Gender Equality

Diana

4 minutes ago, k2s said:

gadi ulta feel aithey ne lolli start ayithadi man

obviously man. because man's entire worth is based on them holding on to an incompetent job, and feeling like a king who can judge women who pass through their lives.

3 minutes ago, Diana said:

false cases em approve avav.. they see clear proofs before taking any action..

if there are clear proofs judiciary will take action.. not corporate world.. corporates are forced to act in these false allegations because they don't want to deal with a PR issue..

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I was sarcastic too . Honestly I did read your previous posts . For your info my Grand ma was working woman and so did my mom and none of women in my family got married giving dowry and I m not movie buff . I neither support men nor women I am trying to support what is fair . People can be fair and not fair both genders lo fair people untaru so I won’t generalize . 

Thanks. Na grand ma didn’t work and mana India lo ekkuva ikkadikanna..ala alavatu chesaru and chesam manam..intlo paachi pani cheyali ante lady ne..driver kavali ante gent ane..it will take years and but it’s closing because of corporate world

Just now, karthikn said:

Women can't handle mission critical applications, if they do they fail on the family front 

Naa dost ex colleague used to work in the same floor as mine.. Valla daughter aame daggariki ekkuva ravatle ani she resigned and left to another 

family is bullshit. women shouldn't marry and waste their life.

They should just focus on mission critical applications, and have a family only if they are okay with her not being around.

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

Lmao monne kadha chusam Corey Lewandoskey sangati..akkadika poyav mana desi gank mida ichindi kadha ammai CSU lo...approve avvatam gurinchi deniki asalu..approve avvakpote icheyatamena? Nenu ivvacha na pakkana ammai nannu rape chesindi ani repu taravata elago false ani telustundi kadha ani cheppesi

action lenapudu false cases report chesina use em undadu

u dont do it coz use ledu ani telusu kada.. akada k2s false cases ekuva ayay ante ichina reply adi

Just now, uttermost said:

family is bullshit. women shouldn't marry and waste their life.

They should just focus on mission critical applications, and have a family only if they are okay with her not being around.

Kids will suffer.. I feel all the shootouts happening because of kids from messed up families.. For the civilization to thrive, family comes first 

1 minute ago, MRI said:

if there are clear proofs judiciary will take action.. not corporate world.. corporates are forced to act in these false allegations because they don't want to deal with a PR issue..

yes they act in different way on firms best interests but not to the justifying level..

2 minutes ago, Diana said:

I guess u well did that in this thread for no clear reason..

if you know real stats you dont even post this ..

empty vessels make more sound ani oorikiney analedu

9 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Women can't handle mission critical applications, if they do they fail on the family front 

Naa dost ex colleague used to work in the same floor as mine.. Valla daughter aame daggariki ekkuva ravatle ani she resigned and left to another 

How about guys who can’t even manage relationship at home and bark on women? Don’t just talk as if women are inferior . Both genders lo intellectuals untaru dumb people untaru sex at time of birth batti manishi burra ni determine ala chestam ?

scientifially Ivy League schools lo chadivini ammayilaki surrogacy Kosam mastu paisal istaru as men get intelligence from mothers although it’s still in research and not entirely proved . Ala ani men are less Smart  ? I won’t say they are . Don’t be so sexist being educated .

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

obviously man. because man's entire worth is based on them holding on to an incompetent job, and feeling like a king who can judge women who pass through their lives.

men are powerful and very well to do for the family..

they really need to come over these insecurities towards women for better society..

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

This is fair post . It exists and can not be ruled out but most places lo diversity factor undi . I applied for a FT and experienced this in a company located in Denver . 

I have a cousin who is trying to get an internship and i know people in intel who have entry level positions vallani request chesthey company policy idhi right now diversity kosam either female or other ethnicity ney pilustham intvw ki antunnaru he is male so we wont call him antunnaru 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

I have a cousin who is trying to get an internship and i know people in intel who have entry level positions vallani request chesthey company policy idhi right now diversity kosam either female or other ethnicity ney pilustham intvw ki antunnaru he is male so we wont call him antunnaru 

Yeah it exists in big firms but sometimes based on gender ala inequality kuda avutayi . Nothing is perfect in this world .

Edaina kani manadi telugu dn kabatti saripoindi..idedo tellollado nallolla dho aite e patiki gay gallu vache vallu..ma pay takkuva mikante ani..Goodnight folks