Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

• 3 years later...
On 3/31/2018 at 3:19 AM, Telugu_ammayi said:

Ma parents vaaadhu vaadhu antunna i married this guy ...we met through matrimony , some how I liked him and we got married ...

now he started showing his true colors ...started misbehaving , ill treating me and kavalani different state lo project accept chesi ..hez distancing himself from me ...nenu typical ammayi la kids will save my marriage anukoni...job athani state lo search cheskoni shifted ...

edhy nenu chesina mistake ...I’m expecting now n I’m in my end of first  trimester ...he invited his family to visit us ...instead of helping me ...he making me do the work ...hve to wake up super early bf n lunch prepare cheyali ..I hve to go work n evening nenu vachy sariki everyone will be waiting epudu dinner chestana ani...naaku work deadlines anni unntayi...no wfh...inka my husband wants me to resign n stay at home ...

ento happy single ga unda kunda ee gola ento ...n top of it now I’m having baby n my family is like we told u so 

Nalugu thannu lamdike gadini

On 3/31/2018 at 6:19 PM, Telugu_ammayi said:

Ma parents vaaadhu vaadhu antunna i married this guy ...we met through matrimony , some how I liked him and we got married ...

now he started showing his true colors ...started misbehaving , ill treating me and kavalani different state lo project accept chesi ..hez distancing himself from me ...nenu typical ammayi la kids will save my marriage anukoni...job athani state lo search cheskoni shifted ...

edhy nenu chesina mistake ...I’m expecting now n I’m in my end of first  trimester ...he invited his family to visit us ...instead of helping me ...he making me do the work ...hve to wake up super early bf n lunch prepare cheyali ..I hve to go work n evening nenu vachy sariki everyone will be waiting epudu dinner chestana ani...naaku work deadlines anni unntayi...no wfh...inka my husband wants me to resign n stay at home ...

ento happy single ga unda kunda ee gola ento ...n top of it now I’m having baby n my family is like we told u so 

Husband ki premaga cheppu nee baadha ento and try to make him feel that you really love his parents and unable to serve them due to poor health. Ask him to arrange maid servant till his parents are there.Just opika pattu kids puttaka vaallani addampettukoni ni husband ni emotional bend cheyochu. Dont be frustated to him ,he might be already under pressure becoz of his parents as they definitely complain that they are not being looked after properly. Nuvvu ee gottam gadini pelli chesukunna ee kashtaalu tappavu. Kaani nuvvu kaavalani nee husband parents ni avoid cheste maatram neeku paapam tagulutundi.