All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

2 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

utg raises to 20, utg+2 reraise to 70, am on button re raise to 175, all fold and this 70 guy reraise to $370, I called. Flop comes 994, he bets $500, what the fish am doing? 

Usually 5 bets will be not min raise. I don't give credit he have Aces. Any day I jam flop if I've Kings 

13 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

nee g ki emanna unnadaa ra bai sudi, nakka thoka mamuluga tokkaledu nuvvu, pippi pippi sesi mari tokki minginav. nee yavva, manishiva balayya babu va ra ayya. river lo pattadam endi ra nayana.

raja, please raja, Basha movie lo rajni gani hand kiss chesinattu, cheskuntam ra ayya, I want ur hand I say 

Vache 5 minutes Mundu hand - a guy utg+1 raises to 25. All fold and I'm before button. Looked at cards 68 hearts, made 95 to go, raiser flats my bet. Flop comes Q74 one heart. Now surprise guy leads and bet 85. I raised to 225 as a don't want him to bet big with AQ or some pocket pair on turn and I want to see till river. In case he calls he have monster as I'm repping kings. If he got only Q he folds here. He acts tanked and calls. I thought alright no bets inka.turn is pretty favorable card 10 heart. Now I have double gutter and a flush draw. He check and I want to bet but I'm sure he is raising after flop call. I check back as per plan. River is 2 heart. I made backdoor flush. He now leads and bet 425 on river. He has 650 more and I jam river. He snap and flips Queens I open flush😎

14 hours ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Very Good... nice hands.. thanks for sharing maa andari reddy Mr peddareddy. Usually Friday night me degarra enni 2/5 tables nadusthai... I think you said max buy is 1k.. so usually table meeda migitha players entha pettukuntaru... 

On 2/2/2019 at 3:25 PM, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Very Good... nice hands.. thanks for sharing maa andari reddy Mr peddareddy. Usually Friday night me degarra enni 2/5 tables nadusthai... I think you said max buy is 1k.. so usually table meeda migitha players entha pettukuntaru... 

Most players on table buyin max. Friday around 9-10 minimum untai 

On 2/1/2019 at 9:49 PM, KakiJanaky said:

utg raises to 20, utg+2 reraise to 70, am on button re raise to 175, all fold and this 70 guy reraise to $370, I called. Flop comes 994, he bets $500, what the fish am doing? 

You got 2 different perspectives for ur question, one from me and one from@Nellore_peddareddi So what’s up with that hand?

55 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

You got 2 different perspectives for ur question, one from me and one from@Nellore_peddareddi So what’s up with that hand?

well I of course folded after the flop. I was expecting a 10 high board, but nope. He at least have Kings. So no point.

What’s the weekend stats guys? Any interesting hands to go-over!!

my session was good this time, was down for $900 in the beginning but I woke up again with couple 3 way pots and was up by over $5 grand, very nice weekend for me. 

Just now, KakiJanaky said:

my session was good this time, was down for $900 in the beginning but I woke up again with couple 3 way pots and was up by over $5 grand, very nice weekend for me. 

2/5?

54 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

well I of course folded after the flop. I was expecting a 10 high board, but nope. He at least have Kings. So no point.

U had pocket 10s? If yes then that’s a bad 4bet according to me. As UTG usually has strong range and 4 betting UTG shows stronger range from UTG+1. 10s don’t do that well unless there is 10 on flop, so calling would have been better option. 

43 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

I will update stats beginning of every month on sessions I played previous month.

Jan played only one 3 hr session on 2/5 and result -600. 

Did not note down hands, will note down all hands I open from next session.

one hand where I lost lot of chips is

9c 10c from button effective stack 500.

3 people limped from middle and late  position. I raised it to 30 blinds fold, limpers called and 4 way to flop which is

Kc 4c 6c. Checked through to me I bet $60. 1st limper calls and other 2 fold.

turn 7h MP checks and I bet $100, He calls and river is Ad. He looks at me for a minute and goes all in for around 200. Made a call as really cannot fold a flopped flush. He had Ac3c and scooped the pot.

1 hour ago, Champsinmaking said:

U had pocket 10s? If yes then that’s a bad 4bet according to me. As UTG usually has strong range and 4 betting UTG shows stronger range from UTG+1. 10s don’t do that well unless there is 10 on flop, so calling would have been better option. 

I usually flats the raise if I have pocket 9’s and below and if it’s pocket 10’s and above I always re-raise based on the position and no of players involved. That’s how I play these hands, like you said, I would have handled in a different way :)