Kohli is the greatest Indian batsman of all time

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Such calibered players are not easy to get dislodged  from the team we can't find easy replacements for them, ask WI players of 80s how they respect him..

Gavaskar was awesome during the early to mid 70s against the Windies, accepted. 

He however wasn't quite as dominant during the late 70s to early 80s against the Windies, which coincided with the time the Windies started being an all conquering team. Plus there was no Malcolm Marshall in the Windies team at the peak of Gavaskar's dominance against the Windies. So Gavaskar had to never deal with a Marshall at his peak. 

Malcolm Marshall is the greatest test bowler in the history of cricket. 

2 minutes ago, CMSAAB said:

arey nizam cheppu sachin fan evado ne g lo rod petti fry chesi nattunadu kada. em frustration ra babu. mana indian players doing well ani ledu.

eedu goppa aadu goppa. cricket aadinava eppudaina or guti billa aadi cricket anukuni saripettukunava @3$%

Nuvvu adinavu kada ra Sachin tho, nakenduku cheppu nenu edo naa manu nenu tennis adukuntunna. 

Inthaki orgasm chendava leda Sachin gadi vidoes choosi. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Difference is that Ponting knew the writing was clear on the wall, he was well aware that he was fading away and that he had limited time. Not even a batsman and captain as accomplished as Ponting can keep someone like Smith away for too long from taking up his place in the team, whereas with Sachin he decided when he was going to retire. 

Sachin should have held onto his spot in the team for another 2-3 years and continued his "legacy", appudu fanboys inka excitement pondevaremo. LOOOOOOL. The difference in this case is that Sachin could have done that and made a few more "records" while keeping a younger more accomplished batsman from taking his place in the team. 

That is the difference between Kohli and Sachin, Kohli would never do such a thing. 

ankul its more than cricket with Sachin, probably Dhoni can come close to that, Sachin is needed for money flow not just to his sponsors but also to BCCI and crowd puller even @ age of 40. Even at the time of retirement he has over 10 endorsements. Kohli ki aa pressure undadu, since is peers can match with him sometimes may not be always.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Did Sachin cross that too? If not, ikkadochi edche Sachin fan boy fake pakodi ID gaadu Shiv is the greatest anali mari. Since Sachin fans have nothing except going by the records to claim "greatness" of their GOD, would they put Shiv in a higher league than Sachin since Shiv crossed the 900 points rating now? @3$%

Who the fuark cares about the points in batting, as I mentioned earlier Smith is a genius already. We are lucky to witness two genius batsmen in the form of Kohli and Smith dominate at the same time. Except that Smith has hit his peak, while Kohli is yet to bring out his best. 

then how come you are claiming so and so batsman is great?? on what basis?? you are comparing a legend to an youngster(29 yrs) and saying he is all time great?. nuvu kohli ni 100 anu no body has a pbm here. why are you comparing with sachin or some other great??

that is a *** asshole attitude. by this way you letting down your nation. just mind it *** rant

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you still have not made a single worthy argument. :( 

Worthy argument in a DB like this, enti bhayya anni telisi kooda ila adugutunnava ippudu

Just now, Satakarni_bali said:

ankul its more than cricket with Sachin, probably Dhoni can come close to that, Sachin is needed for money flow not just to his sponsors but also to BCCI and crowd puller even @ age of 40. Even at the time of retirement he has over 10 endorsements. Kohli ki aa pressure undadu, since is peers can match with him sometimes may not be always.

Odi yamma ayithe ippudu Sachin gaadu corporate endorsements kosame ala continue avuthu ochadantava. Thanks for stating this man, you just validated everything I said. Corporate endorsements valla kooda Sachin pressure feel ayyada, ayyo papam man. 

Worthy argument in a DB like this, enti bhayya anni telisi kooda ila adugutunnava ippudu

yes but you should have some personal standards man.

you can't pick the weakest argument and keep attacking it with weak ones from your end :( 

1 minute ago, Satakarni_bali said:

sachin kosam melbourne london sydney lanti places lo just game chudaniki vachevaru. alanti legend ni degrade chestunadu. eedu repu goppodu ayithe veedi parents ni kuda gitlane chestadu.. talli paali taagi rommu gudde rakam. chi chandalam. i'm out of this thread

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Except that it's not just one format of the game that Kohli dominates, he is doing it in all formats of the game. Plus Kohli has had times when he was out of form, the way he came back from those times to be the dominant force that he is today is what makes him a special player. 

Sadly, blind and hero worshipping Sachin fanboys will continue to hate Kohli for breaking Sachin's records, without realizing that Kohli is the kind of player Indian cricket doesn't deserve for the kind of attitude Indian fans have towards their sportsmen. 

As if there are 3 different formats before...lol. Kohli didn't dominate Tests. It took him 4 years to establish place in Test matches. Last 6 double centuries are against WI or in India. 

If you ask me who is the best in 3 formats, I say Kevin Pietersen (when he is at his prime) and De Villiers. 

You just want to hate Sachin and you are just using Kohli to do that. I don't hate or love Sachin/Kohli. I love cricket and I also don't want my emotions cloud my judgment. I believe Steve Smith is the best in Tests. Kohli is the best in ODIs at the moment. 

Just now, CMSAAB said:

sachin kosam melbourne london sydney lanti places lo just game chudaniki vachevaru. alanti legend ni degrade chestunadu. eedu repu goppodu ayithe veedi parents ni kuda gitlane chestadu.. talli paali taagi rommu gudde rakam. chi chandalam. i'm out of this thread

@3$%malli personals ki poyavu ga. Oh man, why are Sachin worshippers so self destructive. 

cry@flbye

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yes but you should have some personal standards man.

you can't pick the weakest argument and keep attacking it with weak ones from your end :( 

Ilanti DB lo standards expect chestunnav choodu, oh parthu.

I don't need to have any standards here man, this DB doesn't warrant any. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Odi yamma ayithe ippudu Sachin gaadu corporate endorsements kosame ala continue avuthu ochadantava. Thanks for stating this man, you just validated everything I said. Corporate endorsements valla kooda Sachin pressure feel ayyada, ayyo papam man. 

akkada Bcci mention chesina, sarigga chudu... Bengal tiger ni pakkaki pampinapuru Sachin ki kuda pampochu but,  he was consitent enough to earn his place.

Kohli antha manchi captain ayite okka IPL kuda ledu maribaby_dc1

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

As if there are 3 different formats before...lol. Kohli didn't dominate Tests. It took him 4 years to establish place in Test matches. Last 6 double centuries are against WI or in India. 

If you ask me who is the best in 3 formats, I say Kevin Pietersen (when he is at his prime) and De Villiers. 

You just want to hate Sachin and you are just using Kohli to do that. I don't hate or love Sachin/Kohli. I love cricket and I also don't want my emotions cloud my judgment. I believe Steve Smith is the best in Tests. Kohli is the best in ODIs at the moment. 

I don't hate Sachin bhayya, not by any means. 

I just think I am in admiration of Kohli's ruthless domination without even trying to work hard at it. 

@3$%malli personals ki poyavu ga. Oh man, why are Sachin worshippers so self destructive. 

cry@flbye

orey adi personal kaadu. nuvu chese comments batti ne attitude ardam avutundi. as simple as that. nenemi ammalekkalu lanti bootulu vaada leduga? adi ne understanding. just by claiming that you think you are doing right thing?? as dumb ass @3$%