Canada PR

MDharmarajuMA

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. I was screamed upon and very close to physical assault during my 4yr stay few times. 

but the problem with aus is not racism. Its cult like behaviour. say like Tamils, but with a more aggressive, combative social consensus on what passes for as Aussie. If you can pass that test (never ending one), you'll be happy in Australia.

so even if you become a multi millionaire in Aus, you'll still have to look over your shoulder and prove your aussieness (even whites have to do that) forever. 

Isn't Aussieness synonymous with the beer guzzling, BBQ munching White Aussie though? Why do the whites there even have to prove it, aren't they the ones that are the ones shouting oy oy oy Aussie Aussie Aussie 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• fake_Bezawada

• tacobell fan

• uttermost

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I suspect US is midway between the extremes of Aussie and Canada. that's why US is so successful.

Yes you are right. US is midway indeed 

I've also heard about Indian children studying in Australia being subjected to extreme bullying on a racial basis. Not sure if people here are okay with sending their kids to such a school, they will eventually end up hating themselves if they are sent to such schools. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Isn't Aussieness synonymous with the beer guzzling, BBQ munching White Aussie though? Why do the whites there even have to prove it, aren't they the ones that are the ones shouting oy oy oy Aussie Aussie Aussie 

Not just that. Aussieness is about being an independent free thinker and doer. But when a mob appropriates something, something even as amazing as 'freedom', it becomes a cesspool.

everybody has to prove their aussieness. That's their social shaming strategy. Whites are not exempt. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I've also heard about Indian children studying in Australia being subjected to extreme bullying on a racial basis. Not sure if people here are okay with sending their kids to such a school, they will eventually end up hating themselves if they are sent to such schools. 

Depends on schools obviously. Most Indian kids in Aus, NZ are as well rounded as the ones in any other western countries.

Indians stick together mostly.

Like I said, Aus don't encourage racism. Definitely not in schools. They encourage aussie'ism.

On 5/1/2018 at 9:07 PM, MDharmarajuMA said:

too much vundhi vayya ee points ssytem. age takkuva unte poiints ekkuva ichudu endhi..love da lodhi...

ante ika 30 + unollu with good exp unoolu antha waste galla,

ee lekkana nuvvu india lo IT lo industry lo pandi poyi vunav 

7 hours ago, bussuboy said:

My info is Based on my Cousins and many friends working in IT and also in Non IT. Avg wage is 25$ Per Hour in Gas stations/Restaurents, MS students batch via "***** facility" landing into IT jobs not present in AUS, thats why many IT students get stuck working in gas stations as they make decent income and don't concentrate on getting into IT jobs.

Avg IT Per Hour Billing too is good for many IT technologies.

Yup na dost gallu kuda Shell Manager la lekka set ayyaru inka!

On 5/1/2018 at 11:37 AM, MDharmarajuMA said:

too much vundhi vayya ee points ssytem. age takkuva unte poiints ekkuva ichudu endhi..love da lodhi...

Hahaha monna US lo pettali anukunna fairness bill kuda anthe bro..age entha takkuva aite anni ekkuva points! Masters in US can fetch u more points too! 

On 5/1/2018 at 10:37 AM, MDharmarajuMA said:

Hmm

On 5/1/2018 at 9:26 PM, tacobell fan said:

Aus require good IELTS but since you already have score you can try but Jobs are major concern in Aus. 

bokka laaguntadhi australia but aus passport kooda chaala powerful