World cup winner

futureofandhra

29 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

its Messi you guys are talking about ...you can't put him on any team and expect them to win..he is noo Ronaldo ....he is only good for Barca kind of teams 

sFun_duh2

1 hour ago, chittimallu2 said:

good to know... I dont follow championship much other than the news every now and then to see who is coming up ani... 

I so wanted to Derby County to get promoted for their history with the clubs like chelsea kani sadly they didnt but cardiff and wolves will be good to watch as I never watched wolves... Fulham badhulu Derby ravalsindi 

stop Hating Chelsea  };_   Derby county will get promoted this year Frank is there manager now ^^

1 hour ago, Optimus654 said:

My worst moments as man utd fan were being played off the park by kaka once and Messi twice . But I still love them . Ronaldo may edge it as the best player ever but Messi is god himself . You can’t compare mortals to gods . Messi all day !!!

Agreed i feel like CR7 is more like nadal and messi is like Roger i know its not fair to compare tennis with soccer both are Legends for the game 

8 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

Fan boys can always dream . Getting Fred was a sensible decision but price is too much . I am interested in who are we selling . Would like to see fellaini pogba lingard smalling blind darmian martial leave . Can’t stand those clowns lingard and pogba . Need to promote academy kids . Eagerly waiting for Angel Gomes  to make the grade .  

Also who we get is not that important than how JM is going to set up the team. There is no identity to the way we play . Do we press ? do we counter attack ?do we play possession play ? No one knows . 

Agree ..the way we are playing is confusing..........zero pressing until we are 0-1..

fellaini pogba lingard smalling blind darmian martial  (include sanchez and Lindeloff( waste of money and cost us two matches with stupid defending)

Bale, erikson , vidal , draxler   any two from these 4 

.....in current market we cannot replace players ..even a avg player values more than 50m..we have to live with them...just hope we bring in good creative players and play around them

1 minute ago, chelsea said:

Agreed i feel like CR7 is more like nadal and messi is like Roger i know its not fair to compare tennis with soccer both are Legends for the game 

Lebron  as CR7 and MJ as Messi 

21 hours ago, chelsea said:

stop Hating Chelsea  };_   Derby county will get promoted this year Frank is there manager now ^^

actually nenu thappu cheppa.. I meant to say Leeds United, not Derby County. Dont know what was running on my mind yesterday as I typed that.. hahaha

2 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

Managerial crisis? What crisis?  Also fantastic decision starting koke  over Thiago . Thiago is such a wuss 

portugal were better so far... they had multiple chances but couldnt finish, spain growing slowly but not yet there