Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

59 minutes ago, rokalibanda said:

emina help kavali ante pm chey,, kalisi melisi discuss chedam

neeku rokali banda chitikey time vochindhi raa rokali ga @3$%@3$%

10 hours ago, uttermost said:

most amazing comment in this thread goes to this 3rd rate scaremongering piece of sh1t copied from some MRA knucklehead websites.

+_(

Copied from ReddIT

18 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Ye howle gaadayithe divorce suggestion ichchado vaadantha lawda gaadu inkokadu undadu

Basically the worst thing you can do for society and your kids is to be a single mother; by largely every metric possible the child comes off worse - salary, crime rate, ability to hold down a job, education level, poverty etc.

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes. Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

63% of all youth suicides, 70% of all teen pregnancies, 71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers, 80% of all prison inmates, and 90% of all homeless and runaway children, came from single mother homes. Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007 Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

Children brought up in single mother homes are: 5 times more likely to commit suicide, 9 times more likely to drop out of high school, 10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances, 14 times more likely to commit rape, 20 times more likely to end up in prison, 32 times more likely to run away from home. Chuck Eddy, “The Daddy Shady Show”, Village Voice, Dec. 31, 2002

etc. etc. etc.

You'll find plenty of news articles by Jezebel and the like (who want to push the "you go girl" narrative as heavily as they can because that's basically their only market) trying to say that this isn't the case; but once you dive into some good ol sociology statistics and studies you find out that there really is a huge correlation.

Now, obviously being a single mother itself is not causing this to happen; but the side effects of being a single mother such as children missing out on strong masculine role models, reduced total income, perhaps the effect on their relationships from seeing a dysfunctional relationship as their "default status" and whatever other issues you can think of are the causative factors.

Especially boys. (curiously)

thefewproudinstinct
145d

How big is the difference? 

majaka1234
145d

Basically the worst thing you can do for society and your kids is to be a single mother; by largely every metric possible the child comes off worse - salary, crime rate, ability to hold down a job, education level, poverty etc.

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes. Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

63% of all youth suicides, 70% of all teen pregnancies, 71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers, 80% of all prison inmates, and 90% of all homeless and runaway children, came from single mother homes. Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007

2 hours ago, MRI said:

monna kaamistodu annanu ani kaksha saadhimpu charya kada idi?? Quickgun_murugan

Lol.. chinna poraganlam manalo manaki kakshalendi kaka...

4 hours ago, Sign_Up said:

Doesn’t matter where it is from. That article should be read by every couple who has kids and are thinking of divorce. Irresponsible people on the internet will give stupid advice without thinking it through. It is not your life alone that is affected by this. Don’t be selfish. Don’t try to split up because an independent idiot, who has ‘clarity’, has suggested it. You don’t know what is in store for you. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Doesn’t matter where it is from. That article should be read by every couple who has kids and are thinking of divorce. Irresponsible people on the internet will give stupid advice without thinking it through. It is not your life alone that is affected by this. Don’t be selfish. Don’t try to split up because an independent idiot, who has ‘clarity’, has suggested it. You don’t know what is in store for you. 

dude, if you'd just stuck to 'single life' can be lonely and hard, and that decision to go it alone shouldn't be taken in vain, it'd be somewhat (only somewhat) okay for you to piss on those you brand as 'independents'.

But look at what you wrote. People like you are precisely the reason why single life is hard for both men and women. You went on a rant based on a half baked social study.

Independent spirited people do look for support structures beyond the traditional and family.. Its how humans live, trying to stretch the boundaries. and such journeys will have lots of missteps. Especially because of people (including close friends) who  constantly feel the need to measure others up. You are one such person.

You have a problem with me, who made a casual remark about divorce (with a disclaimer), but you can only feel s0rry for your 'friend' who's single and is a mother. It seems like you are using your 'best friends'' situation to make an useless observation about society in general. Literally, your 'views' about society are next to worthless, and ununsable to live a good personal life, or as public policy.

I don't understand what you are so proud about. proud of being a dickhead who judges his friend, I guess.

Lol comments.

Just delete this db, and save the world (atleast NRI telugu world) from assholes congregating here to discuss on how to be even more horrible assholes.

haha.. @3$% 

50 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dude, if you'd just stuck to 'single life' can be lonely and hard, and that decision to go it alone shouldn't be taken in vain, it'd be somewhat (only somewhat) okay for you to piss on those you brand as 'independents'.

But look at what you wrote. People like you are precisely the reason why single life is hard for both men and women. You went on a rant based on a half baked social study.

Independent spirited people do look for support structures beyond the traditional and family.. Its how humans live, trying to stretch the boundaries. and such journeys will have lots of missteps. Especially because of people (including close friends) who  constantly feel the need to measure others up. You are one such person.

You have a problem with me, who made a casual remark about divorce (with a disclaimer), but you can only feel s0rry for your 'friend' who's single and is a mother. It seems like you are using your 'best friends'' situation to make an useless observation about society in general. Literally, your 'views' about society are next to worthless, and ununsable to live a good personal life, or as public policy.

I don't understand what you are so proud about. proud of being a dickhead who judges his friend, I guess.

I was not referring to you, but my word do you take everything personally. 

Grow up.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

Sensible 

rogam vachinapdu leda kalu cheyi accident lo poyinapdu alage personal ga edaina harm jarginapdu no one cares Ade society doesn't going to cure it alantapdu pakkanodi gurinchenti nikosam nuvvu bratuku,stay independent ,if marriage is ruining ur life just move out of it

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

I was not referring to you, but my word do you take everything personally. 

Grow up.

you were not referring to me because you lack the balls to do it. It applies to others like you in this db.

I responded because I' a normie, who has several friends who are on the fringes of society socially, including my kids. And I will call out assholes like you everywhere, who use what's normal in society as the standard to judge others.. doesn't mean I took it personally. 

seeing as it is, with the level of insecurity you fcukers display at every turn even in a group as conservative as this, I have to feel what a s0rry ass life you guys lead, inspite of doing everything that the society expects you to do. It fills my heart with warmth.