Modi is a bachcha in front of Indira Gandhi.

uttermost

4 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

if you are saying that i consider you to be an idiot 

she is one lady who stood against 

Stood against what, her ego ?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Android_Halwa

• Paidithalli

• batman2

Popular Days

3 hours ago, uttermost said:

lol. batman2 bp tho poye laa unnav. lyt teesko ra lafoot.

Modi cannot even face Karan Thapar. He ran away after he was persistently asked about 2002. 

Remind me which interview he has given after he became PM, other than of his lapdogs Arnab, or some such.

arey burra leni yeshiva......nuvvu vaage vaagudu ki any1 can easily slot you as a brainless idiot ......so don't pass your idiot sermons and try coming off as so intellectual.......you pathetically suc.k at it.........but u shouldn't stop trying to be one as its really entertaining us..........so carry on

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

fcuking disgusting bigot @batman2.

even in this db with a bunch of fcuking assholes, you are definitely among top 5 ra.

atleast learn to express your bigotry better, asshole. Its just shameful really.

lol bp lo nuvve poye la unnav.........

the name modi riles you so much........ne blood boil ayyi brain panicheyyakunda pothundhi

I already asked you to visit a psychiatrist at the earliest.......

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

yedchinattu undhi. the only neutral in this db is me. you'll know my neutrality when hordes of liberals or any group who's not Hindutva enters this db.

right now, all of you are Hindutva. whatever you said are just branches in Hindutva, including neutral branch of sattipandu. I'm the only awesome free person.

you are surely an odd man out in this db..........not as a  neutral.......but becoz you are a mentally unstable idiot.......

and considering the kind insanity that prevails in this forum........thats quite an achievement by you to stand out amongst the insane guys......

5 hours ago, uttermost said:

She's truly India's worst PM. and scary good at justifying her excesses as steps taken to 'preserve democracy'.

+-