Canada PR

MDharmarajuMA

1 minute ago, raaajaaa said:

india nundi friend velladu april4th ki yesterday nundi job start ayendi automation testing 95k+benefits

Location?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• fake_Bezawada

• tacobell fan

• uttermost

Just now, tacobell fan said:

@raaajaaa nuvvu apply cheyyaleda? 

ielts date book chesa  bro , usa lo 4years work exp and uk lo already masters and usa lo ms undi emina use untada points add avtaya

Just now, raaajaaa said:

ielts date book chesa  bro , usa lo 4years work exp and uk lo already masters and usa lo ms undi emina use untada points add avtaya

Only one Master's will be counted, having 2 master's wouldn't get you any extra points. 

6 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Any DevOps Engineers in Canada? Any part of Canada, please PM me. 

Same pinch.. me too in same field.. but no cloud exp..nadi all mixed fruit ops..nee exp lo cloud ee topics important when attending interviews and also chef pupet lo elanti questions adugutaru.. and do you get proramming questions 

Good luck.. 

On 5/9/2018 at 11:27 PM, uttermost said:

Lebanese Immigrants are the only ones who somewhat can handle this idiotic Aussie cult.

and obviously Indians pick the side of whites, because thats where the money is. but Lebanese in Sydney are some of the most awesome people I've met.

and this is after the cronulla riots in 2005/6.

Obviously you will pick the side of Lebanese, because that's where the inferiority complex and anger is.. and you are uttermost communist.. I bet you live in a democratic country and using all its benefits and always trying to pull it down..