Kansas shooter of Indian man pleads guilty in court

tennisluvr

21 minutes ago, kukka_bathuku said:

Yes him getting shot is bad, Yes she is suffering the loss of a family member. But, that doesn't give her the right to generalize american society as xenophobic.

American's get robbed in India(sure we get mugged here), american ladies get assaulted in India, American immigration system gets abused by Indian consultancies and consultants, American companies like Netflix and Moviepass T&C get violated by Indians by sharing accounts with friends and family (someone I know has 9 users on one netflix account)........ and the list goes on. I absolutely have no sympathy for lazy ass MOFOs who try to scheme and scam the system like her ($750k go fund me, r u kidding me) and most Indians here.

Her husband might be a good individual, but what she is doing after that incident isn't ethical.

Why is she even here after that incident? people get killed in India, how many get go fund me accounts organised in their name?

Exactly I support the killing of her husband 

2 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

This guy should be given noble prize for killing a desi they should be slaughtered for extending visas and staying in foreign lands 

@stfu

mancho chedo too much press vochindi vaunty ki.. do you guys know she was even at state of union speech.. saw some pics with gabbard n rand paul..

edo cinma lo cheppinattu .. bad or good press makes these days

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

mancho chedo too much press vochindi vaunty ki.. do you guys know she was even at state of union speech.. saw some pics with gabbard n rand paul..

edo cinma lo cheppinattu .. bad or good press makes these days

Mana dB lo kuda vesaruga vollu sesindi ani Android halwa hastam vundi ani 

42 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Exactly I support the killing of her husband 

That is not what I said. I said 'What she is doing isn't right'. Pichhekki kottukuntunnava, if you support someone's killing, I have to report this to FBI. taking a screenshot right now.

48 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

This guy should be given noble prize for killing a desi they should be slaughtered for extending visas and staying in foreign lands 

u too.

1 hour ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

champukuntu pothey evadu migaladu @Raithu_bidda_ kaka... thappu chempalesko .. atla anoddu... visa extension lu cheskoni undedi manchi bathuku kosam.. evado chetilo sachaneeki kadu... 

12 minutes ago, kukka_bathuku said:

That is not what I said. I said 'What she is doing isn't right'. Pichhekki kottukuntunnava, if you support someone's killing, I have to report this to FBI. taking a screenshot right now.

Report to csi too and deu also 

1 hour ago, kukka_bathuku said:

Yes him getting shot is bad, Yes she is suffering the loss of a family member. But, that doesn't give her the right to generalize american society as xenophobic.

American's get robbed in India(sure we get mugged here), american ladies get assaulted in India, American immigration system gets abused by Indian consultancies and consultants, American companies like Netflix and Moviepass T&C get violated by Indians by sharing accounts with friends and family (someone I know has 9 users on one netflix account)........ and the list goes on. I absolutely have no sympathy for lazy ass MOFOs who try to scheme and scam the system like her ($750k go fund me, r u kidding me) and most Indians here.

Her husband might be a good individual, but what she is doing after that incident isn't ethical.

Why is she even here after that incident? people get killed in India, how many get go fund me accounts organised in their name?

ekkada life baguntado akkada undali anukovatam humans lo sahajam... American system ni exploit chesi government paisal 10gabettadam lo karrollu makku galla tho polisthey manollu nothing.. atleast we are one of the top earning population and pay more taxes than other ethnic groups... 

yes manollu America ki American life style ki ichey over exaggerated preference is not good antha matrana purugulalaa soodalana endi aallani...

3 minutes ago, pandugadu999 said:

Aunty ki siggu ledu..

why dont you contact her directly and let her know how her actions are interpreted and what she can do to make everyone feel good about her...

@Android_Halwa kaka.. aamey contact number iyyu pandu kaka ki...