Desi kids with speech delay/autism??

infoseeker786

In general, speech delay unte autism ani ekkada prove chesi ledu, but yes autism unnavalaki speech delay untundi.... but not vice versa.... 

We are also in similar situation with my son who is 2years old.... Parents interaction, kids interaction with same age group kids, pre-school, India trip for few months will all help..... I am sending kid and wife to India for 3months. my parents even said me and my brother were slow to start talking(hereditary), so it could be relate to that too..... but definitely speech delay ki autism ki chala chala difference undi... 

All the kid needs is help.... there are various cases where few kids started talking after 5years and have ramped up, few kids with help of therapist worked..... so each kid is different, so dont compare with other kids and get burdened by it..... I know as a parent you want your kid to grow according to his age..... all he needs is our help....... they will catch up in the blink of an eye's time.

20 minutes ago, Raasko said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/05/health/autism-cord-blood-stem-cells-duke-study/index.html

CNN lo Duke uni research details....ee stem cell theory inkaa emee prove avalaa...sample size is too small with no proper proofs of benefits.

India lo chestunnaadu ee practice, US lo chestunnaadaa ? cheyanistaaraa ? 

Mumbai lo chesthunnadu ikkada parents ni seminars petti influence chesi

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

Mumbai lo chesthunnadu ikkada parents ni seminars petti influence chesi

adey ikkada cheyyalantey....froofs etc ani thokka teesey ttaremo

27 minutes ago, Raasko said:

adey ikkada cheyyalantey....froofs etc ani thokka teesey ttaremo

clinical trials in US are time consuming and need lot of investment, US is far behind in stem cell research compared Europe and Asia

pharmaceutical industry is a thriving industry in US, that explains it

54 minutes ago, masakali said:

In general, speech delay unte autism ani ekkada prove chesi ledu, but yes autism unnavalaki speech delay untundi.... but not vice versa.... 

We are also in similar situation with my son who is 2years old.... Parents interaction, kids interaction with same age group kids, pre-school, India trip for few months will all help..... I am sending kid and wife to India for 3months. my parents even said me and my brother were slow to start talking(hereditary), so it could be relate to that too..... but definitely speech delay ki autism ki chala chala difference undi... 

All the kid needs is help.... there are various cases where few kids started talking after 5years and have ramped up, few kids with help of therapist worked..... so each kid is different, so dont compare with other kids and get burdened by it..... I know as a parent you want your kid to grow according to his age..... all he needs is our help....... they will catch up in the blink of an eye's time.

same to same.. all parents ilaage assume chesukuntaaru beginning lo..what they dont think is if it is ASD, the kid is losing crucial time that can actually spent here with therapies that can recover him well at a younger age

india ki velte other kids untaaru etc etc.. the problem is internal and that is neurological.. how can change in environment can rewire brain

i do agree is brain is plastic enough to change itself overtime, but this is only true for adults,  ASD kids need dedicated therapies focused on their symtoms

if both the parents are not on the same page as far as ASD it concerned, it will be much delayed to get the kid with appropriate intervention

4 minutes ago, srdh21 said:

clinical trials in US are time consuming and need lot of investment, US is far behind in stem cell research compared Europe and Asia

pharmaceutical industry is a thriving industry in US, that explains it

lot of stem cell therapy going on in china, where everything can fast tracked. still no ground breaking results seen so far. End of the day any research is welcome, but exploiting with false claims is of concern. 

it sometimes hard to tell at the age of 2 and 3, my son he was very fast until age of 3, suddenly he is started to slow down with few things. so better to start therapies at early to correct the delays. going to India etc., i dont think will help a lot.

• 7 months later...
On 3/28/2018 at 11:06 AM, Fida said:

it sometimes hard to tell at the age of 2 and 3, my son he was very fast until age of 3, suddenly he is started to slow down with few things. so better to start therapies at early to correct the delays. going to India etc., i dont think will help a lot.

it has been a while since you posted that your son started therapies bro..Did you see any progress.Can you please share?

Chala cases vintunna last 2 years lo. Especially Indian Kids boys 2 in 3 cases almost speech delay. Not sure what the real reason is and why the incidence is high in our kids but parents if you detect a problem immediate ga start therapies and remember most of these kids will turn out fine. Only the severely impacted kids will need life long support. Rest of the kids with enough therapies will pick up by 7 to 8 years. On the flip side some of these kids will be genuises..

On 3/27/2018 at 5:32 PM, Raasko said:

lot of stem cell therapy going on in china, where everything can fast tracked. still no ground breaking results seen so far. End of the day any research is welcome, but exploiting with false claims is of concern. 

stem cell therapies may be the only option to let the body repair itself without any drugs

Neurogen in Mumbai is one alternative

now how matured is this ever gonna get in US is big question

for those with optimism that this is gonna happen in US, you may be dreaming

China/India/Europe are way ahead in stem cell research

Panama lo stem cell institutes unayi,  stem cell is any day safer than psychiatric drugs

ground breaking results vachina broad*****steet la suicide chesukuni sachi potaaru.. search about him.. he was very close to finding the truth and possible treatment

be careful with vaccines, anni kalipi kichdi shots ippinchakunda.. separate ga cheyinchadam safe.. see how the doctor's office behave when you have questions about vaccines

anyone questioning about vaccine will appear to be like a moron in US

• 2 years later...