Gender Equality

Diana

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

GP 

if you want to cover the reality and see the created mask on it..its totally upto your wickedness..

know more on real statistics which speak about gender equality before forming an opinion!

2 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Last line. That's the problem with modern feminists 

How many times have you supported a woman who's being intimidated by a man more powerful than you are? lol.

so yeah, I don't feel sad at all for the dumbfcuk men that get fcuked over by women. 

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

exactly.. idey kavali vallaki.. already vundi.. adi saripotledu..

if gender equality exist, no one created a awareness video for this year international women's day.. simple fact!

36 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Em hard jobs bhayya! Fremont lo mana poragallu intlo cleaning and cooking jobs kosam try chesaru NPU batch avanni NPU ammailake icharu abbailaki evadu isthadu cooking? Nuv kuda iyyav..alage walmart lo docker ga cheyali..ye ammai chestadi? Job batti anthe kani veellu adedo..PK ki 35c ichi Anu emmanuel ki 50lacs endi antunnaru

Rofl.. Pk n Emmanuel 

10 minutes ago, Diana said:

not true in most of the cases..

hmm i can understand asian country lo putti perigaavu kadha alaanti videos influence chesthaayi, naaku rest of the USA theliyadhu but do you know in silicon valley and all those fortune companies now have a policy that women ki and ethnicity ki priority ivvali in hiring ani. male apply chesthey intvw call kuda raadhu adhi situation in silicon valley right now 

20 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Let men work and women cook appudu ee badha undadhu ani Balayya babu cheppamannaru

Actually my mom would totally agree on this ... she is like I like cooking healthy meal for my family , managing other things at home ... let dad deal with that BS that going on outside ... I’m happy this way ... she says she never felt ignored or disrespectful for taking care of her family ... she actually feels happy that she is a women and her work is only at home .. she feels sorry for dad cause he has to work hard to provide for the family ...it’s constant battle for him to keep his family happy ... mom thinks her job is cool ... silly mom .. dad never felt he is superior... he thinks mom’s job is hardest that she has no vacay days ... lol .. I love them both

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

How many times have you supported a woman who's being intimidated by a man more powerful than you are? lol.

so yeah, I don't feel sad at all for the dumbfcuk men that get fcuked over by women. 

I support any women whom I know.. I cannot support every women who Is being intimidated by stronger men.. 

3 minutes ago, Diana said:

we dont need any reservations ..we need to be treated fairly thats all we deserve to get..

gadey mari.... asalu women tho entha dooram untey antha manchidi antunnar corp world lo..... ee madya false sexual harassment caseslu ekkuvayyayi ee landasura #MeeToo movement thoti...... 

Just now, Amrita said:

If you are smart you should how to deal your relationship. Pakkavalla relationships how can third person manage ?  Intlo vallani manage cheyalem  antu Ikkada evaro women are not good at managing ani pina post vesaru 😂

Seriously ? Nenu therapy kosamo leka counseling kosamo ala annanu anipinchinda? Danni sarcasm antaru! Nenu evaro women not good ani cheppana? Oka post kuda chadavaledu anamata nadi..mogode kadha karvepaku la veedi posts chadivedi endi ane kadha! Na profile name ye LastManStanding..ha show chusi unte ardam ayyedi..even rn am living with 3 women including my Cat..nenu ekkada ammailu takkuva analedu kani gender wage gap anedi taggutundi antunna..because women ippude vastunnaru bayataki ? Mee amma em job chese vallu and mee ammamma, bamma? Ippudu kuda mana amamilu antha H4 mida depend avvatam deniki..independent annappudu..dowry ivvadhu and evari visa valladi annattu undachu..Mahesh babu cinema la mida pette interest Rakul preet mida pettandi and Kohli kante Saina ki ekkuva preference ivvandi? Miru istinnara? Tappu mee deggara pettukoni pakkana valla mida tosthe ela? 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

hmm i can understand asian country lo putti perigaavu kadha alaanti videos influence chesthaayi, naaku rest of the USA theliyadhu but do you know in silicon valley and all those fortune companies now have a policy that women ki and ethnicity ki priority ivvali in hiring ani. male apply chesthey intvw call kuda raadhu adhi situation in silicon valley right now 

This is fair post . It exists and can not be ruled out but most places lo diversity factor undi . I applied for a FT and experienced this in a company located in Denver . 

Just now, k2s said:

gadey mari.... asalu women tho entha dooram untey antha manchidi antunnar corp world lo..... ee madya false sexual harassment caseslu ekkuvayyayi ee landasura #MeeToo movement thoti...... 

Reservation vadhu ani anindi kadha mari repu deeni gurinchi posts pettamanu and thana friends ki cheppu awareness temmanu bhayya..tana friends chi po antaru

Diana,

If the system doesn't work for you, you should destroy the system. Not ask for little little things to change.

believe me, there's no way pay gap can be solved. Even if someone declares that it can been solved for the women voteblock.

I have a plan to destroy the system. It is federated community labs, that will destroy all jobs all over the world.

haha.. 

when men have nothing to do other than sit at home and watch TV lazily, they won't be so proud anymore @3$%