All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

Just now, telugu_bidda said:

e season lo enti edo racha chesadu anta oka hand lo...did u guys see that? to correct his mistake he bought the guy ticket to next wsop 

James Campbell ani okadu pushed with diamonds and there is a guy to act  with King high flush draw but eedu in between talking when he has to act like he is holding some diamonds, so aadu called and peeled a pair on turn and busted James Campbell and that's not right to talk in between hands. So negativity came and all reacted to it. So he bought his ticket to ME anthe. GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

what hapd exactly? 

he was talking about his strength of his hand when there are 3 players in the hand.....which influenced the 3rd player to call the all in of the 1st player .....due to this the 1st player got busted after 2ndplayer(hellmuth) folded....

50 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

that was nuts...I was ghastly surprised at labat's call...

Mee too, It was like snap from initial raiser, how can Labat with kings gamble in such deep tourney after couple of Allins? Sick player. Some hands should be folded even if it looks ahead. Labat almost lost freaking 45 mil for no reason GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

ME lo total negativity ki best reply his bracelet in his next event. I respect him atleast for his play. He deserve it GSB3.gif?1370457845

yes exactly....edo alane popular ayyaadu kabatti okosari kavalani chesthunnadu anpisthadi gaani he is too good player

3 minutes ago, hello987 said:

yes exactly....edo alane popular ayyaadu kabatti okosari kavalani chesthunnadu anpisthadi gaani he is too good player

I mean that's his nature. Evadina gamble sesthe aadiki siraku, he is ok if he gamble in some spots GSB3.gif?1370457845

10 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Mee too, It was like snap from initial raiser, how can Labat with kings gamble in such deep tourney after couple of Allins? Sick player. Some hands should be folded even if it looks ahead. Labat almost lost freaking 45 mil for no reason GSB3.gif?1370457845

Kontha mandi anthe..pocket kings asalu fold cheyaru elanti situation aina kuda

10 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

it wasnt even a call considering that amount that AA's guy had...if I remember correctly he had some 36-38 which is almost 80-90% of your stack...with that huge pot and 2 all ins it shuld have been a snap fold. He must have kicked himself all day and all night

6 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

it wasnt even a call considering that amount that AA's guy had...if I remember correctly he had some 36-38 which is almost 80-90% of your stack...with that huge pot and 2 all ins it shuld have been a snap fold. He must have kicked himself all day and all night

It's 43M insane call. He should have at least gave a thought about it before calling. Labat burned his ass himself. He will regret for his life unless he someone manages to grind back with short stack to become champion(which I don't think he can). GSB3.gif?1370457845

12 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Kontha mandi anthe..pocket kings asalu fold cheyaru elanti situation aina kuda

It's not freaking cash game nor even initial levels in tournament to gamble. Pretty deep. GSB3.gif?1370457845

just wondering, anyone of you play local tournaments out here? I always play cash games, no time/patience to play tournaments and i feel its too much to hang around for hours and no guarantee what the output will be, versus cash game. throw some lite please.

35 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

It's 43M insane call. He should have at least gave a thought about it before calling. Labat burned his ass himself. He will regret for his life unless he someone manages to grind back with short stack to become champion(which I don't think he can). GSB3.gif?1370457845

He called after giving a thought and it wasn’t a few seconds he took time asked for the chip count. 

6 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

just wondering, anyone of you play local tournaments out here? I always play cash games, no time/patience to play tournaments and i feel its too much to hang around for hours and no guarantee what the output will be, versus cash game. throw some lite please.

It's utter waste to play local tournaments if guaranteed is <50k, but if you really want to go into big tourneys - yes you have to grind in local small tourneys first to learn the structure. Anything with >100K Guaranteed events are good.  I too play very very less but if I play the guaranteed would be atleast 100K. I played small ones first and learnt the structure. If you win a big one once it's almost grinding in cash games for a year. Like cashing in tourneys is waste unless you are in top 3 in many events. But if you managed to top it's history. Play the local small ones before busting into big one directly GSB3.gif?1370457845