All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

3 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Baaga tight adav ga GSB3.gif?1370457845

inkoka hand aithe oora mass.....pocket Aces vasthe bluff chedham ani limp chesa..avthala vadiki baaaga connect aindi flop...book aipoya...

Just now, hello987 said:

idhem chusav....pot lo $150 unte avthala vadu oka mydanam.....$15 bet chesadu...nen inko mydanam....fold chesa aa bet ki manchi hand undi kuda...ipatki bhale anpisthadi asalu ala ela aadgaliganabba ani

When you look back some hands are funny, ippude okati gurthochindi when you bluff allin etc on turn or flop and you have nothing and someone calls don't muck your cards saying you have nothing. Just open hand and wait for opponent to open his hand. You never know J high 10 high is good many times too. Don't think someone laugh on you if you open hand with nothing. Just saying if you have air ,some one with big draw might have worst hand than you when he don't improve and you might win with high card big pot. So always open hand if you have to instead of mucking before you see opponent hand GSB3.gif?1370457845

5 minutes ago, hello987 said:

inkoka hand aithe oora mass.....pocket Aces vasthe bluff chedham ani limp chesa..avthala vadiki baaaga connect aindi flop...book aipoya...

This happens many times, when the board is too wet I give away on flop if I limp, like check call min bet and bet fold for a raise as I'm not sure to play that hand. I'm only losing minimum. Doesn't matter. GSB3.gif?1370457845

5 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

guys, lemme ask you something:

please explain how you guys play AK suited and AK off-suite and win the most.

for me pretty standard....

raise or 3-bet from any position....if i am facing 4 bet then i am folding.....in the flop if i hit i will go for value and if i don't hit i will c bet....in the turn if board is still dry then i will continue....

Just now, KakiJanaky said:

guys, lemme ask you something:

please explain how you guys play AK suited and AK off-suite and win the most.

First: AK off or suited doesn't matter it's little advantage with suited. Any position 3 bet for sure. There are some old guys who only raises with Queens Kings Aces. If you 3 bet with AK and some one comes over top (old guy) just muck cards preflop. If you don't hit flop with old guys just fire big and you'll take it. Else make up mind  you'll give away this pot.

And if someone just flats your bet and you hit K or A mostly you are ahead headsup. if multiway if you hit one pair on flop don't bet huge. bet small and your range for 3 bets is always Kings Aces AK in people mind, and if someone showing strength always give up on flop, sometimes you get bluffed but it's ok as we are looking for long run. Without 3 bets you lose more than what you should lose. Period!

People are scared to commit preflop except kings or Aces so you take advantage over them preflop and take big pot or lose minimum in most cases after flop if you follow this. AK is premium hand and I love that hand, where many people don't. You always have 48% equity with any hand except Kings and Aces, so don't get scared you always run into big hands when you hold AK. GSB3.gif?1370457845

Inkoka hand gurthochindi last week 1/2 lo...

evado early position lo $12 raise chesadu....nenu middle position lo $30 ki raise chesa with Pocket Kings, button called and early raiser fold chesadu.....flop A and inko rendu bricks rainbow vachay.....i checked he bet $30 i called, then on turn another brick i check he bet $40 i fold.....he showed AK...flop lone fold cheyalsindha? what say?   

@Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @telugu_bidda @CricPokChic

1 minute ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Entee bayyaaa andariki okkatey sari production issue vahinda eroju no one is talking about andaru panitho busy vunnatu vunnaru 

Ipde ga oka hand gurinchi doubt adiga....vastharu mana vaallu

1 hour ago, hello987 said:

evado early position lo $12 raise chesadu....nenu middle position lo $30 ki raise chesa with Pocket Kings, button called and early raiser fold chesadu.....flop A and inko rendu bricks rainbow vachay.....i checked he bet $30 i called, then on turn another brick i check he bet $40 i fold.....he showed AK...flop lone fold cheyalsindha? what say?   

You lost minimum but I might raise to 40 plus as some one already opened, If couple of callers vasthe 30 ki initial raiser with pocket 5s come along for 30 which we don't need, which is bad if the board runs 25J rainbow.

Anyway coming to your hand one caller it's standard if you check you don't know what the other guy have and you have monster hand here, I might lead 35 as cbet as there is one over and our range is AQ AK as we raised anyway, in this case opponent calling ante he might hold pocket 10s to AQ AK range. In that case we can check turn and mostly he goes for pot control and check back, just in case if he bets we can call or fold depending on what you feel at that situation. If he really have AK AQ river he check back anyway, Kings are so strong to check flop here. I don't blame the way you played but i prefer bet-check-check, bet-check call-fold. In this case we have no info anyway and your fold is the right one to do keeping him on Ace. GSB3.gif?1370457845

7 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

You lost minimum but I might raise to 40 plus as some one already opened, If couple of callers vasthe 30 ki initial raiser with pocket 5s come along for 30 which we don't need, which is bad if the board runs 25J rainbow.

Anyway coming to your hand one caller it's standard if you check you don't know what the other guy have and you have monster hand here, I might lead 35 as cbet as there is one over and our range is AQ AK as we raised anyway, in this case opponent calling ante he might hold pocket 10s to AQ AK range. In that case we can check turn and mostly he goes for pot control and check back, just in case if he bets we can call or fold depending on what you feel at that situation. If he really have AK AQ river he check back anyway, Kings are so strong to check flop here. I don't blame the way you played but i prefer bet-check-check, bet-check call-fold. In this case we have no info anyway and your fold is the right one to do keeping him on Ace. GSB3.gif?1370457845

generally how much reraise(3-bet) would you suggest? 3 x ??

1 hour ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Entee bayyaaa andariki okkatey sari production issue vahinda eroju no one is talking about andaru panitho busy vunnatu vunnaru 

Any questions vesuko GSB3.gif?1370457845

3 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I prefer 3x+pot  so 3*12+15 here GSB3.gif?1370457845

in 1/2 don't you think this is huge? if everyone fold we will get only $12 for our monster hand!!!

1 hour ago, hello987 said:

30 dollars worth the try for turn card