All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

17 hours ago, telugu_bidda said:

question peddi: AK hands will u go all in if player 3bet u after u raise ?? 

last weeknd forgot to mention this hand...na stack 750 V stack 1200 , I raised 25 with KK , V raised to 100 I 4bet to 260 he went all in with AK , hit A on turn .

..i usually call all in with AK if v stack is less than 100bb 

If I want to play AK, with tight players I generally 4 bet and with loose players I jam after 3 bet. I don't call Allins but I jam before the other. Jamming is different than calling. Many times Queens folds for Jam but we can't call when Queens jam before us. So remember this always. If you want to play you should be the first guy to jam else fold hand if you think opponent have it don't ever call the jam, as mostly people jam before us with monster hands especially in 2/5 and 5/10.

And your Kings I like the way you played but I might jam here too considering my stack is 750 as opponent already ,made enough raise for you to push. What do you think if opponent calls 260 he calls any of your bet. I like your bet and forced him to jam but always A hits board. Let's say he has 10's he might call your bet or jam(In case he just flats 2 over cards hits to 10s on flop and he can't call off your stack, so you don't get paid here). If he has AQ AJ suited etc he might fold for 260 as you have only 750. If he have AK you are forcing him to jam before you which i hate. Let him call your jam. I like 4-bet here if I have around 1200 plus. Hope you get it. Stacks are important how you play hand. Bet wisely and don't get suckout. He already made 4x raise to your raise even with Aces with 750 stack I jam here. Your jam should get you paid in most occasions. 95 in 100 times your jam gets paid here IYKWIM GSB3.gif?1370457845

16 hours ago, Luke said:

Last week oka game highlight ayyindi

7 players on table 

first antha $3 vesaru 

dealer button daggara  ki raagane $10 chesadu chinki gaadu 3 callers vacharu 

napakkana nallodu danni $35 chesadu malli andaru $35 chesaru nadaggaraiki raagane 125$ all in chesanu with A2

5 callers vacharu andaru all In 

idnta preflop lone

Flip lo 468 

chi de amma anukunna 

tamurn lo 5 vachindi 

i thought some will have 7

rivet lo 3 and naaku straight ayyindi 

And no one has 7 😝

daggara daggra 600 vachindi 

I like the spot you picked to gamble as you are getting huge odds and it looked no one had monster and you only have 125. If I play this I keep everything Allin pre  instead of just flatting 35 as I need to see till river to test my luck to win it. and here you get multiple calls and if you get lucky you are golden. Good hit though and good jam as you wanted to play, even you lose this I like your spot jamming here 125. GSB3.gif?1370457845

16 hours ago, hello987 said:

Bad play by you...

Hell no he should only fold the hand pre or he should jam, some spots gamble is good and only 125 ki he is thinking of playing, even he lost instead of flatting 35 jamming is good play. GSB3.gif?1370457845

13 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Hell no he should only fold the hand pre or he should jam, some spots gamble is good and only 125 ki he is thinking of playing, even he lost instead of flatting 35 jamming is good play. GSB3.gif?1370457845

you are thinking with 2/5 or 5/10 mindset...he is playing 1/3 and $125 is huge for A 2.....there is no way he is jamming with 5 people behind....pretty bad play....

2 hours ago, hello987 said:

you are thinking with 2/5 or 5/10 mindset...he is playing 1/3 and $125 is huge for A 2.....there is no way he is jamming with 5 people behind....pretty bad play....

Ofcourse it is bad play but he want to call it bad 35 bucks with odds to hit which is even worst, if he want to call it better to jam it as he need to see till final card as with 35 calling pot is super huge(so is the reason I mentioned he should fold pre -  calling isn't even an option here).There are some spots people want to gamble for small money, and I support that 125 bucks is normal money when you look as money whatever the buyin you take. And people like to hit big with small money and this is better spot to gamble than headsup as he is aiming for jackpot hit. Ofcourse he loses in general but if he hit it's 125*6. He is ok to loose here. So consider all these options 125 jam is better than 35 call. I support some gamble spots as those are huge money making spots with less investment and before putting money itself I know I might lose anyway.  My version to this hand is if he picks to play this hand and ofcourse I support to fold pre (if you understand what i'm referring). GSB3.gif?1370457845

3 hours ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

If I want to play AK, with tight players I generally 4 bet and with loose players I jam after 3 bet. I don't call Allins but I jam before the other. Jamming is different than calling. Many times Queens folds for Jam but we can't call when Queens jam before us. So remember this always. If you want to play you should be the first guy to jam else fold hand if you think opponent have it don't ever call the jam, as mostly people jam before us with monster hands especially in 2/5 and 5/10.

