All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

fk AK's man

lost 3 times with AK last weekend.

Hand1: AK suited, raised to 35, 2ppl called, flop comes JJ7 rainbow, C bet 105, 1 caller, turn brick, i check, he bet 275, fold.

Hand2: AK offsuit, someone raised to 20, 4ppl, I reraised to 125 on button, raiser and another guy called, flop comes 773 rainbow, i check, raiser bet 155, fold fold.

Hand3: AK suited, raised to 35, 1guy called, flop comes Q27, C bet 90, called, turn brick, i bet 145, called, river brick, i checked, he bet all-in for 330, fold.

one of the winning hands: pocket JJ, someone raised to 35, 33pl called, i flat call, flop comes A,10,2, raiser bets 75, all fold, i called, turn comes J, he bets 135, i said all-in, he took time and folds. (tight palyer), he had AJ. I won.

2 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

fk AK's man

lost 3 times with AK last weekend.

Hand1: AK suited, raised to 35, 2ppl called, flop comes JJ7 rainbow, C bet 105, 1 caller, turn brick, i check, he bet 275, fold.

Hand2: AK offsuit, someone raised to 20, 4ppl, I reraised to 125 on button, raiser and another guy called, flop comes 773 rainbow, i check, raiser bet 155, fold fold.

Hand3: AK suited, raised to 35, 1guy called, flop comes Q27, C bet 90, called, turn brick, i bet 145, called, river brick, i checked, he bet all-in for 330, fold.

one of the winning hands: pocket JJ, someone raised to 35, 33pl called, i flat call, flop comes A,10,2, raiser bets 75, all fold, i called, turn comes J, he bets 135, i said all-in, he took time and folds. (tight palyer), he had AJ. I won.

total ga loss or profit?

20 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

yeah, had to spend extra couple hrs recover, ended-up cashing out 1130, started with 700.

I believe you are scared to play AK's. I suggest you don't risk money in that case. Board pairs on flop lo nu huge bet vesthe you don't actually get a fold when opponent hold a better pair and you are giving up next streets and some boards lo giving up is better too with less money risking on Cbet. The way you described you played AK's your bets are not saying any story actually. My suggestion is - Just re think your bet sizing and opponent range lo ye hands untayo alochinchi bet veyi. Ledante you lose lots of money with this hand. 

Monday vasthey @Nellore_peddareddi bayyaa stats and results aduguthadu ee weekend entee amme ledu.. So, I will take the responsibility @hello987 @CricPokChic @telugu_bidda @KakiJanaky what are the weekend results and hand analysis.. I did not play any poker this weekend still trying to read and understand... Planning on playing next Friday...

5 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Monday vasthey @Nellore_peddareddi bayyaa stats and results aduguthadu ee weekend entee amme ledu.. So, I will take the responsibility @hello987 @CricPokChic @telugu_bidda @KakiJanaky what are the weekend results and hand analysis.. I did not play any poker this weekend still trying to read and understand... Planning on playing next Friday...

4 hours 1/2 aada.....$12 profit...

15 hours ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Sunday aada 2/5 6.2k profit GSB3.gif?1370457845