All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

8 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

I usually flats the raise if I have pocket 9’s and below and if it’s pocket 10’s and above I always re-raise based on the position and no of players involved. That’s how I play these hands, like you said, I would have handled in a different way :) 

Your play is perfect but only wrong I noticed in mentioned scenario is you did not reraise, you rereraised which I felt could have been avoided.

On 2/4/2019 at 4:14 PM, KakiJanaky said:

I usually flats the raise if I have pocket 9’s and below and if it’s pocket 10’s and above I always re-raise based on the position and no of players involved. That’s how I play these hands, like you said, I would have handled in a different way :) 

Pocket 10s unappudu if you are facing 5 bet ante easy fold preflop, you shouldn't even see flop. Just give up preflop even min raise ki. I don't mind 4 betting here but calling 5bet isn't the option. If I call 5 bet pre and on 9 high board flop I might go with my hand. Image result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

13 hours ago, Edo_Okati said:

Had a good run over the weekend... started with  600-- cashed out about 18000 in 30 hours of game

Heater lo unattunav aa day. Good job. 18k ante crazy in 2/5 but 30 hrs ante next level session. I can'tImage result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

6 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Pocket 10s unappudu if you are facing 5 bet ante easy fold preflop, you shouldn't even see flop. Just give up preflop even min raise ki. I don't mind 4 betting here but calling 5bet isn't the option. If I call 5 bet pre and on 9 high board flop I might go with my hand. Image result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

Looks like we both see game in different perspective bro. It’s good as I can get another perspective of the game. When ever you see my comments please dissect, it’s okay some time if we can agree to disagree.

3 hours ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Heater lo unattunav aa day. Good job. 18k ante crazy in 2/5 but 30 hrs ante next level session. I can'tImage result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

2-5 kadu bro.. 1-3 spread...family out of town...so had time for myself..

23 hours ago, Champsinmaking said:

Looks like we both see game in different perspective bro. It’s good as I can get another perspective of the game. When ever you see my comments please dissect, it’s okay some time if we can agree to disagree.

Sure. There is always different opinions on the same hand. Best way to learn game knowing how others feel at the same spot Image result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

20 hours ago, Edo_Okati said:

200 hundred spread.. so it's like no limit with max raise 200 and 3 raise allowed... max bet can be.. 3, 203, 403, 603

Wtf 200 spread uncapped ah. ridiculously huge game idi, In general 100 spread itself is way huge. We don't have spread here. I like to play this.

We only have max 40-80 limits uncapped once in week which is huge game Image result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

50 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Wtf 200 spread uncapped ah. ridiculously huge game idi, In general 100 spread itself is way huge. We don't have spread here. I like to play this.

We only have max 40-80 limits uncapped once in week which is huge game Image result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

U got it wrong I guess. It’s 1/3 NL with max raise to $200 and other guy can not go all in unless he has less than or equal to 200. He can reraise max to 200+pot.