Kansas shooter of Indian man pleads guilty in court

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Right of expression ante rally ane kaadu, adi kooda andulo bhagam. Nuvvu comment cheyatam tappu anatledu, it's your right to do so. Aame freedom of expression rally, nee freedom of expression comment so that's it. Nenu anedi okkate, it's her right to conduct a peaceful rally. There's nothing wrong in it, as for her statements she might have changed her mind. Why adi naaku teliyadu, I don't know her personally so can't say anything about that. 

Rally ki purpose undali ga bro. What is she demanding? Small kids poyaru gun violence lo, at the end every life matters kada. What is she trying to prove? Antha change cheyyali ante introduce a bill. I hope you know Katie's Law. Same way she can push a law on her husband name. There is some meaning to it but ila prathi 2-3 months ki rally lo participate or rally organize chesi emi use? Clear ga undali ga on what stands she is fighting ani. Someone political influence tho using her as face but i'm sure without strong support she can't even talk in front of media.

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Rally ki purpose undali ga bro. What is she demanding? Small kids poyaru gun violence lo, at the end every life matters kada. What is she trying to prove? Antha change cheyyali ante introduce a bill. I hope you know Katie's Law. Same way she can push a law on her husband name. There is some meaning to it but ila prathi 2-3 months ki rally lo participate or rally organize chesi emi use? Clear ga undali ga on what stands she is fighting ani. Someone political influence tho using her as face but i'm sure without strong support she can't even talk in front of media.

You mean Kate Steinle's law? Yes I am aware of it. However, she doesn't have to have a purpose behind the rally. It's his one year death anniversary so it's her way of commemorating it. If she were taking rallies out every 2-3 months as you say, then your point is understandable. But she's doing it on his death anniversary, to not forget what happened last year on this date. I don't see anything wrong with it.  

8 minutes ago, pandugadu999 said:

Asal gun culture teesi 10gadaniki em ggguddha noppi veelaki...evry yr inni shootings autunna kuda..

Constitutional amendment is needed for that, that won't happen. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Constitutional amendment is needed for that, that won't happen. 

yes deep rooted historical background to gunlaws.....wont go away just like that

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You mean Kate Steinle's law? Yes I am aware of it. However, she doesn't have to have a purpose behind the rally. It's his one year death anniversary so it's her way of commemorating it. If she were taking rallies out every 2-3 months as you say, then your point is understandable. But she's doing it on his death anniversary, to not forget what happened last year on this date. I don't see anything wrong with it.  

No one saying it's wrong but the purpose is not clear. She can mourn her loss with privacy as well, right? No need to showcase people I'm grieving the loss with 100's of others. Concern here is what message does this bring to her as well as community. Read comments from this article. 

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/make-immigration-equal-sunayana-dumala-wife-of-indian-techie-srinivas-kucibhotla-killed-in-us-hate-c-1809437

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

No one saying it's wrong but the purpose is not clear. She can mourn her loss with privacy as well, right? No need to showcase people I'm grieving the loss with 100's of others. Concern here is what message does this bring to her as well as community. Read comments from this article. 

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/make-immigration-equal-sunayana-dumala-wife-of-indian-techie-srinivas-kucibhotla-killed-in-us-hate-c-1809437

She is bringing more awareness among the US citizens themselves who are unaware of some of their own nations broken immigration policies. I think she's doing a good thing, is she doing that by cashing the sympathy she has been getting? Maybe, but what's so wrong with that. Atleast she's a known face, she could have silently sat in a corner the way you suggested. 

There are also people that want to use their tragedy to address bigger issues in the society, but of course like the article you posted and the huge(like really huge, 10 comments) naysayers will keep knocking people like her down, while of course being able to do nothing personally. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

She is bringing more awareness among the US citizens themselves who are unaware of some of their own nations broken immigration policies. I think she's doing a good thing, is she doing that by cashing the sympathy she has been getting? Maybe, but what's so wrong with that. Atleast she's a known face, she could have silently sat in a corner the way you suggested. 

There are also people that want to use their tragedy to address bigger issues in the society, but of course like the article you posted and the huge(like really huge, 10 comments) naysayers will keep knocking people like her down, while of course being able to do nothing personally. 

outside of db evadiki teliyadu and gurthu kuda ledu baaa.... and eh tdp out of nda topics valla eh topic kuda shed kee in few more mins... 

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

outside of db evadiki teliyadu and gurthu kuda ledu baaa.... and eh tdp out of nda topics valla eh topic kuda shed kee in few more mins... 

I don't think that's totally right, she knows some local senators now who are sympathetic to the plight of the GC backlogs. She was even invited to the state of the union address last month, that won't happen if you are a total unknown. 

22 minutes ago, pandugadu999 said:

Asal gun culture teesi 10gadaniki em ggguddha noppi veelaki...evry yr inni shootings autunna kuda..

Adhi valla culture bro..US start ainds guns tho...2nd amendement adhi...mass shootings emadya avutunnai ekkuva e cities lo tingari na kodukula valla...oorlallo ila eppudu jaragavu monna ha church lo de first...government padipotundi teesethe..paiga Chicago,Detroit,LA ila chache nallolla chala mandivi illegal guns untai..avvi apali mundu and avvi apali ante illegal immigration and smuggling control cheyali avvi cheyaru votes kosam and moreover ikkada people independent okokka illu duram duramga untai..they need protection..anduke ekkuva ikkada guns and dogs part aipothai culture lo..safety kosam...inka rural areas lo hunting chala important and part of their life...ye government risk cheyaledu anni votes

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

You mean like our @KumarUncle who's a celebrity in AFDB but a total unknown outside the DB. 

On 3/7/2018 at 9:01 AM, tacobell fan said:

Almost every desi says the same. 

evaru chepparu kaka.. America odili povatam anteney sachipoyinattu feel aytharu...

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

evaru chepparu kaka.. America odili povatam anteney sachipoyinattu feel aytharu...

%$#$ nee feeling kadu valladi cheppu

On 3/7/2018 at 9:44 AM, tennisluvr said:

Anta news enduku confirmed news veyyi, athani dahana samskaraniki vellina videos kooda vachayi aa time lo. Not saying that I agree with everything she says, but sagam sagam telisi teliyakunda character assassination enduku ikkada. 

IF you don't agree with her right to conduct a peaceful rally just don't participate. There are plenty of empathetic citizens in Olathe who will participate, ninnu evaru force cheyatledu kadaa. Aame ki aa right of expression kooda ivvoddu antava. 

*=: