kudos to the indian player

batman2

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

"Iran has problems. muslim countries have problems.. west has problems.. every society has problems."

it means that those problems should be talked about.. not point at neighbours and say we don't have to talk about ours.

why should I defend Iran? lol.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

it means that those problems should be talked about.. not point at neighbours and say we don't have to talk about ours.

why should I defend Iran? lol.

yeah but you havent talked about Iran's problem in this case, did you?

All you said was "sure, I didn't say anything about the lady. did I?" 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

You are moron to think if someone is really trying to impose that haha

nee lanti vallaki its like the whole world is falling apart and your freedom is being robbed every time an incident happens .. but I wont stop you, go ahead and cherry pick to suit your agenda

my freedom is not robbed.yet.  I'm uppercaste.

I feel poisonous thoughts like this casually being discussed, and fear that in the future it will affect other section of people, after one section of people are completely silenced.

what agenda do you have in promoting these as acceptable? I mean constantly referring to muslims as halfdciks, when its irrelevant, and when you are not living under muslim tyranny?

may be you guys are enjoying your freedom of speech against a minority that can't fight back. that's kind of sick. and what people in power want.

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah but you havent talked about Iran's problem in this case, did you?

All you said was "sure, I didn't say anything about the lady. did I?" 

I'm an Indian. why should I talk about Iran's problems? lol.

to use that as a pr0xy to sh1t on local muslims aa? do you think Indian muslims have anything in common with Iranians?

I have an idea to all freedom fighters in India..

if you want to sh1t on muslims, pls do it with a muslim who is from your class. Talk frankly with them about how horrible you think they are.

I'm pretty sure you won't do it. because you share the same class.

I have a problem with uppercaste muslims too, in India. but the issues because of their uppercasteness are micro, compared to what the entire community has to go through. and normalizing regular discussions pissing on them, is bullshit.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

my freedom is not robbed.yet.  I'm uppercaste.

I feel poisonous thoughts like this casually being discussed, and fear that in the future it will affect other section of people, after one section of people are completely silenced.

what agenda do you have in promoting these as acceptable? I mean constantly referring to muslims as halfdciks, when its irrelevant, and when you are not living under muslim tyranny?

may be you guys are enjoying your freedom of speech against a minority that can't fight back. that's kind of sick. and what people in power want.

The day you realise its rich vs poor rather than uppercaste vs lowercaste... you will sleep and feel better... I know plethora of lowercaste people who are thriving in India, sad you live under a rock and constantly post your drivel to suit an agenda.

What am I promoting? I didnt pat on that guy's back for calling someone halfdciks.. It was YOU who spoke about drinking gau moothra. 

minority that cant fight back... .good one, thats a pretty cute one.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I'm an Indian. why should I talk about Iran's problems? lol.

to use that as a pr0xy to sh1t on local muslims aa? do you think Indian muslims have anything in common with Iranians?

yet you constantly rant about trump not letting some middle eastern folks into his country... irony dead a millionth time I believe hehehe

You just cant move your goal posts all the time to suit your agenda... go to bed

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

The day you realise its rich vs poor rather than uppercaste vs lowercaste... you will sleep and feel better... I know plethora of lowercaste people who are thriving in India, sad you live under a rock and constantly post your drivel to suit an agenda.

What am I promoting? I didnt pat on that guy's back for calling someone halfdciks.. It was YOU who spoke about drinking gau moothra. 

aah I see.. you don't know sh1t but want to have an opinion.

I'm done encouraging your bullshit.

its not rich vs poor. Its powerful vs powerless. being poor is not a disadvantage if they can shape their own destiny.  anyway, no point explaining.

come back when uppercastes are no longer overrepresented in every facet of life in India.

Just now, uttermost said:

aah I see.. you don't know sh1t but want to have an opinion.

I'm done encouraging your bullshit.

its not rich vs poor. Its powerful vs powerless. being poor is not a disadvantage if they can shape their own destiny.  anyway, no point explaining.

come back when uppercastes are no longer overrepresented in every facet of life in India.

aah I see  you dont have anything to answer.... 

power and money are together, you cant separate them... lets avoid that though as it doesn't suit your drivel 

why not the lower caste brothers form a party of their own and start sending shivers down everyone else's spines? Clearly there are enough rich folks in almost every lower caste? Why do they want to lick the boots of these uppercaste politicians? no unity amongst lower caste folks? Cool, lets blame the upper caste for the lack of unity amongst lower castes 

11 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

so you were offended by my invoking gau mutra, and not by his half dcik. okay.

I have registered your issue. I'll try to use gaumutra reference as less as possible in the future. thanks.

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

power and money are together, you cant separate them... lets avoid that though as it doesn't suit your drivel 

why not the lower caste brothers form a party of their own and start sending shivers down everyone else's spines? Clearly there are enough rich folks in almost every lower caste? Why do they want to lick the boots of these uppercaste politicians? no unity amongst lower caste folks? Cool, lets blame the upper caste for the lack of unity amongst lower castes

there are enough rich folks in every lower caste? lol. what are you smoking man? may be you think dalits with the lifestyle of a middle class Hindu should be considered as rich.

if there were, the party would've been formed already. It formed in bihar - Laloo Yadav., and in UP - mayawati.

6 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah. blame uppercaste folks for not being smart enough to build their factories in India, like the chinese have. still corner majority, close to 90% of the money in the system.

talented artisans in dharavi slums, or Hyderabad slums, who are probably smart enough to design their own Indian made machines can die their entire life in the slums, while half brain Ambani can make a 1000 punts, and when one works, can claim the title as the 'best industrialist'.

22 minutes ago, Andyflower said:

Adu oka kojja pulka boot licking slave🐕

nenu pulka emitra i'm kshatriya RAJU. pungi pagilipoddi pichiga vaagithe flower fuk gajjesh