I want to address one thing

kittaya

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

the topic is, why hindus don't inspire the same level of institutional support (media, human rights etc) that muslims do.

It must be obvious. but apparently not.

those who call themselves 'proud Hindus' don't face anywhere close to the discrimination that other groups face, and so will never get that kind of support.

idhi jeeraninchu koleka pothunnaro.. artham cheskoleka pothunnaro, teliyatla.

Hindus cheyaru vaya...thats the Hindu's DNA..they go with motto 'jio aur jeene do' 

nyayam , anyayam ayindi, dharna seyali, religion ni protect seyali etc lantivi vundavu, endukante hindus are majority here...

nuv cheptunna qualities anni minorities exhibit chese qualities...

nuv entha awesome aina kaa...nuventha kiraak aina...minorities always face troubles out of the fear of being minoroty and majority always tries to suppress fearing minority will overtake them....duniya la edaki poina inthe..

daniki ohh adi ayindi, idi ayindi ani perlu petti ooke kayyam chesudu endi vaya...i thought you moved above all these things but still struck at majority-minority things...in fact, in between majority and minorty

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

poni vaya, enduku kayyam petukuntunaru...

a case la arrests start ayinayi...this case will now be forgotten in a week's time...daniki meeru enduku kayyam petukunedi...

oka 1 week la inkoka new case vastadi...dani mida itle one day discussion...atarvata adi kuda gone..

this is a cycle...forget it man..my heart bleeds for this cause but what else can be done apart from showering sympathy and being sorrow...

ade gaanee Halwa kaka.....ee child abuse, molestations ippudu ekkuva avutunnaayaa.....or mundunundey intha range lo unnayyaa?

Genuine question to debate.

techonology availability, changing morals in society, chaltaa hai attitude, waning fear of god, over exposure  of these crimes in media.....itlaa edannaa impact chestundaa? 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Hindus cheyaru vaya...thats the Hindu's DNA..they go with motto 'jio aur jeene do' 

nyayam , anyayam ayindi, dharna seyali, religion ni protect seyali etc lantivi vundavu, endukante hindus are majority here...

nuv entha awesome aina kaa...nuventha kiraak aina...minorities always face troubles out of the fear of being minoroty and majority always tries to suppress fearing minority will overtake them....duniya la edaki poina inthe..

daniki ohh adi ayindi, idi ayindi ani perlu petti ooke kayyam chesudu endi vaya...i thought you moved above all these things but still struck at majority-minority things...in fact, in between majority and minorty

lol. nenem qualities cheppa? thala thoka lekunda comment pettaku.

if minorities always face discrimination, then the thread must be obvious. i.e. why muslim victims get more recognition, and the rest not that much. indulo majority-minority ani naakenduku neethulu chepthunnav? lol.

you have the cunning ability to first agree with me, and then turn around to preach me. don't do that man. I'm not an idiot.

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hindus balisi unnaru bhayya. andukey 'jio aur jeene do' aney motto tho untaaru.

those who live on the margins cannot live by that motto (atleast as a group)

7 minutes ago, Raasko said:

ade gaanee Halwa kaka.....ee child abuse, molestations ippudu ekkuva avutunnaayaa.....or mundunundey intha range lo unnayyaa?

Genuine question to debate.

techonology availability, changing morals in society, chaltaa hai attitude, waning fear of god, over exposure  of these crimes in media.....itlaa edannaa impact chestundaa? 

ee particular incident maatram definitely out of grudge towards a community.

generally aithey, sexually repressive society coming to terms with changing nature of class relations may be one of the reasons. I don't think rapes have increased dramatically. they are just talked about more.

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

chestha vayya. edho Hindu vulu neethi vanthulu ani cutting ekkuva.

adhi kooda ee particular incident lo, Hindu vulu victim laaga  cheppalsina avasaram enti?

neekaithey evadu power lo untaado vaadu chesedhi correct. naaku aa compulsion ledhu ga.  hindu vulu paapam ani chepthey oppukunedhi ledhu bhayya. 

paapam ledhu emi ledhu. hindus have constructed this world for themselves. full of extortionary businessmen (never innovative), fake gurus, and political hate mongers.

no human rights commission worth something will consider such a group as described above as worthy of any attention.

you can't have the cake, and eat it too. lol.

name one issue, just one issue where hindus have shown solidarity with victims? lol.

there won't be any. its always crying crying... and then claiming 'jio aur jeeney do'. 

tu jio bhai.. jio aur maro. hamey koi farak nahi padta @3$% 

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

ee particular incident maatram definitely out of grudge towards a community.

generally aithey, sexually repressive society coming to terms with changing nature of class relations may be one of the reasons. I don't think rapes have increased dramatically. they are just talked about more.

ofcourse aa incident was more targeting that tribe.

general rapes i can understand changing social customs and sexual aspirations. But more specific to child molestation subjecting them to unimaginable brutality , i think this is a knee jerk reaction of the weaklings and losers in real life....whenever they fail or lose something. edo kasi perigipoyi daanni vent out chesukoney oka instrument emo

Just now, uttermost said:

name one issue, just one issue where hindus have shown solidarity with victims? lol.

there won't be any. its always crying crying... and then claiming 'jio aur jeeney do'. 

tu jio bhai.. jio aur maro. hamey koi farak nahi padta @3$% 

Bro, i havent read the previous fosts in this thed, but manollu Afghanistan, bhutan etc countries ki helping sestunnar ga. Specific ga hindus anem kadu but as a country

1 minute ago, boeing747 said:

Bro, i havent read the previous fosts in this thed, but manollu Afghanistan, bhutan etc countries ki helping sestunnar ga. Specific ga hindus anem kadu but as a country

India as a country gurinchi kaadhu ikkada cheppedhi.. hindus as a community (forget dalits).. will never get human rights support.. for the same reason whites won't get such support.

I'm s0rry man.. ila ee incident ki mudi petti Hindus ki enduku support cheyyaru ani adagatam, daaniki pedda geopolitics experts laaga sollu 10gatam antha worst kind of discussion.

3 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

Do Hindus support palestinians? 

Do Hindus support Rohingyas?

anyway, its the nature of a dominant community (like whites) to not have to support all sorts of victims unrelated to them. in fact, they can even piss on them just for the fun of it.

Its only sick when this dominant community turns around and wants sympathy for their cause. what is their cause? spitting on victim groups cannot be a cause.