Gender Equality

Diana

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

hmm i can understand asian country lo putti perigaavu kadha alaanti videos influence chesthaayi, naaku rest of the USA theliyadhu but do you know in silicon valley and all those fortune companies now have a policy that women ki and ethnicity ki priority ivvali in hiring ani. male apply chesthey intvw call kuda raadhu adhi situation in silicon valley right now 

lol akada create chesina videos USA lo ve..

by the way gender inequaiity exists everywhere in the world..

for the namesake all companies do this and to showcase the world how equal opportunity employers they are!

1 minute ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Actually my mom would totally agree on this ... she is like I like cooking healthy meal for my family , managing other things at home ... let dad deal with that BS that going on outside ... I’m happy this way ... she says she never felt ignored or disrespectful for taking care of her family ... she actually feels happy that she is a women and her work is only at home .. she feels sorry for dad cause he has to work hard to get bread on to the table .. it’s constant battle for him to keep his family happy ... mom thinks her job is cool ... silly mom .. dad never felt he is superior... he thinks mom’s job is hardest that she has no vacay days ... lol .. I love them both

gadi ulta feel aithey ne lolli start ayithadi man

2 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Actually my mom would totally agree on this ... she is like I like cooking healthy meal for my family , managing other things at home ... let dad deal with that BS that going on outside ... I’m happy this way ... she says she never felt ignored or disrespectful for taking care of her family ... she actually feels happy that she is a women and her work is only at home .. she feels sorry for dad cause he has to work hard to get bread on to the table .. it’s constant battle for him to keep his family happy ... mom thinks her job is cool ... silly mom .. dad never felt he is superior... he thinks mom’s job is hardest that she has no vacay days ... lol .. I love them both

dude.

1 minute ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

I didn't watch that  sridevi movie in which she learns English.. Just saw trailer. Her husband belittles her because is only good at making laddus or whatever. Most of the old gen men doesn't respect women.. Ee kalam lo better. 

Naa jig dost gaadu working, goes to crossfit etc, then cleans utensils.. Alati raasi petti unna ammayilu untaru 

2 minutes ago, k2s said:

gadey mari.... asalu women tho entha dooram untey antha manchidi antunnar corp world lo..... ee madya false sexual harassment caseslu ekkuvayyayi ee landasura #MeeToo movement thoti...... 

false cases em approve avav.. they see clear proofs before taking any action..

3 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Man adhi sodhi...nenu bachelor ga unnappude roju cook cheskunevadini ma ofc lo h4 aunties 3 days ki okasari chesi fridge lo pedatharu..darunam

5 minutes ago, Diana said:

if gender equality exist, no one created a awareness video for this year international women's day.. simple fact!

the simple fact is whiners whine.. most don't care.. you keep talking about pay inequality which is a joke.. no platform publishes pay by men and women.. if it existed why was not an awareness platform established..

nee argument ki cheptunna.. all universities and competitive places publish admission data.. let's check the stats of men versus women.. how come women get 50% seats with lenient scores when women did not get discriminated until this point.. now don't start off saying that women were given less food in school.. they were made to sit in back benches in STEM classes kind of reasons..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

Seriously ? Nenu therapy kosamo leka counseling kosamo ala annanu anipinchinda? Danni sarcasm antaru! Nenu evaro women not good ani cheppana? Oka post kuda chadavaledu anamata nadi..mogode kadha karvepaku la veedi posts chadivedi endi ane kadha! Na profile name ye LastManStanding..ha show chusi unte ardam ayyedi..even rn am living with 3 women including my Cat..nenu ekkada ammailu takkuva analedu kani gender wage gap anedi taggutundi antunna..because women ippude vastunnaru bayataki ? Mee amma em job chese vallu and mee ammamma, bamma? Ippudu kuda mana amamilu antha H4 mida depend avvatam deniki..independent annappudu..dowry ivvadhu and evari visa valladi annattu undachu..Mahesh babu cinema la mida pette interest Rakul preet mida pettandi and Kohli kante Saina ki ekkuva preference ivvandi? Miru istinnara? Tappu mee deggara pettukoni pakkana valla mida tosthe ela? 

I was sarcastic too . Honestly I did read your previous posts . For your info my Grand ma was working woman and so did my mom and none of women in my family got married giving dowry and I m not movie buff . I neither support men nor women I am trying to support what is fair . People can be fair and not fair both genders lo fair people untaru so I won’t generalize . 

3 minutes ago, karthikn said:

I support any women whom I know.. I cannot support every women who Is being intimidated by stronger men.. 

but you want to label women who you don't know, and who fight for their rights, as modern feminists.

I also don't give a fcuk about men I don't know. I'm happy if they are fcuked over by women I know/don't know.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Diana,

If the system doesn't work for you, you should destroy the system. Not ask for little little things to change.

believe me, there's no way pay gap can be solved. Even if someone declares that it can been solved for the women voteblock.

I have a plan to destroy the system. It is federated community labs, that will destroy all jobs all over the world.

haha.. 

when men have nothing to do other than sit at home and watch TV lazily, they won't be so proud anymore @3$%

wish I become a superwoman then @3$%

I know it cant be solved in near future too.. just trying to showcase how in justifying men behavior in this world for women ani..

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

hmm i can understand asian country lo putti perigaavu kadha alaanti videos influence chesthaayi, naaku rest of the USA theliyadhu but do you know in silicon valley and all those fortune companies now have a policy that women ki and ethnicity ki priority ivvali in hiring ani. male apply chesthey intvw call kuda raadhu adhi situation in silicon valley right now 

+1

I am directly asked to enforce it.. interviews lo kooda scores are being lenient with women.. this metoo and women empowerment campaigns are making favors to be done for one gender..

1 minute ago, Diana said:

Lmao monne kadha chusam Corey Lewandoskey sangati..akkadika poyav mana desi gank mida ichindi kadha ammai CSU lo...approve avvatam gurinchi deniki asalu..approve avvakpote icheyatamena? Nenu ivvacha na pakkana ammai nannu rape chesindi ani repu taravata elago false ani telustundi kadha ani cheppesi

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

the simple fact is whiners whine.. most don't care.. you keep talking about pay inequality which is a joke.. no platform publishes pay by men and women.. if it existed why was not an awareness platform established..

nee argument ki cheptunna.. all universities and competitive places publish admission data.. let's check the stats of men versus women.. how come women get 50% seats with lenient scores when women did not get discriminated until this point.. now don't start off saying that women were given less food in school.. they were made to sit in back benches in STEM classes kind of reasons..

I guess u well did that in this thread for no clear reason..

if you know real stats you dont even post this ..

Just now, Diana said:

adi approve ayi guilty prove ayye sariki.....men job paayey..... intlo divorce tho wife/pillalu paaye....... asthulu etc anni paaye.... next job dorakadu........ mental tension ....... bank balance paaye for lawyer fee.... 

anni poyina not guilty ani prove ayithey emi seskovali aunty..........

so women always plays their #MeeToo card , which is why corp world is little hesitant ani bayata forums lo charchalu going on.. these are not my opinions

Women can't handle mission critical applications, if they do they fail on the family front 

Naa dost ex colleague used to work in the same floor as mine.. Valla daughter aame daggariki ekkuva ravatle ani she resigned and left to another