All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

yeah correct ye....i should have all in....

Cool, there is always a next chance. You can win soon. Any cash game updates? GSB3.gif?1370457845

3 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Cool, there is always a next chance. You can win soon. Any cash game updates? GSB3.gif?1370457845

Just played for 2 hours... 1/2    In for 300 and out for 372....

4 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Just played for 2 hours... 1/2    In for 300 and out for 372....

How long are you playing 1/2? I mean how many years? GSB3.gif?1370457845

3 hours ago, hello987 said:

Guys ee weekend tournament aada...manchi stack undi..kani 2 hands lo bust aipoya..aa 2 hands cheptha emanna better ga cheyochemo cheppandi....   @Nellore_peddareddi @CricPokChic  @KakiJanaky @telugu_bidda @Popkatapetapotapulti

Hand1: everyone folds small blind raised to 900 (200/400 blinds) i am in big blind with T Q off suite called, flop comes KKT rainbow...he bets 1000 i called, turn another king now he bets 2500 and i called and the river some small card he shoved all in i called, he turn over K 9 off suit.....

Hand2:  3 limpers and i am on button raised to 2000 (200/400 blinds) with KK, big blind calls and another limper from UTG called, flop came 9QK with two clubs, they both checked then i all in for around 3000 and big blind snap calls and UTG fold....he flopped straight with TJ and i didn't get any help from Turn or River and i busted out....

it is really tough to say whether it is a good call or can be avoided ani..but 2nd hand for sure you could have played better

hand 1: after turn hands that could beat you were JJ, QQ, Kx, AA, typically as you said he raised SB...you can put him in AK or some pair. I dont want to tell its a bad call ani but you should have given a thought not just for this hand how he was limping previously his actions etc...you are the better judge than anyone here. If you felt you had a strong hand and he was bluffing then good call. Remember to introspect how he played previous hands etc..when you are not involved in hands see how they are acting thats the key

hand 2: this I think you made a wrong move. You should have shove preflop with ~11 big blinds. You should have looked at your stack considering you lost in hand 1. 

6 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

it is really tough to say whether it is a good call or can be avoided ani..but 2nd hand for sure you could have played better

hand 1: after turn hands that could beat you were JJ, QQ, Kx, AA, typically as you said he raised SB...you can put him in AK or some pair. I dont want to tell its a bad call ani but you should have given a thought not just for this hand how he was limping previously his actions etc...you are the better judge than anyone here. If you felt you had a strong hand and he was bluffing then good call. Remember to introspect how he played previous hands etc..when you are not involved in hands see how they are acting thats the key

hand 2: this I think you made a wrong move. You should have shove preflop with ~11 big blinds. You should have looked at your stack considering you lost in hand 1. 

Even if he played previous hands bad, this hand bluff range is so less, all opponent can rep is over pair to 10 and at most @hello987 best shot is chop. I don't think people overplay this board for their whole stack. If that guy really plays that way in tournament where he can get busted more power to him. As you said his actions for other hand matters as well, but he did a value shove and got max, and I believe @hello987 can skip these spots even he gets bluffed.GSB3.gif?1370457845

4 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Cash.  GSB3.gif?1370457845

yeah generally 300 max untadi...so always 300 tho start chestha....500-600 unnapdu stack chaala agrresiive aadtha,,,,i mean more bluffs and more pre flop opens

58 minutes ago, hello987 said:

yeah generally 300 max untadi...so always 300 tho start chestha....500-600 unnapdu stack chaala agrresiive aadtha,,,,i mean more bluffs and more pre flop opens

Once in a while try taking shot in 2/5. Little deep adithene you can make money.  GSB3.gif?1370457845

5 hours ago, hello987 said:

Guys ee weekend tournament aada...manchi stack undi..kani 2 hands lo bust aipoya..aa 2 hands cheptha emanna better ga cheyochemo cheppandi....   @Nellore_peddareddi @CricPokChic  @KakiJanaky @telugu_bidda @Popkatapetapotapulti

Hand1: everyone folds small blind raised to 900 (200/400 blinds) i am in big blind with T Q off suite called, flop comes KKT rainbow...he bets 1000 i called, turn another king now he bets 2500 and i called and the river some small card he shoved all in i called, he turn over K 9 off suit.....

Hand2:  3 limpers and i am on button raised to 2000 (200/400 blinds) with KK, big blind calls and another limper from UTG called, flop came 9QK with two clubs, they both checked then i all in for around 3000 and big blind snap calls and UTG fold....he flopped straight with TJ and i didn't get any help from Turn or River and i busted out....

1) you beat nothing in this hand other than 99/88 worst case u chop ...you can't beat jj,qq,aa,kx ...river u shld fold ..raise , bet bet all in on that board is always nuts

2) u already know all in pre .. on that board u can't do much bad luck 

e weeknd 2 bad beats in a row..in for 500 2/5 , went up to 2600... lost 2 hands in a row...pretty standard hands 

utg1(850) raises to 40 , MP2 calls I am in sb with AA raised to 160, utg1 all in I called he had KK  ...K on the turn lost 850$

very next hand button kk 3 limps I raised to 40 , sb(AQ) short stack 90$ all in , limper(qq) re-raised all in 530$ I called ..q on the flop lost 

I left after these 2 hands ... 900profit

17 hours ago, telugu_bidda said:

e weeknd 2 bad beats in a row..in for 500 2/5 , went up to 2600... lost 2 hands in a row...pretty standard hands 

utg1(850) raises to 40 , MP2 calls I am in sb with AA raised to 160, utg1 all in I called he had KK  ...K on the turn lost 850$

very next hand button kk 3 limps I raised to 40 , sb(AQ) short stack 90$ all in , limper(qq) re-raised all in 530$ I called ..q on the flop lost 

I left after these 2 hands ... 900profit

good poker discipline