kudos to the indian player

batman2

39 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

naku mandithe boothulu dengthunde kada ra... hehehe simple Q adigina main matter two lines vadhilesi okka word ne endhuku patkoni pisukkuntunnav ani.. answer ledu so adiginodiki mandidhi :lol: 

For eg. read about Iran's history(the country in this topic).. . even briefly.

it was a thriving democratic nation that provided top class education (far exceeding the standards of India) before Mohammad Mosadegh, a democratically elected leader was deposed by American covert operation, and replace by Shah, a dictator. 

you know that the first woman to win the Field's medal (most prestigious academic achievement) is from Iran. she did her schooling there, and then moved to the US for her PhD. its not like Nobel prize which is given out in turns to satisfy certain groups.

40 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

naku mandithe boothulu dengthunde kada ra... hehehe simple Q adigina main matter two lines vadhilesi okka word ne endhuku patkoni pisukkuntunnav ani.. answer ledu so adiginodiki mandidhi :lol: 

inka nee Q antaava.. let Hindus also impose their 'way of life' on outsiders. Nobody cares.

but is there a consensus on what Indian 'way of life' is? first build a consensus, then you can impose.

you can't cry on locals who oppose your imposition, while pointing out to what 'turak' deshams do to outsiders, who can easily avoid going there.

Hindus are trying so hard to build that consensus.

I'd also want to see all foreigners wear sarees in india for events they attend to. with a coin sized bottu.

which style of saree would you prefer? the south Indian one, or the gujarati one? @3$%

hatred for muslims is not an argument man.

Iran has problems. muslim countries have problems.. west has problems.. every society has problems.

but to point to an outsider society's problems and be satisfied that our's is not like that (only in one particular way), is what?

lol.

There are a lot of people in Iran fighting their govt, if it makes your heart warm.

They don't cry pointing at another country, to justify what their own govt does.

47 minutes ago, uttermost said:

neekem telusu majority muslim deshaala gurinchi?

puttina India gurinchi, undey US gurinchey telidu ani nuvvey chepthunnav.

why come to conclusions on how those 'turak' deshams behave - lets talk about democratic turak deshams, and not take the easy way by showing dictator deshams.

respond to the topic... comment on the news and the ideologies discussed in this particular news first 

1 hour ago, Mithra said:

aadiki mandithe ok.. neeku enduku kalindi ani tomb tweeted. ah id ne munda/lapaki??

nee baadha endi bamardhi... em cheppalanukuntunnav

35 minutes ago, uttermost said:

For eg. read about Iran's history(the country in this topic).. . even briefly.

it was a thriving democratic nation that provided top class education (far exceeding the standards of India) before Mohammad Mosadegh, a democratically elected leader was deposed by American covert operation, and replace by Shah, a dictator. 

you know that the first woman to win the Field's medal (most prestigious academic achievement) is from Iran. she did her schooling there, and then moved to the US for her PhD. its not like Nobel prize which is given out in turns to satisfy certain groups.

and? how is that related to the topic and news here?

30 minutes ago, uttermost said:

inka nee Q antaava.. let Hindus also impose their 'way of life' on outsiders. Nobody cares.

but is there a consensus on what Indian 'way of life' is? first build a consensus, then you can impose.

you can't cry on locals who oppose your imposition, while pointing out to what 'turak' deshams do to outsiders, who can easily avoid going there.

ikkada exactly adhe jarigindi... that lady asked iran and their policies to fcuk right off...  more power to her

26 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Iran has problems. muslim countries have problems.. west has problems.. every society has problems.

but to point to an outsider society's problems and be satisfied that our's is not like that (only in one particular way), is what?

lol.

I got the answer... good night

14 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

ikkada exactly adhe jarigindi... that lady asked iran and their policies to fcuk right off...  more power to her

sure, I didn't say anything about the lady. did I?

I just made fun of the bigot who used it to push his muslim hatred.

14 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

I got the answer... good night

what did you get? that its awesome to poke fun at others, when our house is sh1t?

Iran has better human development indices than the best state in India, most likely.

Indians making fun of Iran is like Iranians making of Europe.

16 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Hindus cannot impose their 'way of life'. simple. people like me won't allow it ever.

you guys have to become fascist to be able to do it. let the whole world see what Hinduism really is :)

or back down, and let people live with dignity. that's all.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

what did you get? that its awesome to poke fun at others, when our house is sh1t?

Iran has better human development indices than the best state in India, most likely.

Indians making fun of Iran is like Iranians making of Europe.

"Iran has problems. muslim countries have problems.. west has problems.. every society has problems."

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Hindus cannot impose their 'way of life'. simple. people like me won't allow it ever.

you guys have to become fascist to be able to do it. let the whole world see what Hinduism really is :)

or back down, and let people live with dignity. that's all.

You are moron to think if someone is really trying to impose that haha

nee lanti vallaki its like the whole world is falling apart and your freedom is being robbed every time an incident happens .. but I wont stop you, go ahead and cherry pick to suit your agenda