Desi kids with speech delay/autism??

infoseeker786

7 hours ago, kasi said:

em matladhuv ra nuvu???

Mari suggestion ichinodini adugu edhe question..adhi chathakadhu...thu Kya Rey howle

7 hours ago, kasi said:

yala pencharura memalni mee parents asalu.....

Andharilagne penchinate.. nenu adgina question ardham Kani neeku em cheptham

6 hours ago, LordOfMud said:

In US autism babies get full time support from state & federal funds + mother gets support from state + working day & weekend baby sitting, specialty doc visits & therapists + transport

Recommendation:

Go & visit any autism child parents

Intha untadha edaa ...but vetilo max citizens ki like funds..manodiki em rav

11 hours ago, chingchang said:

India pampitey definite gaa help autundi ..  I have seen many kids with similar problem .. Its not autism for all.. mostly ipad mundu ekkuva koorchuney kids ki matalu late autay. I have seen this in many kids .. India option lekapotey aa kid parents ni konchem ipad/tv tagginchamanu .. an more over kid to ekkuva matladutu undali .. if he is interested in songs, encourage him in singing .. that helps too 

Agree parents kids Ni  akkada pakana kurchopetti tv chustuna, phone chusukuntu with out talkin to them how will they develop . They learn from surroundings talk to them play with them take them to other kids who are 1 year older and let them play together Things will change .after doing all these take them to India and also if you have similar environment in India with tv serials it may not help too . 

19 hours ago, Spartan said:

its not about awareness man..

sometimes people do overreact to small things which they dont observe in India.

ikkada peddalu cheppanike evvaru unadu..so bhaypadtaru.

at the same time the environment is different here, so pillal speed up avvadaniki time padtadi.

that also depends on how frequently you meet with people around and valla age group lo enta mandi unnaru etc..

Totally agreed

On 2/2/2018 at 2:18 PM, infoseeker786 said:

he doesnot maintain eye contact also some times bro and doesnot respond to names sometimes

That's ADHD I guess. That comes from too much use of cellphones and laptops at young age

On 02/02/2018 at 10:59 PM, LordOfMud said:

logic in US

Normal life style, if u wanna babies then follow in a quick succession so that all babies grow together with same stress for a limited span of time, say @5 yrs, after 5 or 6 yrs, mother's stress gonna drop considerably.

coming to u r point

Having a baby or not, is a tough decision at all times, but now moving forward, they can have a professional recommendation & second baby is always a great help for a full time autism child care mom

ofcourse second baby can be great help. But as i said coz its a complex genetic condition,  you can't rule out the chance for the second baby too. That makes things really miserable. Even the professionals cant predict this and advise. so its a pure chance / risk if they are willing to take. If they are bit open minded...adoption isn't a bad option either in these situations.

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Fida said:

Please take him to therapy ASAP, dont delay it. I am having the same issue with my son.

Give more details please. Where did you take for therapy, how long did it take?

14 minutes ago, Fida said:

Please take him to therapy ASAP, dont delay it. I am having the same issue with my son.

How old is he? and what difficulties you are encountering now?