. 

sure emundhi tappu? He was still a big commercial draw until his retirement. kaadhu antaava?

ippudu Sachin career drag chesina valla India ki emanna nashtam ochindha? ledhu kadha.

1 minute ago, CMSAAB said:

let kohli break all the records and do well man. we as indian cricket fans we love kohli sachin rohit or who ever do this..

but we don't comment on cricket players while watching tennis. upma tintu noodles gurinchi matlde ne lanti jedpyam lu @3$%

Okay man, salla badu inka. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

arey nizam cheppu sachin fan evado ne g lo rod petti fry chesi nattunadu kada. em frustration ra babu. mana indian players doing well ani ledu.

eedu goppa aadu goppa. cricket aadinava eppudaina or guti billa aadi cricket anukuni saripettukunava @3$%

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Did Sachin cross that too? If not, ikkadochi edche Sachin fan boy fake pakodi ID gaadu Shiv is the greatest anali mari. Since Sachin fans have nothing except going by the records to claim "greatness" of their GOD, would they put Shiv in a higher league than Sachin since Shiv crossed the 900 points rating now? @3$%

Who the fuark cares about the points in batting, as I mentioned earlier Smith is a genius already. We are lucky to witness two genius batsmen in the form of Kohli and Smith dominate at the same time. Except that Smith has hit his peak, while Kohli is yet to bring out his best. 

you still have not made a single worthy argument. :( 

8 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Not yet. Kohli is in that phase of career where everything is working well for him. Sachin had many like these. Brain lara had them, even Shiv Chanderpaul had it once. At the peak of his career, Shiv even crossed 900 points in batting rating, which Kohli never crossed. Steve Smith's  best batting rating is 941 this year, I don't think any modern player can beat this.  

@gr33d