All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

13 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

U got it wrong I guess. It’s 1/3 NL with max raise to $200 and other guy can not go all in unless he has less than or equal to 200. He can reraise max to 200+pot.

Ofcourse I know what the spread is and played before, I never said you can go Allin if you have 2k behind and pot is 200. I said it's a huge game as the Avg pot size is bigger. Image result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

Oka genuine question... for example if we are playing Big50 and we are on bubble, i have 10 BB and i have pocket aces....All in cheyala or just fold chesthe bubble burst ayyi cash loki veltham ani fold cheyala? 

37 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Oka genuine question... for example if we are playing Big50 and we are on bubble, i have 10 BB and i have pocket aces....All in cheyala or just fold chesthe bubble burst ayyi cash loki veltham ani fold cheyala? 

bubble lo unna, paina unna, g kinda unna, big50 ayina, wsop ayina, EPT ayina, mee oorlo game ayina, pocket rockets oste pre-flop all-in, no back step ra gootley ani @Nellore_peddareddi tolded to Fox News.

7 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

bubble lo unna, paina unna, g kinda unna, big50 ayina, wsop ayina, EPT ayina, mee oorlo game ayina, pocket rockets oste pre-flop all-in, no back step ra gootley ani @Nellore_peddareddi tolded to Fox News.

adhe chepthunna brotheru...think , if some big stack has pocket 5's and he is called in and if he hits set then you will be out of tournament with out cashing after playing almost 15 hours...okka hand fold chesthe you will cash ante why don't you do?

1 hour ago, Champsinmaking said:

U got it wrong I guess. It’s 1/3 NL with max raise to $200 and other guy can not go all in unless he has less than or equal to 200. He can reraise max to 200+pot.

thats right... but 3 raises every round... preflop... max raise 600+ (3 raises), same again on flop, turn and river

1 hour ago, KakiJanaky said:

tassa deeyaa ravvala necklace, counter adaragottav. Ee battu alias @hello987 comedy ga trolling ani naku koduthundi. Pocket Aces vasthe preflop museyalante game enduku inka, Any game any stack even a billion dollar buyin Aces ante enni raise lu unna Allin ye Image result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

1 hour ago, hello987 said:

adhe chepthunna brotheru...think , if some big stack has pocket 5's and he is called in and if he hits set then you will be out of tournament with out cashing after playing almost 15 hours...okka hand fold chesthe you will cash ante why don't you do?

Do you know preflop if 5 is hitting board when you hold nuts preflop? There is one rule in poker, you shouldn't fold nuts preflop, on flop, on turn and on river. 

Nu anattu aadithe poker kadu palli bataneelu, crane okkapodi, Dil pasand, egg bonda ammukovaliImage result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

8 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Do you know preflop if 5 is hitting board when you hold nuts preflop? There is one rule in poker, you shouldn't fold nuts preflop, on flop, on turn and on river. 

Nu anattu aadithe poker kadu palli bataneelu, crane okkapodi, Dil pasand, egg bonda ammukovaliImage result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

but nuvvu practical ga alochinchatle....if you fold for sure you will cash in tournament but if you all in their might be chance that you eliminate without cash...intha chinna logic ela miss aithunnav...

Just now, hello987 said:

but nuvvu practical ga alochinchatle....if you fold for sure you will cash in tournament but if you all in their might be chance that you eliminate without cash...intha chinna logic ela miss aithunnav...

prathidi rules la cheppellali cheppuleskellali ante kaadhu....situation batti kuda maarali...just becoz pocket Aces all in kadhu...entha dooram vacham, enni hours aadam..WSOP cash anedhi entha imporatnt avi kuda alochinchali....nuvvu cheppedhi cash game ki work out avvushi nen cheppina situation ki kadhu

7 minutes ago, hello987 said:

prathidi rules la cheppellali cheppuleskellali ante kaadhu....situation batti kuda maarali...just becoz pocket Aces all in kadhu...entha dooram vacham, enni hours aadam..WSOP cash anedhi entha imporatnt avi kuda alochinchali....nuvvu cheppedhi cash game ki work out avvushi nen cheppina situation ki kadhu

It depends on strategy bro... some play conservative or passive play and min cashing is more important for them rather than trying to win. Some people are aggressive and they give preference to win or final table than min cashing. There is no right or wrong way in any situation. What is your strategy that matters most.

