All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

2 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Nuvvu number of hands playing penchukovali 3 betting range penchali etc etc. So oka $1k investment pettukuni online lo grind in small stakes. You need to know how to play blinds,button and 3 bets range. Bottomline Okadu entha cheppinaa raadu, you need to play more hands to learn game. giphy.gif

na main bad vachesi aa moment lo alochinchanu asalu...monna flop lo 8 4 2 rainbow and i had pocket 8's with nuts...i bet and another guy raised it's an easy call for me but don't know why but i re raised and he folded...asalu alochinchanu game timelo..

2 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

HPT main event geluvu.... evvi anni lite ayeepothavi appudu

na stats chusthe nen HPT gelse la unnana? pyga $1650 buy in adhi....

6 minutes ago, hello987 said:

All are 1/2 and some odd tournaments.....554 profit is from tournament....step up ante em cheyali?

Online poker gurinchi naku telavadu and anth peddodini kadu... Battu okka genuine question adugutha correct answer cheputhava...How many hours in a week you spend to learn poker might be anything watching videos, reading books, talking to friends analyzing hands... 

Just now, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Online poker gurinchi naku telavadu and anth peddodini kadu... Battu okka genuine question adugutha correct answer cheputhava...How many hours in a week you spend to learn poker might be anything watching videos, reading books, talking to friends analyzing hands... 

Poker frinds evaru leru...but daily 1 hour for sure youtube lo chustha ..only okka book chadiva ippativaraku anthe....

5 minutes ago, hello987 said:

na main bad vachesi aa moment lo alochinchanu asalu...monna flop lo 8 4 2 rainbow and i had pocket 8's with nuts...i bet and another guy raised it's an easy call for me but don't know why but i re raised and he folded...asalu alochinchanu game timelo..

exactly.... @Nellore_peddareddi is the rite person to comment on this but what I see is...Poker is skill plus luck and this is were your skill comes you have nuts on board let your opponent bluff and if things change on turn then check raise... We are not playing on any time clock we have lot of time till they call clock on us..So no matter what always take time.. in multiple orbits yo play one or two hands take your time always... Monna naku 10's on button 2 middle positions called the blinds HJ raised 3 times CO called the raised I wanted to 4 bet 2-3 callers have more than my chip stack so I just called SB, BB and MP every one calls.. flop comes K47.. SB goes all in everybody fold.. I was thinking and somebody called clock on me and I folded... What I am trying to say is always take your time....

{A5 clubes vuntey two clubes vunna board meeda all in velli povaddu battu}

1 hour ago, hello987 said:

Ridiculous idi you have him drawing dead aa situation lo many times. This hand says you are more worried on losing chips. You have him crushed and you still worried. Nenu ade cheppa take your time always atleast Live lo you have time to think. Tank for lot time and try calling aa spots lo you can get the most. Poker is all about showing your performance when needed giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Ridiculous idi you have him drawing dead aa situation lo many times. This hand says you are more worried on losing chips. You have him crushed and you still worried. Nenu ade cheppa take your time always atleast Live lo you have time to think. Tank for lot time and try calling aa spots lo you can get the most. Poker is all about showing your performance when needed giphy.gif

true...vadiki ekkada malli connect avthayo ani emo...atleast vachindi kadha oka pot ani happ yemo....whatever reason i don't know...tondaraga kakunda alochinchi aadali

7 minutes ago, hello987 said:

true...vadiki ekkada malli connect avthayo ani emo...atleast vachindi kadha oka pot ani happ yemo....whatever reason i don't know...tondaraga kakunda alochinchi aadali

connect aythey aayendi battu he is chasing you might loose that you hand but you will get them eventually...another example of hand I was in tilt for little while but later realized no big deal anni.. poket 7's EP raised everybody fold I call.. Flop come J72 two hearts.. Usually I would check raise on this flop but I want her to bluff me and she C-Bet on flop I called turn comes Q heart she checks her card to see if she has a Heart and then bets..I know she has A's of hearts it could be AK or A's or AQ, AJ with A's of hearts she has lot more chips then me now I don't know what to do If I check raise or go all in on turn she is calling no matter what so I flatted turn and hoping the board to pair on river bu the river was 10 clubs she bets I call she shows AK with As of heart...I was on tilt that i let her get there for some time but that's the name of the game sometimes you win sometime you loose, Just play your A game and never be afraid to put your chips/Money in the middle.. 

