All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

But some tourneys in Ameristar good like HPT etc kuda jarigayi akkada GSB3.gif?1370457845

oh yeah every two months ki HPT jarguthadi MINI and Main (MINI $365 buy in ) and Main $1650 buy in....inthavaraku try cheyaledhu...mundhu local tournaments lo atleast 3 or 4 cash out chesthe kani aadakoodadhu ani decide ayya...

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

last week oka hand: (1/2)

9J off suite undi on button (6 handed table)  all fold...i raised to $12 then BB called....flop comes A 8 2 rainbow....he checks i bet $16 he called...turn comes  5 he checks i check....river another brick he checks and i bet $25 he called with his pair of 2's ( his hand is 10 2 off suite)...na bluff ni ela kanipettaadu????  any thoughts?   @Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @telugu_bidda @CricPokChic

simple, idi chaalu nee deggara pair ledu ani cheppadaaniki.

Just now, KakiJanaky said:

simple, idi chaalu nee deggara pair ledu ani cheppadaaniki.

nenu even na daggara AX hand unna kuda apdapdu turn check chestha just to disguise..ikkada adhe plan chesa but adhe antaava reason?

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

last week oka hand: (1/2)

9J off suite undi on button (6 handed table)  all fold...i raised to $12 then BB called....flop comes A 8 2 rainbow....he checks i bet $16 he called...turn comes  5 he checks i check....river another brick he checks and i bet $25 he called with his pair of 2's ( his hand is 10 2 off suite)...na bluff ni ela kanipettaadu????  any thoughts?   @Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @telugu_bidda @CricPokChic

What are you repping ikkada? Asala aa blank turn pi good Ace always bets for value, river pi nee sizing between bluff and value, so you are never holding A and in this spot opponent always keep you on some KQ etc hand and he is curious to see what you have, so your story is weak here for him to fold(He called flop and he should have Aces in his range in general when you check back turn as you don't hold weak A anyway). So even if he is beat here he calls in general. Bluff cheseppudu story should be neat. ikkada turn 25-30 esi river 55 esthe pot neede. Infact you can take down on turn itself most cases.GSB3.gif?1370457845

nenu even na daggara AX hand unna kuda apdapdu turn check chestha just to disguise..ikkada adhe plan chesa but adhe antaava reason?

Headsup vs multiway is different to play. Yes turn check is reason. Multiway lo pot control ki you get some credit not in headsup that too on blank turn GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 minute ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Headsup vs multiway is different to play. Yes turn check is reason. Multiway lo pot control ki you get some credit not in headsup that too on blank turn GSB3.gif?1370457845

so next time if i have AX if i do the same then i can get caller in the river right???

5 minutes ago, hello987 said:

oh yeah every two months ki HPT jarguthadi MINI and Main (MINI $365 buy in ) and Main $1650 buy in....inthavaraku try cheyaledhu...mundhu local tournaments lo atleast 3 or 4 cash out chesthe kani aadakoodadhu ani decide ayya...

Play this once, field ekkuvuntadi plus you get to know how big stucture would be and lot of tourney players action ela untado you'll learn. How to play short stack defending BB 3 bet when headsup etc etc GSB3.gif?1370457845

Play this once, field ekkuvuntadi plus you get to know how big stucture would be and lot of tourney players action ela untado you'll learn. How to play short stack defending BB 3 bet when headsup etc etc GSB3.gif?1370457845

yeah August lo undi will try...

Just now, hello987 said:

so next time if i have AX if i do the same then i can get caller in the river right???

Yes and if he catches river you don't lead and bet. Alanti texture unna board pi you can get max value with Ace. Every board is different. Aa board pi if i have some pocket 10s and check check on turn i bet value for 25 bucks on river  in general. once i check with nothing bluff try cheyanu asalu  GSB3.gif?1370457845

One more situation in tournament....

I am utg+2 i think, i have QK off suite then raised BB*2.5, only one caller.....

flop comes J 6 2, i continued bet 1/2 or 3/4 bet i didn't remember , he called.....turn some brick i check he bet and i fold te take the pot....does he really have J or he bluffed?

1 minute ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Yes and if he catches river you don't lead and bet. Alanti texture unna board pi you can get max value with Ace. Every board is different. Aa board pi if i have some pocket 10s and check check on turn i bet value for 25 bucks on river  in general. once i check with nothing bluff try cheyanu asalu  GSB3.gif?1370457845

Valueable point which i need to keep a note

Just now, hello987 said:

I am utg+2 i think, i have QK off suite then raised BB*2.5, only one caller.....

flop comes J 6 2, i continued bet 1/2 or 3/4 bet i didn't remember , he called.....turn some brick i check he bet and i fold te take the pot....does he really have J or he bluffed?

@Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @CricPokChic @telugu_bidda

3 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

oh mann...ee thread intakmundhu undi unte i can save lots of money...discuss cheyataniki evaru undevaallu kaaadhu as i don't have any friends who know poker...so edi thappo edi righto dabbulu pothe kani telsedhi kaadhu....

First it's hard to barrel on that board unless you pick some equity on turn. So I like your opening range and cbet on flop. And I like the fact you check on turn. Even he has no J he got you beat. Thing is board pi A or K unte opening guy ki credit istharu else you don't get any credit for your bets after flop. So you should give up this pot to the opponent on turn if you have less equity winning. GSB3.gif?1370457845

First it's hard to barrel on that board unless you pick some equity on turn. So I like your opening range and cbet on flop. And I like the fact you check on turn. Even he has no J he got you beat. Thing is board pi A or K unte opening guy ki credit istharu else you don't get any credit for your bets after flop. So you should give up this pot to the opponent on turn if you have less equity winning. GSB3.gif?1370457845

so flop lo A or K lekapothe Cbet cheyakapovatam better antaava?