Canada PR

MDharmarajuMA

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

nuvvu inka apply cheyyaleda  @Detriotlions ?? jaldi cheyyu.. .mana dhaba ki branch open cheyyali... nee lanti nammakastudu untey inka manchidi

dhaba website link post cheyyu mama

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• fake_Bezawada

• tacobell fan

• uttermost

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

antha concerned unnappudu part time lo oka 2 years work chesuntey MS degree ochedi ani antunna anthey

appudu age entho telusa? MS unna use undadhu

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 8:56 AM, tacobell fan said:

Aus require good IELTS but since you already have score you can try but Jobs are major concern in Aus. 

Aus has more IT jobs than Canada. No jobs in AUS is a Myth from last decade. If you have 5+ years of Genuine IT experience then there are better paid jobs in AUS. 

Just now, bussuboy said:

Aus has more IT jobs than Canada. No jobs in AUS is a Myth from last decade. If you have 5+ years of Genuine IT experience then there are better paid jobs in AUS. 

My info is Based on my Cousins and many friends working in IT and also in Non IT. Avg wage is 25$ Per Hour in Gas stations/Restaurents, MS students batch via "***** facility" landing into IT jobs not present in AUS, thats why many IT students get stuck working in gas stations as they make decent income and don't concentrate on getting into IT jobs.

Avg IT Per Hour Billing too is good for many IT technologies.

On 5/1/2018 at 11:19 AM, MDharmarajuMA said:

Points 400 daati raltedhu vayyas. IELTS good score unna kooda daatledhu.. em cheyali..

what are the options for express entry?

ipdem chestnav ?

6 hours ago, bussuboy said:

You also have a higher chance of being spit upon by some Bogan (Google the term) roaming around on the streets in Australia 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

You also have a higher chance of being spit upon by some Bogan (Google the term) roaming around on the streets in Australia 

lol. I was screamed upon and very close to physical assault during my 4yr stay few times. 

but the problem with aus is not racism. Its cult like behaviour. say like Tamils, but with a more aggressive, combative social consensus on what passes for as Aussie. If you can pass that test (never ending one), you'll be happy in Australia.

so even if you become a multi millionaire in Aus, you'll still have to look over your shoulder and prove your aussieness (even whites have to do that) forever. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Lebanese Immigrants are the only ones who somewhat can handle this idiotic Aussie cult.

and obviously Indians pick the side of whites, because thats where the money is. but Lebanese in Sydney are some of the most awesome people I've met.

and this is after the cronulla riots in 2005/6.

Just now, uttermost said:

Lebanese Immigrants are the only ones who somewhat can handle this idiotic Aussie cult.

and obviously Indians pick the side of whites, because thats where the money is. but Lebanese in Sydney are some of the most awesome people I've met.

and this is after the cronulla riots in 2005/6.

Heard about the riots, not sure what happened exactly though. Didn't they start at some beach or something? 

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I suspect US is midway between the extremes of Aussie and Canada. that's why US is so successful.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Heard about the riots, not sure what happened exactly though. Didn't they start at some beach or something? 

cronulla is the beach. It was simmering anger on both sides. I think a few comments on white girls from the other side triggered it.