And your Kings I like the way you played but I might jam here too considering my stack is 750 as opponent already ,made enough raise for you to push. What do you think if opponent calls 260 he calls any of your bet. I like your bet and forced him to jam but always A hits board. Let's say he has 10's he might call your bet or jam(In case he just flats 2 over cards hits to 10s on flop and he can't call off your stack, so you don't get paid here). If he has AQ AJ suited etc he might fold for 260 as you have only 750. If he have AK you are forcing him to jam before you which i hate. Let him call your jam. I like 4-bet here if I have around 1200 plus. Hope you get it. Stacks are important how you play hand. Bet wisely and don't get suckout. He already made 4x raise to your raise even with Aces with 750 stack I jam here. Your jam should get you paid in most occasions. 95 in 100 times your jam gets paid here IYKWIM GSB3.gif?1370457845

got it so u r suggesting giving my stack size instead of 4 bet I should have Jam all in ..make sense 

Just now, telugu_bidda said:

got it so u r suggesting giving my stack size instead of 4 bet I should have Jam all in ..make sense 

Yes as the opponent raised enough (4x) to put your stack in. If he made it 60 bucks I like to 4bet though with your stack, but no complaints the way you played too. I prefer different way. GSB3.gif?1370457845

14 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Ofcourse it is bad play but he want to call it bad 35 bucks with odds to hit which is even worst, if he want to call it better to jam it as he need to see till final card as with 35 calling pot is super huge(so is the reason I mentioned he should fold pre -  calling isn't even an option here).There are some spots people want to gamble for small money, and I support that 125 bucks is normal money when you look as money whatever the buyin you take. And people like to hit big with small money and this is better spot to gamble than headsup as he is aiming for jackpot hit. Ofcourse he loses in general but if he hit it's 125*6. He is ok to loose here. So consider all these options 125 jam is better than 35 call. I support some gamble spots as those are huge money making spots with less investment and before putting money itself I know I might lose anyway.  My version to this hand is if he picks to play this hand and ofcourse I support to fold pre (if you understand what i'm referring). GSB3.gif?1370457845

yeah making sense....no point calling for 35....either all in or fold pre

3 minutes ago, hello987 said:

yeah making sense....no point calling for 35....either all in or fold pre

ee week kuda saturday cricket unda raja GSB3.gif?1370457845

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

yes sir.....winter lo ekkuva hours aadtha poker...ee sunday kuda i don't think i can play poker

Just now, hello987 said:

yes sir.....winter lo ekkuva hours aadtha poker...ee sunday kuda i don't think i can play poker

Chass enti saar meeru GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

last week cards raaka oka bluff vesa ani cheppa kadha...adi detailed ga cheptha....

Cards asalu ravatle chikak putti mundhe decide ayya ee sari button mida bluff veddam ani......button unnapdu i have 3 4 off suite undi....i raised to $17 and big blind he is very aggressive (almost opening all pots and 3-betting a lot) he called...flop comes something which i didn't remember...i think 9 7 something...he checked i bet $25, turn something else he checked again i bet $45, he tanked for almost a minute and stared me couple times then let it go...do you suggest ila mundhe cards chudakunda bluff chedham ani decide ayyi cheyadam....i just didn't played cards but played him...vadiki telsu vadu calls chesthunnadu ekkuva so vadini bluff cheyadu ankuni untadu

9 minutes ago, hello987 said:

last week cards raaka oka bluff vesa ani cheppa kadha...adi detailed ga cheptha....

Cards asalu ravatle chikak putti mundhe decide ayya ee sari button mida bluff veddam ani......button unnapdu i have 3 4 off suite undi....i raised to $17 and big blind he is very aggressive (almost opening all pots and 3-betting a lot) he called...flop comes something which i didn't remember...i think 9 7 something...he checked i bet $25, turn something else he checked again i bet $45, he tanked for almost a minute and stared me couple times then let it go...do you suggest ila mundhe cards chudakunda bluff chedham ani decide ayyi cheyadam....i just didn't played cards but played him...vadiki telsu vadu calls chesthunnadu ekkuva so vadini bluff cheyadu ankuni untadu

Yes you can bluff but I liked the board after flop you picked to bluff. It looked like opponent have over cards here. OOP nundi people like to see flops with JQ KJ etc kind of hands so manatho avi lepothe headsup lo max chance opponent should hold and I liked you bluffed him here coz of board texture. And I suggest not to decide before looking cards, as sometimes neeku manchi hand untundi like AJ and your thought makes to play that hand in different way and it might effect your way to play that hand. Gamble antava i suggest when getting more odds like 4 people posting 100 before you and without looking cards you can jam 300 and relax and see your cards after river. Don't decide before hand. Decide to bluff after looking cards or decide to gamble when people are acting before you. These are Important for a poker player. GSB3.gif?1370457845

18 minutes ago, hello987 said:

na poker tracker chusthe Sunday's ekkuva loose avtha, saturday and friday ekva win avtha...

Sunday regs ekkuva untaru. Saturday recreational players untaru. So you play on sat n fri evenings GSB3.gif?1370457845