Kansas shooter of Indian man pleads guilty in court

tennisluvr

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I don't think it's for attention, it's a crime they shouldn't forget so easily so that's why she's doing it. Don't find fault with everything she does. 

Bro, Connecticut lo, SC lo , Colorado lo jarigina mass shootings lo kuda lot of people dead. Walk chesina vigile chesina when you don't have power to make changes to system, pragada sanuboothi telaptam tappa emi chestaru? 

7 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Bro, Connecticut lo, SC lo , Colorado lo jarigina mass shootings lo kuda lot of people dead. Walk chesina vigile chesina when you don't have power to make changes to system, pragada sanuboothi telaptam tappa emi chestaru? 

are you @Android__Halwa? Halwa kantey ekuva sollu cheptunav

GC kosam rally antey super excite ayav, peace kosam march antey depress avutunav.

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

are you @Android__Halwa? Halwa kantey ekuva sollu cheptunav

GC kosam rally antey super excite ayav, peace kosam march antey depress avutunav.

Rally ante, lot of people dying bro. Just mana Indian kosam antha attention ichina no one cares here in America. It depends on how you see, gun violence is bigger than any thing and almost everyone knows. What point does this rally prove? 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Ralley ante, lot of people dying bro. Just mana Indian kosam antha attention ichina no one cares here in America. It depends on how you see, gun violence is bigger than any thing and almost everyone knows. What point does this rally prove? 

may be to convey the message that there is no place for hate crime in US. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

may be to convey the message that there is no place for hate crime in US. 

From president to Mayor of the city andaru "standard" statement icharu ga, yes there is no place for hate crime ani. You (his wife) time and again say the same thing? Blind ga rally ante oh is it ante I'm a good guy ?

30 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Dumala, said her husband's murder had confirmed her worst fears about xenophobia in the US. "I told him many times, 'Should we think about going back? Should we think about going to a different country?' He said, 'No,'" she told CNN affiliate KCTV-TV.

Almost every desi says the same. 

Sollu cheppatam lo andaru Roja le..mari ala adigina ame ippudu ikkade enduku settle aindi..gc processing nadustundi and monne malla US ni pogidindi..daniki thodu cnn gadu dorikadu.

Just now, LastManStanding said:

Sollu cheppatam lo andaru Roja le..mari ala adigina ame ippudu ikkade enduku settle aindi..gc processing nadustundi and monne malla US ni pogidindi..daniki thodu cnn gadu dorikadu.

You will get GC bro, if you are a victim of any such violence they have a provision that allow you to become US citizen because they think you will trust their system even where there is life threatening event happened against you. No wonder if she settles here. 

Maa univ lo same thing happened to Indian students, one black guy came with gun to rob and threatened and all of them got GC

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

You will get GC bro, if you are a victim of any such violence they have a provision that allow you to become US citizen because they think you will trust their system even where there is life threatening event happened against you. No wonder if she settles here. 

Maa univ lo same thing happened to Indian students, one black guy came with gun to rob and threatened and all of them got GC

Papam ninnenduku exclude chesaru bro

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Source flease.. i know there is a provision but I would like to know if this event is true or not.

Ya bro ala gc vachina vallu naku kuda konta mandi telusu but tana statements gurinchi anthe..appudemo US ante adedo goramaina place annatlu matladindi..India lo tana husband dahana samskaralaki kuda vellaledu anta kadha ikkada visa transfer panulu cheskuntu appudu..

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Papam ninnenduku exclude chesaru bro

Nuvvu sarcastic ga digina, it wasn't happened to me bro. I'm not as smart as you kada. So still here in USA.

Just now, LastManStanding said:

Ya bro ala gc vachina vallu naku kuda konta mandi telusu but tana statements gurinchi anthe..appudemo US ante adedo goramaina place annatlu matladindi..India lo tana husband dahana samskaralaki kuda vellaledu anta kadha ikkada visa transfer panulu cheskuntu appudu..

sanuboothi telapataniki @tennisluvr & @Staysafebro undaru ga 

• Haha 1

Nuvvu sarcastic ga digina, it wasn't happened to me bro. I'm not as smart as you kada. So still here in USA.

It's okay bro, ache din aane waale hain for legal immigrants ani @Quickgun_murugan bro eppudu fositive ga septha untadu