I want to address one thing

kittaya

7 minutes ago, Raasko said:

ofcourse aa incident was more targeting that tribe.

general rapes i can understand changing social customs and sexual aspirations. But more specific to child molestation subjecting them to unimaginable brutality , i think this is a knee jerk reaction of the weaklings and losers in real life....whenever they fail or lose something. edo kasi perigipoyi daanni vent out chesukoney oka instrument emo

I have no idea. don't dismiss them as weaklings and losers. I think its much more complicated than that. Its some sort of psycopathic behaviour.

Many 'winners'  and hugely successful people were identified as pedophiles too. 

may be the society rewards too many psycopaths, or atleast considers them as not a big deal. I don't know.

One tip if you want hindus also to have support.

stop claiming everyone as Hindu. for eg. suppose if its proved that vaishyas are institutionally discriminated in business (ridiculous but just for argument), then fight for vaishyas. don't fcuking fight for Hindus. don't appropriate others fight.

then what you dream of, can happen &^%

55 minutes ago, Raasko said:

orey @kittaya nee paatiki nuvvu ee matta lo theddu lu yesi 10gestey.....ikkada....maa maanaa laki evadu responsibility ?  pranaalu antey kaapudukuntam ley elaagolaa

Lol 😂 .. kittu restaurant lo vanta oodu ba ... vanta cheyataniki booyinadu ostadu le... till then aa kathi yedham oo musti yudham oo continuee... bavundee bavunddee maaku entertainment ... mast suspense thriller sumi ... nuvvu ey answer isthav... utter ey question estaduu annee okate suspense tho ikkada pissukuntunnam 

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I have no idea. don't dismiss them as weaklings and losers. I think its much more complicated than that. Its some sort of psycopathic behaviour.

Many 'winners'  and hugely successful people were identified as pedophiles too. 

may be the society rewards too many psycopaths, or atleast considers them as not a big deal. I don't know.

avunu .....this is even more worrying. Asalu...mana notice lokey raakundaa....entha child trafficking avutundo....antha bigwigs involve ayinaaka there's no hope. plus vaallu target chesedi koodaa....most deprived and defenceless children ni

6 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Lol 😂 .. kittu restaurant lo vanta oodu ba ... vanta cheyataniki booyinadu ostadu le... till then aa kathi yedham oo musti yudham oo continuee... bavundee bavunddee maaku entertainment ... mast suspense thriller sumi ... nuvvu ey answer isthav... utter ey question estaduu annee okate suspense tho ikkada pissukuntunnam 

@3$% anudkenaa....kittayya monna how to make poor ani fost 

43 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Hindus balisi unnaru bhayya. andukey 'jio aur jeene do' aney motto tho untaaru.

those who live on the margins cannot live by that motto (atleast as a group)

Hindus balisi kadu, hindus are majority....and they are only exhibiting majoritarian qualities...

there are hindus in pakistan and bangadesh, they are minorities...mari a countries la so called 'balupu' eshalu estunara ? veyaru, endukante akada vallu minority kabatti...

oorike hindus ani...muslims ani lolli chestav...may be you need to understand what is majority and how they behave..and what is minority and how they respond...atarvata adedo vundi kada ne lolli, hindus and upper castes valla bulupu, muslims and their persecution gurinchi thesis rayochu le

1 minute ago, Raasko said:

avunu .....this is even more worrying. Asalu...mana notice lokey raakundaa....entha child trafficking avutundo....antha bigwigs involve ayinaaka there's no hope. plus vaallu target chesedi koodaa....most deprived and defenceless children ni

nenu changing class relations anindhi daanney. neo rich people are untouchable. vaallaki support ga middle class losers kooda ostharu, victims ni blame cheyyataniki.

naa previous job lo naa life ki saripoye antha sexual harassment aythey nenu choosa. and it is in a top tier wall st firm. pedophilia aithey nenu choodaley, unless you consider 15yr old girls as thus.. l won't classify that as pedophilia. even though legally it may be.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hindus balisi kadu, hindus are majority....and they are only exhibiting majoritarian qualities...

there are hindus in pakistan and bangadesh, they are minorities...mari a countries la so called 'balupu' eshalu estunara ? veyaru, endukante akada vallu minority kabatti...

oorike hindus ani...muslims ani lolli chestav...may be you need to understand what is majority and how they behave..and what is minority and how they respond...atarvata adedo vundi kada ne lolli, hindus and upper castes valla bulupu, muslims and their persecution gurinchi thesis rayochu le

okay. I understand all of that well. you need to understand the topic and address the topic, and not just address what I say in response to the topic. 

your lecture on majority-minority is better addressed to the TS, who created a stupid thread.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

pakistan lo minority Hindus ki institutional support ledhu antunnava? khachitanga untundhi.

stick to the topic ba. not to me.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

nuvvu TDP meedha cheppey complaints anni applies to hindus too. lol. 

This was more of communal rape

if some Muslim gang raped not much of issue. But it’s RSS people in name of hate raped and killed 

other way hindu gal ayina it would have been big news. 

And 8 years gal. Shame 

hope people won't argue that Pakistan is such a rogue state that hindus in pakistan won't have the sympathy of its liberal media, and human rights groups. haha..

Hindus are not specially programmed to be nice. In fact, given hindus created the worlds worst form of hierarchy -caste system, I'd say others are far ahead of hindus in treating their minorities fairly.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

okay. I understand all of that well. you need to understand the topic and address the topic, and not just address what I say in response to the topic. 

your lecture on majority-minority is better addressed to the TS, who created a stupid thread.

I think I have understood the topic very well setu....

nenu majority-minority ani cheptunna...nuvu hindu-muslim ani cheptunav...adokkate difference, migitadi antha same to same...

Just now, uttermost said:

HIndus ki balupu antey feel ayyara @3$%

but adhi true.

Majority ante, a matram vundale vaya balupu...lekapothey the same religion which has created the world's most sophisticated caste system and has been in the existance for 300 years izzat potadi kada..