All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

2 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

let me tell u a sick hand I played last year 

2/5 I sat down with 500 and I have around 1800 when this hand is dealt.MP bets 25, cutoff calls I am on button with pocket AA , I raised to 85, BB(1100$) called 85 MP folds Cut off calls flop 2 A 4 rainbow ,bb chk cutoff chck I bet 125 , BB All in annadu cutoff fold I called ( I thought bb might have pocket 44) but he had 3.5 off suit I lost 2400 pot _%~

yeah kontha mandi anthe pichi pichi ga aadtharu...long run lo vaallake loss....

2 hours ago, hello987 said:

adhi pichi pichi ga adadam annaru...he was the initial raiser with 25...57$ so far before telugu_bidda raised....when he raised to 85$ now the table has 142$. BB just took a chance..I am not saying he should call for sure but you know its one of those hands where we limp in with garbage. So he took his chance and gambled. Thats it, he got luck with nuts on flop and rest is history  

15 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

adhi pichi pichi ga adadam annaru...he was the initial raiser with 25...57$ so far before telugu_bidda raised....when he raised to 85$ now the table has 142$. BB just took a chance..I am not saying he should call for sure but you know its one of those hands where we limp in with garbage. So he took his chance and gambled. Thats it, he got luck with nuts on flop and rest is history  

BB was not initial raiser...MP player is...BB cannot call 85 with 2 players left to act (including the initial raiser) 

On 7/9/2018 at 2:00 PM, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Pori ante manaku mozu ranku GSB3.gif?1370457845

I played with her 2/5NL couple of times ...potti ga vuntadi but sexy ga vuntadi , not a good cash player GSB3.gif?1370457845

ninna eliminate ayindi ga worst ga adindhi 2 hands JQ and A10 all in 

36 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

BB was not initial raiser...MP player is...BB cannot call 85 with 2 players left to act (including the initial raiser) 

first he ni MP tho replace chesi motham malla chaduvu

On 7/10/2018 at 5:14 PM, telugu_bidda said:

let me tell u a sick hand I played last year 

2/5 I sat down with 500 and I have around 1800 when this hand is dealt.MP bets 25, cutoff calls I am on button with pocket AA , I raised to 85, BB(1100$) called 85 MP folds Cut off calls flop 2 A 4 rainbow ,bb chk cutoff chck I bet 125 , BB All in annadu cutoff fold I called ( I thought bb might have pocket 44) but he had 3.5 off suit I lost 2400 pot _%~

My raise with big hands is always 4*initial raiser bet + what's in pot in cash games. so 4*25+50 = 150 here. You always wanted suited weak hands to fold and try to go heads up preflop. Multiway lo Assam velthai GSB3.gif?1370457845

On 7/10/2018 at 5:18 PM, hello987 said:

If I call 25 I will call 85. I don't blame caller. I mix up too sometimes alagani eppudu alage aadamu ga. You can play any hand but you should not try to take down every pot you play  anthe. Only grind chesthama ante you'll end up only with peanuts everyday.  I understand 35 suited guy 85 call here. Can't blame him GSB3.gif?1370457845

On 7/10/2018 at 7:36 PM, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

I agree with you. Well said. Ofcourse he didn't invest 25 bucks for nothing. Poor raise with Aces to 85. GSB3.gif?1370457845

22 hours ago, telugu_bidda said:

He just mis written anthe ankunta but his bhavam is clear no GSB3.gif?1370457845

22 hours ago, telugu_bidda said:

I played with her 2/5NL couple of times ...potti ga vuntadi but sexy ga vuntadi , not a good cash player GSB3.gif?1370457845

ninna eliminate ayindi ga worst ga adindhi 2 hands JQ and A10 all in 

I can't blame A10 allin though. Should take shot when blind outs avthunte. Some worst plays chesindi anukoo like with small stack trying to raise with nothing on turn etc and gave up chips GSB3.gif?1370457845

35 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

joe cada made the final table of the main event 2018 again after winning in 2009.....incredible...

Vadi grind chusava. Folding almost every hand. Too good patience GSB3.gif?1370457845