All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

Just now, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Yes sir endi battu aa link ekkada post chyee... HPT website lo vunda 

website lo ledhu, twitter lo undi, andke adiga images ela post cheyali ikkada ani

23 hours ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Was out in day 2. Didn’t have a lot to mention about day 2 became short stack in early and busted nothing excited...but at least the proud moment for me is in 635 people I was in 10% to bag chips to day 2 it was hell of a grind..

@Nellore_peddareddi @hello987 @CricPokChic Question for tournament experts.. in early situations of tournament in day 2 if you have lessthan 20BB’s and guy half your stack shoves and you on button with 6’s do you call and pray or you let go your hand and wait for better hand like 10’s and above or AK or AQ...

On button 6s ante the guy shoved when many people to act behind. So he is not doing with KJ suited or pocket 4s even with 10 BBs. So his range is strong and two people SB BB to act with may be even bigger stacks. 20BBs is actually good to grind back 6s spot lo veyalsina pani ledu here considering his shove looks super strong. I'll fold here and pick better spot.