I want to address one thing

kittaya

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

nenu changing class relations anindhi daanney. neo rich people are untouchable. vaallaki support ga middle class losers kooda ostharu, victims ni blame cheyyataniki.

naa previous job lo naa life ki saripoye antha sexual harassment aythey nenu choosa. and it is in a top tier wall st firm. pedophilia aithey nenu choodaley, unless you consider 15yr old girls as thus.. l won't classify that as pedophilia. even though legally it may be.

endi baa.....kompteesi ninnoo commitment adigaaraa endi? or only witnessed the situations aa ? 

Yes i have my own reservations about 16+ yr olds claims but that's somehow hijacking the core issue of kids who are genuinely more vulnerable. Konni human trafficking docus choosaa....in Manila and Sub saharan countries...grotesque and pure evil these neo rich masked as investors and business class even govts there can't touch them

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nuvvu TDP meedha cheppey complaints anni applies to hindus too. lol. 

no, it doesn't apply to TDP who are aliens. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Majority ante, a matram vundale vaya balupu...lekapothey the same religion which has created the world's most sophisticated caste system and has been in the existance for 300 years izzat potadi kada..

balupu untey ee thread enduku ba? sympathy kosam paakulaata enduku cheppu. 

two pronged strategy na.. have the cake and eat it too laaga.. andaru chevilo puvvu pettukunnaru anukuntunnaru ga @3$% 

Just now, uttermost said:

balupu untey ee thread enduku ba? sympathy kosam paakulaata enduku cheppu. 

two pronged strategy na.. have the cake and eat it too laaga.. andaru chevilo puvvu pettukunnaru anukuntunnaru ga @3$% 

two pronged strategy kadu....reality...andariki laaga nenu oka side teesukonu bhai...i respond to situation ...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Majority ante, a matram vundale vaya balupu...lekapothey the same religion which has created the world's most sophisticated caste system and has been in the existance for 300 years izzat potadi kada..

??

1 minute ago, Raasko said:

endi baa.....kompteesi ninnoo commitment adigaaraa endi? or only witnessed the situations aa ? 

Yes i have my own reservations about 16+ yr olds claims but that's somehow hijacking the core issue of kids who are genuinely more vulnerable. Konni human trafficking docus choosaa....in Manila and Sub saharan countries...grotesque and pure evil these neo rich masked as investors and business class even govts there can't touch them

dude, adhi joke aa? I've heard sexual innuendos in meetings, gossiping about colleagues who slept with them, boasting of sleeping with 15yr olds, etc. which I consider as sexual harassment.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

two pronged strategy kadu....reality...andariki laaga nenu oka side teesukonu bhai...i respond to situation ...

nenu thread gurinchi adiga. nee gurinchi kaadhu.

Hindus ki support ledhu enduku anedhey ee thread saaramsam. nuvvemo naaku neethulu chepthunnav ikkadochi.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

no, it doesn't apply to TDP who are aliens. 

they are not. to me, they are no better or worse than any other upper caste group.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

3000 years of existance ani...

adi ardham ayindi kaanee....antheynaa ani ? inka ekkuva untademo.....but not exactly in the current form ,shape and practise 

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

wasted 3000yrs of civilization by creating nothing of worth in the modern world. lol.

other than philosophy, the civilization's contribution to humanity is close to nil.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dude, adhi joke aa? I've heard sexual innuendos in meetings, gossiping about colleagues who slept with them, boasting of sleeping with 15yr olds, etc. which I consider as sexual harassment.

even more confused baa....plz clarify....evaaro mem sex chesaam ani boasting chesukuntey....adi sexual harassment towards you naa? is that what you are saying....?

14 minutes ago, uttermost said:

pakistan lo minority Hindus ki institutional support ledhu antunnava? khachitanga untundhi.

stick to the topic ba. not to me.

the more you blabber.....the more ppl will get to know how brainless you are....

8 minutes ago, Raasko said:

the reservations I have is not about whether the claims were true. Just that I don't consider 15yr old girls as kids (in the sexual sense). but apparently the law does, and for good reason.

but its still exploitation.

1 minute ago, Raasko said:

even more confused baa....plz clarify....evaaro mem sex chesaam ani boasting chesukuntey....adi sexual harassment towards you naa? is that what you are saying....?

not towards me ra babu. towards the woman in question.