All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

Just now, hello987 said:

i will never play cash games,especially 1-2.....gamble cheyadanki vastharu game aadatanki kaadhu so i quit...i play only tournamanets

Adedededeeee. Emi septiri emi septiri

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

i will never play cash games,especially 1-2.....gamble cheyadanki vastharu game aadatanki kaadhu so i quit...i play only tournamanets

I was playing players in 1/2 and little bit of cards. I was 3 betting with 46s, 2 or 3 barrel continuation betting on The deck I did not hit. Lot of river check raising.

3 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

I was playing players in 1/2 and little bit of cards. I was 3 betting with 46s, 2 or 3 barrel continuation betting on The deck I did not hit. Lot of river check raising.

nen aade chota folding ane option undadhu.....they will call with any two cars until turn....

Just now, hello987 said:

how bro how? nen aade 1/2 game lo entha rise chesina call chestharu with trash inka aadatam enduku

My preflop raise in 1/2 with less than 3 limpers in 7 or 8. With 3 or more 15-18. Accordingly I put them on ranges. I see what players are playing with when they table cards. I don’t let people play with marginal hands as i give aggo image. If they have nuts and shows aggro on top of me I fold 2 pair as well some times.

6 minutes ago, hello987 said:

nen aade chota folding ane option undadhu.....they will call with any two cars until turn....

That is how 1/2 is played and that’s how u make money. Initial ga play tight and let people call with all junk make lot of money from them and then be aggro.

1 minute ago, Champsinmaking said:

My preflop raise in 1/2 with less than 3 limpers in 7 or 8. With 3 or more 15-18. Accordingly I put them on ranges. I see what players are playing with when they table cards. I don’t let people play with marginal hands as i give aggo image. If they have nuts and shows aggro on top of me I fold 2 pair as well some times.

meeru aade games ala untay ankunta...,ma daggara 22-25 raise chesina call chestharu with 3 6 off suite

4 minutes ago, hello987 said:

LOL....i never Limp....i always rise.....

Limping sometimes is good. I limp from middle position with broadways and suited connectors and call raise from late pos or blinds sometimes. You should also have limping strategy.

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

meeru aade games ala untay ankunta...,ma daggara 22-25 raise chesina call chestharu with 3 6 off suite

I wish I play there.

Just now, Champsinmaking said:

I wish I play there.

pocket aces raise chesthav 3 6 tho call chesthadu...either two pair or straight chase chesi kodthadi river lo....