Modi is a bachcha in front of Indira Gandhi.

uttermost

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

em chepthunnav ra babu.. topic is about Modi going susu the moment he is confronted with a slightly hostile media.

vaadu chesina panulaki, vaadini 10gakunda haarathi expecting emo. 

modi confronted by what, Karan Thapar ? the only evidence of so called susu...

edo oka decade old video susi, Modi susu posukundu ante...okay..atlane kaaniy..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Android_Halwa

• Paidithalli

• batman2

Popular Days

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

setu, you have a pre-defined notion against BJP...so even if its Modi or someone else, your response would still be the same as you are mentally driven to do such comments...

so..yeah, Modi is laughing stock everywhere...even in India...and the places where I go, there is mixed response, there is supportive response as well as anti-response...

yeah. I don't respect a party that hails murderous asshole as its leader. I have some standards man. I don't have to be 'neutral'.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

yeah. I don't respect a party that hails murderous asshole as its leader. I have some standards man. I don't have to be 'neutral'.

you don't need to be neutral...but making comments and expecting a universal acceptance on your comments, man this cannot be part of the standards...

modi confronted by what, Karan Thapar ? the only evidence of so called susu...

edo oka decade old video susi, Modi susu posukundu ante...okay..atlane kaaniy..

so, Modi gave what interview after he became PM?

Did he do an interview explaining all his moves, demonetization, GST or whatever? dude. oka decade old evidence, because the coward has no cojones to do another interview, unless his lapdog Arnab is available on call or similar lapdogs like I forget that woman's name -Smita Prakash I think.

Modi doesn't take tough questions. simple.

I however, rate Indira Gandhi as a much worse PM, precisely because she's able to take those questions and come off as being reasonable in her dictatorial tendencies.

I thank god that Modi is not half as smart as Indira is. If he was, we would have had a real dictatorship, given how popular Modi is.

you don't need to be neutral...but making comments and expecting a universal acceptance on your comments, man this cannot be part of the standards...

What made you think I expect universal acceptance? I just said stick to topic.

and that Modi is a laughing stock is no secret. 

Just now, uttermost said:

so, Modi gave what interview after he became PM?

Did he do an interview explaining all his moves, demonetization, GST or whatever? dude. oka decade old evidence, because the coward has no cojones to do another interview, unless his lapdog Arnab is available on call or similar lapdogs like I forget that woman's name -Smita Prakash I think.

Modi doesn't take tough questions. simple.

I however, rate Indira Gandhi as a much worse PM, precisely because she's able to take those questions and come off as being reasonable in her dictatorial tendencies.

I thank god that Modi is not half as smart as Indira is. If he was, we would have had a real dictatorship, given how popular Modi is.

Naturally, Indira was smarter in the era where most people around her were dumbs...

Modi is not half smart as Indira in this era as people around him are not as dumb as they were in 1970's...

Information is at fingertips and you cannot expect people to be as dumb as they were in the 70's

and comparison itself is silly...come over it man..

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ofcourse Modi did not do any emergency stuff, and when it comes to mendign relations with other nations, one can rate Modi as better to best.

India's stretch is now being seen as flexing from softer to tough and this is the result of Modi...which is good att hese times, we can't be puppet when everyone else are strtching their military muscles...

Foreign policy bagundi Modi govt la...Iran,Russia mida sanctions vunna avi evi kuda manaki effect avaledu...relation with states is much better now than ever before and does china..

yea ee vishayam lo modi better than vajpai...

kandahar lanti incidents  ni sarigga handle cheyyalekapodam kuda vajpai image ni damage chesayi aa time lo

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

What made you think I expect universal acceptance? I just said stick to topic.

and that Modi is a laughing stock is no secret. 

Yeah, the world which you are in, Modi is laughing secret and you want it to make it a universal acceptance then you are wrong. The world which you are in not necessarily the only world.

Naturally, Indira was smarter in the era where most people around her were dumbs...

Modi is not half smart as Indira in this era as people around him are not as dumb as they were in 1970's...

Information is at fingertips and you cannot expect people to be as dumb as they were in the 70's

and comparison itself is silly...come over it man..

Just listen to the interview, and see how she justified all the horrible things she did. And the interviewer is not even Indian. The questions were quite hostile.

Modi would've simply excused himself, because he's objectively dumb. He's smart only in whipping up sentiments and making excuses for his malgovernance. Nothing more.

Modi has avoided taking questions in all the european countries he toured, while their PMs took. Why? lol. Modi is a coward.

Yeah, the world which you are in, Modi is laughing secret and you want it to make it a universal acceptance then you are wrong. The world which you are in not necessarily the only world.

Still, its not the topic, Modi is a fcuking coward, useless fcuk. Pls discuss on this.

Just now, uttermost said:

Just listen to the interview, and see how she justified all the horrible things she did. And the interviewer is not even Indian. The questions were quite hostile.

Modi would've simply excused himself, because he's objectively dumb. He's smart only in whipping up sentiments and making excuses for his malgovernance. Nothing more.

Modi has avoided taking questions in all the european countries he toured, while their PMs took. Why? lol. Modi is a coward.

Media penetration in  70's, and an english media....Man, even if someone comes on camera and says such things or acceptence, it would not had much effect on the politics or their personality as much as a leaked confidential closed door conversation these days...

Indira has guts to accept things she did in front of media, makes sense....but just because Indira did, there is no notion that everyone else should also do right ?

come on man, you talk of standards...and then such silly comparisons..

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Still, its not the topic, Modi is a fcuking coward, useless fcuk. Pls discuss on this.

No. He is not. He is not a fcuking coward. 

Naturally for opponents, hard core opponents it is a natural choice.

Media penetration in  70's, and an english media....Man, even if someone comes on camera and says such things or acceptence, it would not had much effect on the politics or their personality as much as a leaked confidential closed door conversation these days...

Indira has guts to accept things she did in front of media, makes sense....but just because Indira did, there is no notion that everyone else should also do right ?

come on man, you talk of standards...and then such silly comparisons..

haha.. so he can't take a single interview? lol. the reason is 'media penetration'? CITI_c$y

it doesn't matter if it affects politics or what not.. stop talking like you run a fcuking political party and have stake in these power games. Stick to the topic.

Modi is the head of the govt. and he has the responsibility to face hostile questions regarding his policy. Did he?

NO. So why did you mock me that I'm using a decade old interview that Modi ran away from as evidence of his cowardice? Atleast accept that that the coward has no cajones to face media.

Modi doesn't have to do because Indira did. He has to do it because he's the head of the state. He hasn't.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

No. He is not. He is not a fcuking coward. 

Naturally for opponents, hard core opponents it is a natural choice.

lol. okay. if you say so.

Media ? what media are you talking about ? the one's whose shares are listed on NASDAQ and other exchanges ?

which media are you taling about ? the same one's who are TRP hungry ?

which are financed by individuals with varied interests ?

Karan Thapan is a pro-congress and left sympathiser..He is not even fit to be a journalist...

PM of India is above all these people...he dosent need to give interviews to anyone...neither he is obliged to...as simple as it is...