All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

6 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Not only you 98 in 100 people call it off quick. it takes lot of practice to act slow.

Ex: Sometimes board goes this way - you hold 67 suited preflop you are last to act, 4 people called utg raise and getting good odds to call flop 35 bucks. flop comes 59j rainbow. Flop utg bets 150, 3 people calls. You hold 2k stack, getting good odds you call now. Turn falls 8 and it's second diamond now. Check to you. you make straight. you bet 300 now, All fold and one guy makes it 600 to go . You call it off quick and river falls blank small card. He has 800 behind and you cover him, he pushes river. What do you do? GSB3.gif?1370457845

easy call right!!!!

23 hours ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I like the way he play, he plays good, his reads are pretty nice. Aadu konni slow roles avi chesthadu but its fine. GSB3.gif?1370457845

shaun deeb eliminated

52 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Not only you 98 in 100 people call it off quick. it takes lot of practice to act slow.

Ex: Sometimes board goes this way - you hold 67 suited preflop you are last to act, 4 people called utg raise and getting good odds to call flop 35 bucks. flop comes 59j rainbow. Flop utg bets 150, 3 people calls. You hold 2k stack, getting good odds you call now. Turn falls 8 and it's second diamond now. Check to you. you make straight. you bet 300 now, All fold and one guy makes it 600 to go . You call it off quick and river falls blank small card. He has 800 behind and you cover him, he pushes river. What do you do? GSB3.gif?1370457845

first of all, i would never play that garbage regardless of the position which not even has 12% chance of making my hand for $35 raise. worst case scenario, if i played, that hand, i would call that bet, dont care if am losing at that point.

42 minutes ago, hello987 said:

easy call right!!!!

Akkade nu pappu lo chicken kalipav. He has Q10 and you get stacked. You lost almost all your chips. GSB3.gif?1370457845

Just now, KakiJanaky said:

first of all, i would never play that garbage which not even has 12% chance of making my hand for $35 raise. worst case scenario, if i played, that hand, i would call that bet, dont care if am losing at that point.

You should mix up your game some time and in position some hands adalsi vasthundi ledante you can't make money. Ofcourse yes, I called in this spot without even thinking way back almost a year. After this hand I played many hands and I run into these scenarios many times, and I now I can play these hands better than before. Once made mistake shouldn't be made again. That hand made me learn things though. The best case scenario his raise is we are chopping pot. So these hands are tough to play, some folds need to be done on right time. GSB3.gif?1370457845

16 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Akkade nu pappu lo chicken kalipav. He has Q10 and you get stacked. You lost almost all your chips. GSB3.gif?1370457845

but you never folding becoz i have 2nd nuts......it's like folding Kings preflop.

3 minutes ago, hello987 said:

yeah but 7 10 preflop 35 bet call chesthara?

yes if 2 players call 35 many players will call 35 with 10,7 s which is very loose 

in my initial stages I used to call with this garbage hands if 2 or 3 people call the raise before me 

8 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

3rd nuts q10, 10 7 

Yup, you're right. aa board pi mostly worried about Q10 than 710 as I block 7. Sick spot. But good hand to learn something GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

yes if 2 players call 35 many players will call 35 with 10,7 s which is very loose 

in my initial stages I used to call with this garbage hands if 2 or 3 people call the raise before me 

In position you can play any hand. Ofcourse if I get very nice odds I play hands, and that's what we should do in cash games from position, else you can't do better cashouts. GSB3.gif?1370457845

41 minutes ago, hello987 said:

but you never folding becoz i have 2nd nuts......it's like folding Kings preflop.

It's not like kings folding preflop. In that spot I'm only chopping at the worst case. coz 67 suited can be held by 4 people, whereas Aces vs Kings scenario is different and ofcourse I fold kings preflop sometimes, with a better understanding in NL Holdem you can fold kings if you are deep. No one puts with Queens preflop if we are pretty deep. You know what I'm talking about GSB3.gif?1370457845

6 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

only 2 desi's remaining now out of 109 ..Nishant Sharma(5.8M) and Vivek Rughani(1.5M)...day 6 is today...

Vivek rughani eliminated...only nishant sharma  still in....

32 minutes ago, hello987 said:

yeah but 7 10 preflop 35 bet call chesthara?

let me tell u a sick hand I played last year 

2/5 I sat down with 500 and I have around 1800 when this hand is dealt.MP bets 25, cutoff calls I am on button with pocket AA , I raised to 85, BB(1100$) called 85 MP folds Cut off calls flop 2 A 4 rainbow ,bb chk cutoff chck I bet 125 , BB All in annadu cutoff fold I called ( I thought bb might have pocket 44) but he had 3.5 off suit I lost 2400 pot _%~