2 hours ago, hello987 said:

Ikkada evadu logic miss avvatledu, folding Aces preflop anedi asalu game strategy lo eppudu undaddu. I disagree with this any day.

If your motto is to only cash, even nuvvu K22 flop lo neeku Kings unna muyali. Mustava? Ikkada musinaa yes, pakkoduiki pocket deuces unayemo ani musav ankundam.

Aces nuv bubble lo unnav you are big blind and all folds and SB jams on you and you have Aces mustava? If yes  naku cash important ante you'll never win in any tournament in your life as you're fear to get busted even with Aces preflop. It's my guarantee. There is no logic with what you are saying. Image result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

6 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Ikkada evadu logic miss avvatledu, folding Aces preflop anedi asalu game strategy lo eppudu undaddu. I disagree with this any day.

If your motto is to only cash, even nuvvu K22 flop lo neeku Kings unna muyali. Mustava? Ikkada musinaa yes, pakkoduiki pocket deuces unayemo ani musav ankundam.

Aces nuv bubble lo unnav you are big blind and all folds and SB jams on you and you have Aces mustava? If yes  naku cash important ante you'll never win in any tournament in your life as you're fear to get busted even with Aces preflop. It's my guarantee. There is no logic with what you are saying. Image result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

Ipdu point ki vachav...So antha peddda tournament lo Cash important aa or tournament lo win avvadam important....you willing to take that risk antaav...

2 hours ago, hello987 said:

Arey malli ade antav. Nu 100 hrs adav 200 hrs adav anedi important kadu here. You have nuts preflop and there is no way you should fold.

I give you example. You have second biggest stack in tournament and there is only one guy in field who covers you and he is on your table. It is ME and you are on bubble, He jams pre and two others jam as well and you are on button and invested zero and you have Aces. Enduku le naku cash important ani you fold and make min cash ankundam like 15k. And very next hand you get Aces and you are in money so jammed and lost. Are you happy with 15k with your 10k investment?

Ade on bubble hand you jam and other three people have AK AK and Kings and they is drawing thin and they lost and you became the chip lead by 4:1 to next guy in tournament and you become ME champ coz of that hand. See the difference with one hand. As I said very next hand Aces vachi nu lose inaa you are still chip lead by big margin coz of previous hand. If your stack is big you can take advantage and you can build it even bigger which leads you to winner.

I'm not saying you'll win for sure with Aces if you jam or call with Aces Pre but you should never fold pre. If your target is min cashing you should always play cash instead of tourneys. That's the bottomline. As your play only guarantees you break even but not profits in tournaments. Hope you understand.

** Now don't say you fold Aces on bubble and can become ME champ because of that. Ilanti cabbage dialogues kodithe kaaluddi. endiii artam avthundaa Image result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

2 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Arey malli ade antav. Nu 100 hrs adav 200 hrs adav anedi important kadu here. You have nuts preflop and there is no way you should fold.

I give you example. You have second biggest stack in tournament and there is only one guy in field who covers you and he is on your table. It is ME and you are on bubble, He jams pre and two others jam as well and you are on button and invested zero and you have Aces. Enduku le naku cash important ani you fold and make min cash ankundam like 15k. And very next hand you get Aces and you are in money so jammed and lost. Are you happy with 15k with your 10k investment?

Ade on bubble hand you jam and other three people have AK AK and Kings and they is drawing thin and they lost and you became the chip lead by 4:1 to next guy in tournament and you become ME champ coz of that hand. See the difference with one hand. As I said very next hand Aces vachi nu lose inaa you are still chip lead by big margin coz of previous hand. If your stack is big you can take advantage and you can build it even bigger which leads you to winner.

I'm not saying you'll win for sure with Aces if you jam or call with Aces Pre but you should never fold pre. If your target is min cashing you should always play cash instead of tourneys. That's the bottomline. As your play only guarantees you break even but not profits in tournaments. Hope you understand.

** Now don't say you fold Aces on bubble and can become ME champ because of that. Ilanti cabbage dialogues kodithe kaaluddi. endiii artam avthundaa Image result for telugu gifs arjun reddy

OK bubble lo unapdu all in chestha inka