43 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

connect aythey aayendi battu he is chasing you might loose that you hand but you will get them eventually...another example of hand I was in tilt for little while but later realized no big deal anni.. poket 7's EP raised everybody fold I call.. Flop come J72 two hearts.. Usually I would check raise on this flop but I want her to bluff me and she C-Bet on flop I called turn comes Q heart she checks her card to see if she has a Heart and then bets..I know she has A's of hearts it could be AK or A's or AQ, AJ with A's of hearts she has lot more chips then me now I don't know what to do If I check raise or go all in on turn she is calling no matter what so I flatted turn and hoping the board to pair on river bu the river was 10 clubs she bets I call she shows AK with As of heart...I was on tilt that i let her get there for some time but that's the name of the game sometimes you win sometime you loose, Just play your A game and never be afraid to put your chips/Money in the middle.. 

Agree but on river all two pairs check on board, can't get any value after your two calls. I think you played good. River huge bet ki can fold sometimes . I don't see any bluffs on river as you don't block any hearts and high cards. There are few scenarios where I fold these sets on river. These spots are losing spots and things add up to fold sets which we should do if bet is huge.

16 hours ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Agree but on river all two pairs check on board, can't get any value after your two calls. I think you played good. River huge bet ki can fold sometimes . I don't see any bluffs on river as you don't block any hearts and high cards. There are few scenarios where I fold these sets on river. These spots are losing spots and things add up to fold sets which we should do if bet is huge.

Played it wrong and review is wrong according to me.... if he did not have much stack flop raise makes sense of draw board... it’s not complete dry board.... he can’t keep calling and get value from missed draws he has to charge them before that..... and any J or 10s+ won’t fold that spot.... kill bill mentioned check raise when he was in position which is not possible... if he was in blinds then it’s absolute check raise spot coz that’s how he would have played his small flush draw

Just now, Champsinmaking said:

Played it wrong and review is wrong according to me.... if he did not have much stack flop raise makes sense of draw board... it’s not complete dry board.... he can’t keep calling and get value from missed draws he has to charge them before that..... and any J or 10s+ won’t fold that spot.... kill bill mentioned check raise when he was in position which is not possible... if he was in blinds then it’s absolute check raise spot coz that’s how he would have played his small flush draw

I agree with what you said as well. There are two ways to play considering huge stacks I'll play slow, if short stacks yes, I'll 100 percent raise flop. Turn is a jin card and raising there don't even make sense anyway atleast for me. I think his check raise is something which I didn't get anyway. In position huge stacks i prefer flatting. giphy.gif

A hand I played last week on button with 800 ES on 2/5.

On B with 3 4 H , MP LAG makes it 20 Cutoff calls, I make it 90 as bluff , MP folds and cut off calls. I gave him range of suited broadway. 

Flop 4c5h2h he lead into me with 100, I can not reraise as being preflop 3 better max I can have is over pair where as he can have set that’s what perseved ranges here are.

Turn is 9s he check, Check back for pot control and to peal on river and did not want to get check raise on that spot with all sorts of draws and a middle pair with showdown value.

River 8c and he went all in for about 500

It was polarized bet and as I had him on suited connector I took some time think can he have 89h here which is only hand that make sense or he has complete bluff..

or 8s, 9s.  I ruled out 8s n 9s as he won’t lead into me. After taking few secs threw a chip in and showing my cards asked him did he miss.... he smiled and said, yes good call and tabled QKh, left the table.

24 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I agree with what you said as well. There are two ways to play considering huge stacks I'll play slow, if short stacks yes, I'll 100 percent raise flop. Turn is a jin card and raising there don't even make sense anyway atleast for me. I think his check raise is something which I didn't get anyway. In position huge stacks i prefer flatting. giphy.gif

Sure mentioning stacks would have helped to review better.

40 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

Sure mentioning stacks would have helped to review better.

What are your updates. recent ga asal kanpisthalev nalla poosa ipoyav giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

What are your updates. recent ga asal kanpisthalev nalla poosa ipoyav giphy.gif

Last 6 weeks lo played 4 sessions...1st lo -400 after playing 12 hrs... 2nd lo +800 8hrs... 3rd -1200 less than 4 hrs lo ...  4th +2k 10 hrs above mentioned hand is included in this session. Busy with work, family, poker etc.... eppudanna open chesina kuda ninne tag chesthunde to review... sarle pilvani perentaniki endukule ani chusi close chesthunde... usually I only comment when I feel you could have reviewed it better, coz most of the times u review it lot better.... what’s up with you...