All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

Aces Utg limped 5 bucks 6 people limp behind. Flop is 9QK. I bet 25 flop and one guy flats 25 and all fold. Turn is 8 two diamonds on board now. I check and he bet 125 now. I folded and he showed J10 and asked you don't have diamonds? I said I had a pair.

2 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Aces Utg limped 5 bucks 6 people limp behind. Flop is 9QK. I bet 25 flop and one guy flats 25 and all fold. Turn is 8 two diamonds on board now. I check and he bet 125 now. I folded and he showed J10 and asked you don't have diamonds? I said I had a pair.

good fold.. it looked obvious on the flop.

8 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

good fold.. it looked obvious on the flop.

Even if he is semi bluffing I can't call river bet. A lot of two pair combos and sets beating me. And I had Ace diamond blocker as well and can't keep him on diamonds too. Easy fold though.

27 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Even if he is semi bluffing I can't call river bet. A lot of two pair combos and sets beating me. And I had Ace diamond blocker as well and can't keep him on diamonds too. Easy fold though.

why did u limp in the first place.. should have raised reasonable atleast.. 

8 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

why did u limp in the first place.. should have raised reasonable atleast.. 

In general I do. But someone is raising on table. I don't want to make 25 from utg and still 6 people call. I don't mind limping in the spot but I'm glad I made best decision post flop

@KakiJanaky another hand preflop utg raised to 30 and 3 people called I have 4s on button, I call as well. Flop comes A38 and all check I check back. Turn is an Ace all check and I bet 95 now. Preflop raiser called and all folded. I gave up after him call though. River is boom 4. Now he bets 175. I made it 550 to go. He tanks and ends up calling. I showed my hand and he opens AQ and sadly mucks saying this lucky player always sucks antuu

12 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Started with 1k now having around 5.5K. will call off day in a hour

4.5 hrs = +$4.5 K ie 1K per hr. You can ditch regular job and go full time pokerpro. 

1 minute ago, Champsinmaking said:

4.5 hrs = +$4.5 K ie 1K per hr. You can ditch regular job and go full time pokerpro. 

I can't enjoy it playing daily. Good with once or twice a week. Anyway action is only good only on weekends. 

37 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

@KakiJanaky another hand preflop utg raised to 30 and 3 people called I have 4s on button, I call as well. Flop comes A38 and all check I check back. Turn is an Ace all check and I bet 95 now. Preflop raiser called and all folded. I gave up after him call though. River is boom 4. Now he bets 175. I made it 550 to go. He tanks and ends up calling. I showed my hand and he opens AQ and sadly mucks saying this lucky player always sucks antuu

nee g ki emanna unnadaa ra bai sudi, nakka thoka mamuluga tokkaledu nuvvu, pippi pippi sesi mari tokki minginav. nee yavva, manishiva balayya babu va ra ayya. river lo pattadam endi ra nayana.

raja, please raja, Basha movie lo rajni gani hand kiss chesinattu, cheskuntam ra ayya, I want ur hand I say 

20 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I can't enjoy it playing daily. Good with once or twice a week. Anyway action is only good only on weekends. 

Urke anna bhayya... good session though

utg raises to 20, utg+2 reraise to 70, am on button re raise to 175, all fold and this 70 guy reraise to $370, I called. Flop comes 994, he bets $500, what the fish am doing? 

52 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

utg raises to 20, utg+2 reraise to 70, am on button re raise to 175, all fold and this 70 guy reraise to $370, I called. Flop comes 994, he bets $500, what the fish am doing? 

If you have AA you will go all in, in case KK or AK what range would that guy 5 bet with. I will put him on AA, KK or QQ. so AK would be fold though u have blockers. Now thinking again 5bet just double ur bets is showing lot of strength so I put him only on pocket rockets

2 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

I'll jam with Kings no folding here. That's ridiculous bet from him on flop. I'll jam in your spot