All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

2 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

My image on table is - my range is sooo wide coz of 3 bets, i lose small pots most times but i win huge pots when won which makes a profitable session giphy.gif

But for that you should be ready to buyin 5 or more times. I usually call it a day after 3rd reload or 1200+.

Just now, Champsinmaking said:

This reminds me of one hand where I raised from MP with 10dJd and 2 callers , flop A510 no diamond. I cbet 1/3rd pot. 1 caller turn 5 he had pot size stack so I jam and he calls funny thing is he had quads with pocket 5s. We all were laughing unfortunate timing.

This happens and on these boards you should be in general should get credit. Sometimes we are drawing dead anuko. I am ok with your jam anyway if you're aggressive repping big A. Only problem here is he can have AQ and he might have tough time folding. On these boards i prefer top pair than middle pair to jam. I do your play sometimes when opponent have coconuts. giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

But for that you should be ready to buyin 5 or more times. I usually call it a day after 3rd reload or 1200+.

Yes so is reason I carry 5k. But my spots in general works. Mostly i fire two bullets in 2/5 anthe. mostly my reads works good to me and also people say I run good. My only aim is to hit a tournament with 100k first place atleast next. Hope I might do it sometime soon  giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

This happens and on these boards you should be in general should get credit. Sometimes we are drawing dead anuko. I am ok with your jam anyway if you're aggressive repping big A. Only problem here is he can have AQ and he might have tough time folding. On these boards i prefer top pair than middle pair to jam. I do your play sometimes when opponent have coconuts. giphy.gif

My bad, there was no pair for me it was 9, typo. I had stone bluff and ran into quads.

Just now, Champsinmaking said:

My bad, there was no pair for me it was 9, typo. I had stone bluff and ran into quads.

Ha ha. Ee spots asalu choose cheskolenu nenu A high with board pair, but you know it works sometimes as your range is big A anyway. Whatever these are fun hands.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Yes so is reason I carry 5k. But my spots in general works. Mostly i fire two bullets in 2/5 anthe. mostly my reads works good to me and also people say I run good. My only aim is to hit a tournament with 100k first place atleast next. Hope I might do it sometime soon  giphy.gif

Good luck with that,  me too... played only 3 tournaments so far with 100 buyin and 5K guarantee for practice.

2 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Ha ha. Ee spots asalu choose cheskolenu nenu A high with board pair, but you know it works sometimes as your range is big A anyway. Whatever these are fun hands.

giphy.gif

Ha ha, Ya but opponent had just less than 200 and I had 1K+ In 1/3. Tried to push him of any hand except AA and 55 lol.

9 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Nope..aadalani chaala istam ga undi..nice structures...but buy in mana budget lo ledhu

Satellites mana budget loney vunnavi kada 

3 minutes ago, hello987 said:

good....Congrats Pandey Ji....final table ki ra, live lo chustha

Final table mata devudu errugu intha pedda tournament life la first time... first few levels survive aythey chalu annatu vundi or day 1 bag chesthey chalura devudaaa anukuntunna... @CricPokChic @hello987 @Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @Champsinmaking tournament experts please tell ang guide me In a 1650 buy in with 30k starting stack how should you play in the first 4-5 levels, how should you play to bag chips