Canada PR

MDharmarajuMA

2 hours ago, fake_Bezawada said:

already done uncle exam mingindi

malli 2nd attempt giving ee month 

ee year antha danda yaatra chedam ani decide ayya

12 attempts estha ee year 

oka 1.2 lakh budget daanike ketayincha

12 attempts enti saami IELTS ki. adedo GRE or GMAT anna oka 3 attempts okay anukovachu. IELTS oka thokkalo exam. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• fake_Bezawada

• tacobell fan

• MDharmarajuMA

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Depends on province. Ontario ki you need more points. 

Oka pani cheyyi, learn French and take a French test. You can go to Quebec easily

Why Quebec, when you learn French and give tef you will get more additional points. 

Just now, Michaelbarbosa said:

Why Quebec, when you learn French and give tef you will get more additional points. 

Quebec is french speaking part of Canada ani cheppa. Of course, with additional points you can try in EE as well

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Quebec is french speaking part of Canada ani cheppa. Of course, with additional points you can try in EE as well

Yeah I know but it’s very hard to survive there. Unless you are a native French speaker. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

12 attempts enti saami IELTS ki. adedo GRE or GMAT anna oka 3 attempts okay anukovachu. IELTS oka thokkalo exam

GMAT 750 aithe edaina tokkalo exam ee

@tennisluvr enni months pattindi PR approval ki after you submitted application and paid fees. I just submitted my application so just checking. Was it smooth? Landing completed? And jobs ki apply chestunnara? Are you getting any calls

On 5/17/2018 at 10:45 AM, tennisluvr said:

Yes uncle

@tennisluvr enni months pattindi PR approval ki after you submitted application and paid fees. I just submitted my application so just checking. Was it smooth? Landing completed? And jobs ki apply chestunnara? Are you getting any calls

•  

53 minutes ago, cnugadu said:

2  and half months pattindi, done my landing. Not applying for jobs yet.