World cup winner

futureofandhra

Just now, argadorn said:

i agree....but kismat untay evaru evarini apaleru man....

if you have good team ...Messi ledhu ronaldo ledhu ...stricker will be the king 

so called individual brilence is big in soccer 

35 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

They were... :lol: 

Appudey? Oka game ayyindi anthey . Cinema chaala undi. Spain and Portugal might meet again in later stages.

neymar injury anta. So Brazil’s chances have improved. 😂

12 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

Appudey? Oka game ayyindi anthey . Cinema chaala undi. Spain and Portugal might meet again in later stages.

@TrumpCare  neymar inured...football fanatsy gone due to neyamr @~`

1 hour ago, Optimus654 said:

I havent said anything pro or against Spain.. just nee "galvanised" comment ki respond aina anthe... 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

i told in the begining,,,second rung teams will make it to playoffs ani :D

they are not playoffs... they are called knockouts... fcuking americunts ruining everything about this sport.

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

they are not playoffs... they are called knockouts... fcuking americunts ruining everything about this sport.

rendu okate le vo

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

@TrumpCare  neymar inured...football fanatsy gone due to neyamr @~`

I told you he will be injured ani ...his only good for youtube skills...Bale : much better player than him

2 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

naakem thelidu edo google lo choosi vaaguthunna ani cheppa kada bhayya... aina endhuku harass chesthunnav  :wacko:

harass kadhu appa.....nee googling skills kuda worst ga unnai ani chepthunna....Messi okade football player anukuni biscuit knowledge veskuni vachav.....Lukaku far better player than wat you think of him..messi ni penalties convert chaiyadam nerchukoomanu  pressure situations loo..tarwatha players ni degrade chai ...Donkeys are far better in most situations@3$%@3$%

2 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

harass kadhu appa.....nee googling skills kuda worst ga unnai ani chepthunna....Messi okade football player anukuni biscuit knowledge veskuni vachav.....Lukaku far better player than wat you think of him..messi ni penalties convert chaiyadam nerchukoomanu  pressure situations loo..tarwatha players ni degrade chai ...Donkeys are far better in most situations@3$%@3$%

ya email type chesthunna vadiki 

First round is full of upsets...

Argies, Spain and Brasil dropping points. Germany, Colombia and Poland taking the L. Fantastic first round

Egypt and Saudi will be out tomorrow after Uruguay wins over Saudi. Whoever wins Russia vs Uruguay will top the group else goal difference if they tie. Group H lo bhaari raktha paathalu jarige la unnai after Poland and Colombia lost. :lol:  Match choodaledu but I would prefer Bacca start over Falcao for Colombia. On an other note, happy to see Japan doing well. 

Saudi and Panama are the worst teams of the tournament. I will be surprised if they get something from the remaining group matches. 

One of the best world cup tournaments in my recent memory and I wish this keeps continuing and keeps surprising us all the way into mid July.

esari nakenduko kncham fixing kuda anipistundi..to promote the game in low rung countries.

low rung in sense the teams whcih used to get eliminated early, and rank low..

vallaki chance ichela adtunnaru ani thinking....

1 hour ago, chittimallu2 said:

First round is full of upsets...

Argies, Spain and Brasil dropping points. Germany, Colombia and Poland taking the L. Fantastic first round

Egypt and Saudi will be out tomorrow after Uruguay wins over Saudi. Whoever wins Russia vs Uruguay will top the group else goal difference if they tie. Group H lo bhaari raktha paathalu jarige la unnai after Poland and Colombia lost. :lol:  Match choodaledu but I would prefer Bacca start over Falcao for Colombia. On an other note, happy to see Japan doing well. 

Saudi and Panama are the worst teams of the tournament. I will be surprised if they get something from the remaining group matches. 

One of the best world cup tournaments in my recent memory and I wish this keeps continuing and keeps surprising us all the way into mid July.

Arsenal laa adaru ..no midfield movement ..flacco ni replace chesina it wont matter ..Colombia out esari