Gender Equality

Diana

Just now, karthikn said:

At the end of the day, profile leni abbayi oka rakam andanga leni ammayi value very less in this samajam

Ardham kaledu but arranged Marriage is purely calculative so can’t comment on that . 

Just now, Babunuvbtechah said:

Ok , let’s apply for same job ..... 

let me know if they pay less than me ... 

yeah let’s do this to prove ur point 

so many women already proved this and it is not new to prove something

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Not really Alex . You would know somethings only by experience not by just looking around . :)

hmm probably most vendors are desis ala matladi untaaru emo, naa career lo except in one project all managers were women and I know so many people converted from contracting to ft both men and women and vallandhariki same package

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

hmm probably most vendors are desis ala matladi untaaru emo, naa career lo except in one project all managers were women and I know so many people converted from contracting to ft both men and women and vallandhariki same package

Chuddu bhayya cheptuntee vintal leydhu 

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

not true in most of the cases..

Just now, Babunuvbtechah said:

Chuddu bhayya cheptuntee vintal leydhu 

other side of the gross looks more greener..

till you stand on it, you might think the same way which might make you feel better to cover injustice..

Just now, karthikn said:

Let men work and women cook appudu ee badha undadhu ani Balayya babu cheppamannaru

Why not just opposite ? Oksppudu hunting avi chesevallu for getting food so man was provider as he is stronger physically and women took care of cooking etc . Hunting chestondi evaru now ? Why can’t men sit at home relax cook at home being house husband chala  centuries nunchi Kashtapaddaru being provider . Let women do the hard work and work to get money .. why not try this as these are just IT jobs ? 

Just now, Diana said:

even though they take up any challenging role like men, they get scrutinized in every possible way and gets under paid for the biased reviews and salaries

Yes. That's why women who break the glass ceilings often do it by acting agressive and sociopathic like men do at work place. That is the only way to succeed at work, both for men and women. When men do it, it is appreciated, and when women do it, they are called names.

equal pay for equal work is such a blanket demand that misses the dynamics at workplace, and how salaries are negotiated.

I'm for a world where women can be free to be themselves (and not act like aggressive alphas) and still live a fulfilling life. It cant happen under the current system. There's no way it can, other than in some PC designer offices that charge their clients a bomb for the mediocre service they provide.

In the real world, of razor thin profit margins, the loudest and most obnoxious make the most money. And for the most part, it is the men.

1 minute ago, Diana said:

they are fun to watch and thought provoking..

Depends on perception also.. For eg. Annapurna sunkara akkai thought Bahubali scene was r@p3 even though I thought it's just a song.. 

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

I m not saying it happens to every single person but it does happen . 

Just now, Amrita said:

Why not just opposite ? Oksppudu hunting avi chesevallu for getting food so man was provider as he is stronger physically and women took care of cooking etc . Hunting chestondi evaru now ? Why can’t men sit at home relax cook at home being house husband chala  centuries nunchi Kashtapaddaru being provider . Let women do the hard work and work to get money .. why not try this as these are just IT jobs ? 

Alantidemaina option unte na wife ki cheppamma..naku office lo job chesi vachi malla intlo cook cheyali ante kashtanga undi..lol