Kansas shooter of Indian man pleads guilty in court

tennisluvr

Just now, tacobell fan said:

sanuboothi telapataniki @tennisluvr & @Staysafebro undaru ga 

Aame rally cheyatam tho poyindi em ledu, ochindi em lekunna atleast she's not doing any harm to the society. She has a right to express her feelings, whether she's sincere about those feelings or not I am nobody to judge. That's my two cents on this topic. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Papam ninnenduku exclude chesaru bro

And I'm not interested to personal target based on a forum discussion. You better try not to confuse between writing a story discussion versus attacking someone personally. 

2 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Ya bro ala gc vachina vallu naku kuda konta mandi telusu but tana statements gurinchi anthe..appudemo US ante adedo goramaina place annatlu matladindi..India lo tana husband dahana samskaralaki kuda vellaledu anta kadha ikkada visa transfer panulu cheskuntu appudu..

Anta news enduku confirmed news veyyi, athani dahana samskaraniki vellina videos kooda vachayi aa time lo. Not saying that I agree with everything she says, but sagam sagam telisi teliyakunda character assassination enduku ikkada. 

IF you don't agree with her right to conduct a peaceful rally just don't participate. There are plenty of empathetic citizens in Olathe who will participate, ninnu evaru force cheyatledu kadaa. Aame ki aa right of expression kooda ivvoddu antava. 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

And I'm not interested to personal target based on a forum discussion. You better try not to confuse between writing a story discussion versus attacking someone personally. 

Edo comedy ga anna, antha enduku feel avutunnav. I didn't mean to insult you personally, chill. 

Nenu kooda vinna btw ila kontha mandi who have taken advantage of the U visa(think that's what it is). Monne oka friend call chesi cheppadu valla gas station lo oka sardarji tried this trick and got U visa ani. Of course, I don't think I personally know anyone who tried this route. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Edo comedy ga anna, antha enduku feel avutunnav. I didn't mean to insult you personally, chill. 

it's nothing about insult but I saw other threads and there is deep discussion between you and others members which exceeds the purpose of the forum and became too personal (at least I felt that way). So I don't want to happen same thing here.  

Just now, tacobell fan said:

it's nothing about insult but I saw other threads and there is deep discussion between you and others members which exceeds the purpose of the forum and became too personal (at least I felt that way). So I don't want to happen same thing here.  

Okay ikkada ala em avvadu le so take it easy and let's just stick to the topic. 

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Anta news enduku confirmed news veyyi, athani dahana samskaraniki vellina videos kooda vachayi aa time lo. Not saying that I agree with everything she says, but sagam sagam telisi teliyakunda character assassination enduku ikkada. 

IF you don't agree with her right to conduct a peaceful rally just don't participate. There are plenty of empathetic citizens in Olathe who will participate, ninnu evaru force cheyatledu kadaa. Aame ki aa right of expression kooda ivvoddu antava. 

Lmao! Empathy na? Anta news pakkana pettina ame original statements aite unnai kadha..cnn ki em cheppindi appudu malla monna Jan lo American Dream ani cheppindi...rally ki velle valle comment cheyala ame gurinchi...migita vallu matladadkudadha ? Right of expression ante rallying ani naku telvadu bhayya! 

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

Lmao! Empathy na? Anta news pakkana pettina ame original statements aite unnai kadha..cnn ki em cheppindi appudu malla monna Jan lo American Dream ani cheppindi...rally ki velle valle comment cheyala ame gurinchi...migita vallu matladadkudadha ? Right of expression ante rallying ani naku telvadu bhayya! 

Agree. 

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

Right of expression ante rally ane kaadu, adi kooda andulo bhagam. Nuvvu comment cheyatam tappu anatledu, it's your right to do so. Aame freedom of expression rally, nee freedom of expression comment so that's it. Nenu anedi okkate, it's her right to conduct a peaceful rally. There's nothing wrong in it, as for her statements she might have changed her mind. Why adi naaku teliyadu, I don't know her personally so can't say anything about that. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Right of expression ante rally ane kaadu, adi kooda andulo bhagam. Nuvvu comment cheyatam tappu anatledu, it's your right to do so. Aame freedom of expression rally, nee freedom of expression comment so that's it. Nenu anedi okkate, it's her right to conduct a peaceful rally. There's nothing wrong in it, as for her statements she might have changed her mind. Why adi naaku teliyadu, I don't know her personally so can't say anything about that. 

Nenu ame ni personal ga andam ani kadhu bro kani manollu andaru antha 90% American dream ani vellaru anedi na point entha ibbandulu vachina...