భారతరత్న ఎందుకు ఇవ్వడం లేదో..?

TampaChinnodu

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Evvadu NTR ni hate cheyatledu kaani, national level lo influence chesthey ne BR ivvali. Of course, BR itself has become a joke Rajiv Gandhi ki kooda ichinappati nundi so adi pedda antha credible award em kaadu. Danikosam antha pakuladatam kooda waste, but at the end of the day adi national level lo influence chesinollaki ivvali not regional party presidents. 

Regional State lo good  reforms chesthe, valllani gurthinchakoodadhu antav... Oka desam munduku vellali ante all regional states flourish aythene country munduku velthundhi...

Natioanl level leader aythene iyyali lekapothe ledhu ani rule em ledhu vayya..

Ofcourse NTR is merely a national leader just because he is the man who played crucial role to form ANti- congress and allied all regional parties and he is the convenor of the National front.

5 minutes ago, jagadambachowdary said:

MGR em peekindau vaay. aadiki ivvaga lenidhi NTR ki enduku eeyakoodadhu..

Ippudu mgr ki ichadu ani Ntr ki Ntr ki icharu ani chiru ki chiru ki icharu ani Alli sirish ki Kuda ivvala? 

Frst y the comparison 

What Ntr did for country? 

Just now, Hydrockers said:

Ippudu mgr ki ichadu ani Ntr ki Ntr ki icharu ani chiru ki chiru ki icharu ani Alli sirish ki Kuda ivvala? 

Frst y the comparison 

AP/TG not part of the Indian union ani oka consitution amendemnt cheyipinchu. appudu I can answer your question about what he did for nation.

5 minutes ago, jagadambachowdary said:

Regional State lo good  reforms chesthe, valllani gurthinchakoodadhu antav... Oka desam munduku vellali ante all regional states flourish aythene country munduku velthundhi...

Natioanl level leader aythene iyyali lekapothe ledhu ani rule em ledhu vayya..

Ofcourse NTR is merely a national leader just because he is the man who played crucial role to form ANti- congress and allied all regional parties and he is the convenor of the National front.

gurthinchaddu anatledu ga, deni importance danidi. But usually national level lo influence chesthene BR istharu ani cheptunna, MGR's case might be an exception. But MGR ki ichindi kooda Southern(Tamil) lobby ni appease cheyataniki. Telugollaki national level lo Tamilollaki unnantha influence and pull ledu, let's face it. 

Even otherwise, MGR lantollaki kooda ichina award ki enthe credibility undo nuvve cheppu. Alanti award kosam antha pakuladatam waste ani cheptunna. It's a known thing that the national lobby gives BRs to their North Indian lobby even if they aren't qualified. Aa award ki enduku manam antha importance ivvatam. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

gurthinchaddu anatledu ga, deni importance danidi. But usually national level lo influence chesthene BR istharu ani cheptunna, MGR's case might be an exception. But MGR ki ichindi kooda Southern(Tamil) lobby ni appease cheyataniki. Telugollaki national level lo Tamilollaki unnantha influence and pull ledu, let's face it. 

Even otherwise, MGR lantollaki kooda ichina award ki enthe credibility undo nuvve cheppu. Alanti award kosam antha pakuladatam waste ani cheptunna. It's a known thing that the national lobby gives BRs to their North Indian lobby even if they aren't qualified. Aa award ki enduku manam antha importance ivvatam. 

I am not arguing that NTR should be given BR.

As you said the award itself lost its credibilty when Nehru himself awarded him BR when he was in office. later it was further disgraced by awarding it to Rajivgandhi and to some extent giviing to sachin tendulakar.

NTR doens't need any awards. his reforms/good works will reamin forever in millions of telugu people hearts. That itself is a great honor for any man.

I oppose BR to NTR. not a worth award to be given.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Frst y the comparison 

Let's nominate Allu Sirish for Padma Vibushan GSB3.gif?1370457845

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Avnu ivanni manakenduku kaani. Tennis lover French open kaburlenti. What do you think eesari who wins? GSB3.gif?1370457845

3 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

I am not saying PVNR is bad PM man. Indeed he is a great scholar with broad prospectus. He did great reforms for the nation.

Let me reiterate my question to you again. As a Telugu person, I personally expect something in favor of united AP when our own Telugu person is leading the nation. It is very rare for a south Indian to become a PM and PNVR greatly disappointed south especially telugus. He merely acted like a congress puppet and yielded to the north bunch of idiots.

look at how Modi. MMS and  rajivgandhi how they favored their own states and how obidient they are to their own people.

Just now, jagadambachowdary said:

I am not saying PVNR is bad PM man. Indeed he is a great scholar with broad prospectus. He did great reforms for the nation.

Let me reiterate my question to you again. As a Telugu person, I personally expect something in favor of united AP when our own Telugu person is leading the nation. It is very rare for a south Indian to become a PM and PNVR greatly disappointed south especially telugus. He merely acted like a congress puppet and yielded to the north bunch of idiots.

look at how Modi. MMS and  rajivgandhi how they favored their own states and how obidient they are to their own people.

Don't u consider urself as indian?as a telugu person antaventi