futureofandhra

1 hour ago, Optimus654 said:

Think every one is in shock trying to comprehend  how Messi did it 😂😂

was sooooo sure that FK was going in... mm away 

19 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

haha naku doubtey... dont think they will go that far

Send higuain home 

play pavon and aguero 

may be then .. but I think Uruguay looks toughest out of France Portugal Argentina and Uruguay ..

1 minute ago, Optimus654 said:

Send higuain home 

play pavon and aguero 

may be then .. but I think Uruguay looks toughest out of France Portugal Argentina and Uruguay ..

monna edo thread lo I wrote a big reply about argentina and the problems they have... let me find that for you

@Optimus654

On 6/21/2018 at 4:49 PM, chittimallu2 said:

They are not mathematically out yet but good chance they might be gone next week. 

One player cant do much bhayya, even though I agree he was subpar for his standards this tournament and also him missing the penalty is proving to be costly for them. The majority of the blame goes to Sampaoli, Argie manager. He left out Icardi, one of the best strikers this season and a much better dynamic player than the clowns they have on the pitch today. That’s one thing he got it partially wrong before the start of the tournament. He could have gotten some goals but that’s not the major issue overall.

Argentina’s problems lie in midfield and further back. Today he (Sampaoli) tried to overload the midfield because Croatia has a great midfield and this by putting extra numbers in the middle of the park he tried to win the battle. Again, that’s a good tactic but he didn’t put the right men there as he left out Ever Banega who is one of the better midfielders.. What did this do? This made Messi drop back into the midfield and win the ball by himself and the Croatians were very happy as the world’s best player is away from the goal. They were okay with this happening all day long. There was no bite in the Argies attack until Dybala was running down the flanks. Argentina didn’t have width, their wingers were so bad who cant put in a decent cross either.

IMO Sampaoli should take the majority of the blame and to me its absolutely shocking how he bottled this as Im a fan of him and was having much better expectations. I don’t think it just was meant to be for Argentina.

On the other hand, massive credits to Croatia as they played to their strengths and nullified every single threat. Vrsaljko was massive and so were Lovren and Vida at the back. Modric and Rakitic owned that midfield despite being outnumbered in most cases.

If someone is putting the blame on Messi for this debacle they need to get their head checked or need to question their footballing knowledge. The only blame I put on him is for missing that penalty against Iceland.

This is what I said last year...  they always had midfield issues despite some "big names"

On 10/11/2017 at 1:10 PM, chittimallu2 said:

argies did the same with tata (worst manager), then bauza and then they got the right guy in sampaoli but its just that sampaoli was on board really late... anduke they were in almost elimination position... thankfully qualify ayyaru... I rate sampaoli very high and to me argentina can win it all if sampaoli can sort out their midfield issues... argentina had messi to carry them but US didnt but rendu teams faced same problem with managers... 

7 hours ago, Kontekurradu said:

Want belgium to Win 

go Lukaku, Lukaku. 

belgium and france have the two of the best squads on paper.. .if they get things right I dont see why they cant win it all... but I dont have too much trust on either martinez (belgium manager) or deschamps (france manager)... if either of these teams win then it has to be through individual brilliance rather than a collective tactical effort... 

54 minutes ago, Teluguvadu8888 said:

coutinho baby_dc1Aa neymar gadu overrated...coutinho gadi assistance awesome baby_dc1Fafam underrated gadu #~`

coutinho is no way underrated lol