World cup winner

futureofandhra

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

esari nakenduko kncham fixing kuda anipistundi..to promote the game in low rung countries.

low rung in sense the teams whcih used to get eliminated early, and rank low..

vallaki chance ichela adtunnaru ani thinking....

most of the big teams started slow and chinna teams konchem gattiga prepare ayyi vacharu and they all played to their strengths... I expect everything to be set right from second round of matches... Dont think the likes of Germany, Spain, Brasil and Argentina would let any further damage to happen. 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

most of the big teams started slow and chinna teams konchem gattiga prepare ayyi vacharu and they all played to their strengths... I expect everything to be set right from second round of matches... Dont think the likes of Germany, Spain, Brasil and Argentina would let any further damage to happen. 

betting vargallo...this time it will be low rated team ani chadiva ekkado.. 

lets see. repu morocco portugal. lo people betting on morocco. 

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

betting vargallo...this time it will be low rated team ani chadiva ekkado.. 

lets see. repu morocco portugal. lo people betting on morocco. 

Dont think football lo fixing happens at this level. Appatlo korea vallu konchem refereeing ni manipulate chesaru in 2002 when they hosted but other than that I dont know if anything major happened in football in international level... club level lo it happened in Italy with Juventus and they got their punishment by getting relegated to Serie B in the mid 2000s. Inka konni chinna country leagues lo chinna chinna incidents ayyay.

I think the teams and all the countries' FAs take the world cup tournament way too prestigious to let anything like this happen. Its not like cricket where you are automatically allowed to play world cup, in football its a grueling long journey to just set their foot in the tournament so I dont think they would do anything to harm their own chances of winning it.

2 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

Dont think football lo fixing happens at this level. Appatlo korea vallu konchem refereeing ni manipulate chesaru in 2002 when they hosted but other than that I dont know if anything major happened in football in international level... club level lo it happened in Italy with Juventus and they got their punishment by getting relegated to Serie B in the mid 2000s. Inka konni chinna country leagues lo chinna chinna incidents ayyay.

I think the teams and all the countries' FAs take the world cup tournament way too prestigious to let anything like this happen. Its not like cricket where you are automatically allowed to play world cup, in football its a grueling long journey to just set their foot in the tournament so I dont think they would do anything to harm their own chances of winning it.

ori erri fuk.. cricket lo kuda automatic ga raadu.. over the period performance ni batti 8 teams decide avutay.. and rest will have to qualify for world cup.. pilla fruit.. nuvu ne dhed dhimak knowledge..@3$%

4 minutes ago, Mithra said:

ori erri fuk.. cricket lo kuda automatic ga raadu.. over the period performance ni batti 8 teams decide avutay.. and rest will have to qualify for world cup.. pilla fruit.. nuvu ne dhed dhimak knowledge..@3$%

lol moron.. I was talking about big teams because the topic was about big teams losing to smaller ones purposefully via match fixing... in football only one team (or two) will be automatically qualified and that will be host nation(s) ... dhed makeylodey pakkaki dengey chillar lanjodaka... 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

lol moron.. I was talking about big teams because the topic was about big teams losing to smaller ones purposefully via match fixing... in football only one team (or two) will be automatically qualified and that will be host nation(s) ... dhed makeylodey pakkaki dengey chillar lanjodaka... 

era pilla fruit  intha lafoot gadivi anukole.. chillara labor kodukulaki anthaku minchi em vastadi le.. mofo for a reason @3$%

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

bane cover chestunav ra pilla fruit

Just now, Mithra said:

bane cover chestunav ra pilla fruit

ori guddi lanjodaka... cover endi ra... paina poi chittinaidu anna point choodu... dhaniki naa reply choodu... renditiki link kanapadakapothe elli centre lo ongo bewakoof mayyakelodey... dhed lanjodaka for a reason :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mithra said:

era pilla fruit  intha lafoot gadivi anukole.. chillara labor kodukulaki anthaku minchi em vastadi le.. mofo for a reason @3$%

hahaha ee mukka nannu kelakka mundu undali... ucha la thadipina cheppu tho kodatha amaali lanjodaka nannu mofo geefo annavante...  :lol: 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

hahaha ee mukka nannu kelakka mundu undali... ucha la thadipina cheppu tho kodatha amaali lanjodaka nannu mofo geefo annavante...  :lol: 

inka vellu ne pellani evado 10gutu untadu.. nuvu ikkada chekka bajana chestu unte.. pilla fruit

Just now, Mithra said:

inka vellu ne pellani evado 10gutu untadu.. nuvu ikkada chekka bajana chestu unte.. pilla fruit

ya nee ayya chekka gadu ane nee amma na kaadiki vachindi... test tube baby lanjodaka lmao :lol: 

ya nee ayya chekka gadu ane nee amma na kaadiki vachindi... test tube baby lanjodaka lmao :lol: 

ne ayya ki matta levakapothe evado 10githe puttav anta kada.. inthaki minchi sense em untadi.. ne pellaniki repu puttapoyedi kuda ne santhanam kaadu kada @3$%

1 minute ago, Mithra said:

ne ayya ki matta levakapothe evado 10githe puttav anta kada.. inthaki minchi sense em untadi.. ne pellaniki repu puttapoyedi kuda ne santhanam kaadu kada @3$%

heheh neeku thitlu thitte matter and creativity rendu levu.. nenu annave naaku appachepthunnav.. poi paduko... footy thread kharab cheyyak and nenu thittukunta pothe nuvvu bharinchalev kooda... good night and cheers 

heheh neeku thitlu thitte matter and creativity rendu levu.. nenu annave naaku appachepthunnav.. poi paduko... footy thread kharab cheyyak and nenu thittukunta pothe nuvvu bharinchalev kooda... good night and cheers 

10galeka mangalavaram kaburlu.. bye gn MOFO