Modi is a bachcha in front of Indira Gandhi.

uttermost

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Media penetration in  70's, and an english media....Man, even if someone comes on camera and says such things or acceptence, it would not had much effect on the politics or their personality as much as a leaked confidential closed door conversation these days...

Indira has guts to accept things she did in front of media, makes sense....but just because Indira did, there is no notion that everyone else should also do right ?

come on man, you talk of standards...and then such silly comparisons..

All the 'practical' gyaan you give is literally useless bro. 

Indira justified her horrible policies, and defended them as saving democracy. Even when I call Indira as horrible, looks like Modi Bhakts (of which you are one currently) are not satisfied, because any negative comment on Modi is unacceptable to them. lol.

But it is clear that Modi is a coward. He cannot take open questions from the media. Manmohan Singh took it so many times, forget Indira. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Android_Halwa

• Paidithalli

• batman2

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Media ? what media are you talking about ? the one's whose shares are listed on NASDAQ and other exchanges ?

which media are you taling about ? the same one's who are TRP hungry ?

which are financed by individuals with varied interests ?

Karan Thapan is a pro-congress and left sympathiser..He is not even fit to be a journalist...

PM of India is above all these people...he dosent need to give interviews to anyone...neither he is obliged to...as simple as it is...

dude.. haha.. that's why I saaid hostile media, not friendly lapdogs like Arnab, and Smita Prakash.

PM is not above anyone, dude. This is not a fcuking monarchy. lol.

you are completely losing it.

batman2 gets the prize for the most incoherent post in this thread. award_21

1 hour ago, batman2 said:

modi didn't do any emergency yet the  interview(propagandist) was not even asking questions but make moronic statements.....

modi understood no point in sitting in an interview just to listen to propaganda statements

he later came to several India today summits etc where there were few hostile comments.....and he slapped them with replies in his style

S0rry Halwa, you tried your best. Better luck next time :) 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

batman2 gets the prize for the most incoherent post in this thread. award_21

S0rry Halwa, you tried your best. Better luck next time :) 

Hehe, as usual nuv patukunna kundelu ki 3 legs ani decide aithe memu chesedi emundi setu...

chilll...

Yeah, better luck next time..!

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Hehe, as usual nuv patukunna kundelu ki 3 legs ani decide aithe memu chesedi emundi setu...

chilll...

Yeah, better luck next time..!

I see. So its established that Modi isn't giving media interviews, except in friendly 'summits' where bunch of rich fcuks suck on dcik while asking him questions. and you try to spin that as 'his wish' or something. lol.

you'll really do well as official spokesperson for the govt. because you can shamelessly declare victory where none exists. :) 

I really loved the way our friendly neighbourhood batman2 spurted out "he didnt do any emergency yet" :3D_Smiles_216:

so paapam Modi. Everybody targeting him even if he never did emergency.

He only looked the other way when a couple thousand non-Hindus were killed, who anyway deserved to be killed, I guess.

How can the media be hostile to person so blemishless like Modi :3D_Smiles_216:

Someone give batman2 a towel pls :) 

fcuking disgusting bigot @batman2.

even in this db with a bunch of fcuking assholes, you are definitely among top 5 ra.

atleast learn to express your bigotry better, asshole. Its just shameful really.

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

fcuking disgusting bigot @batman2.

even in this db with a bunch of fcuking assholes, you are definitely among top 5 ra.

atleast learn to express your bigotry better, asshole. Its just shameful really.

Poni setu.. BJP ni support cheyyadaniki batman.. tdp ki Pisco unkul,. YCP ki raithu bida.. dalits kosam nuv .. bapans kosam nenu ee dB lo undali 😂 manalni eskodaniki halwa anna, sattipamdu ila neutrals kuda

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Modi is a crybaby cry@fl

batman2 is junior crybaby cry@fl

Modi is kind of most overrated leader .. aa hype evariki raledhu.. future lo radhu kuda

Just now, Paidithalli said:

Poni setu.. BJP ni support cheyyadaniki batman.. tdp ki Pisco unkul,. YCP ki raithu bida.. dalits kosam nuv .. bapans kosam nenu ee dB lo undali 😂 manalni eskodaniki halwa anna, sattipamdu ila neutrals kuda

yedchinattu undhi. the only neutral in this db is me. you'll know my neutrality when hordes of liberals or any group who's not Hindutva enters this db.

right now, all of you are Hindutva. whatever you said are just branches in Hindutva, including neutral branch of sattipandu. I'm the only awesome free person.

4 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Modi is kind of most overrated leader .. aa hype evariki raledhu.. future lo radhu kuda

He's a murderous tyrant, and also a coward.

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

She's truly India's worst PM. and scary good at justifying her excesses as steps taken to 'preserve democracy'.

if you are saying that i consider you to be an idiot 

she is one lady who stood against 

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

if you are saying that i consider you to be an idiot 

she is one lady who stood against 

I don't care what you consider me as, considering you can't say why you consider the way you consider.

may be you should consider to stop considering about others, if you can't explain what made you consider your consideration.