kudos to the indian player

batman2

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

so you were offended by my invoking gau mutra, and not by his half dcik. okay.

I have registered your issue. I'll try to use gaumutra reference as less as possible in the future. thanks.

lol I havent said one word about gau mootra until you said   "what agenda do you have in promoting these as acceptable? I mean constantly referring to muslims as halfdciks, when its irrelevant, and when you are not living under muslim tyranny?"\

I dont care about halfdciks or gau moothra... all I was trying to say was I didnt encourage that guy who said "halfdcik" however you used the phrase gau moothra... do you understand that point?

I dont care if you use gau moothra or dog shiit in any of your replies... you wont find someone with a thicker skin than me in this DB

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

there are enough rich folks in every lower caste? lol. what are you smoking man? may be you think dalits with the lifestyle of a middle class Hindu should be considered as rich.

if there were, the party would've been formed already. It formed in bihar - Laloo Yadav., and in UP - mayawati.

are you telling me there arent rich people in lower castes... :lol:

Yeah these leaders like laloo and mayawati need to encourage others to form more parties in other states and eventually form govts in more states... its their inability if they cant do that... not sure why arent they doing that

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

lol I havent said one word about gau mootra until you said   "what agenda do you have in promoting these as acceptable? I mean constantly referring to muslims as halfdciks, when its irrelevant, and when you are not living under muslim tyranny?"\

I dont care about halfdciks or gau moothra... all I was trying to say was I didnt encourage that guy who said "halfdcik" however you used the phrase gau moothra... do you understand that point?

I dont care if you use gau moothra or dog shiit in any of your replies... you wont find someone with a thicker skin than me in this DB

chal iga paduko ra babu arda rathri ne gabbu endi.. pulka gallani jagan M lickers ni 10gutunte.. madyalo ne gola okati

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah. blame uppercaste folks for not being smart enough to build their factories in India, like the chinese have. still corner majority, close to 90% of the money in the system.

talented artisans in dharavi slums, or Hyderabad slums, who are probably smart enough to design their own Indian made machines can die their entire life in the slums, while half brain Ambani can make a 1000 punts, and when one works, can claim the title as the 'best industrialist'.

whatever happened to those brightest guys that were admitted in top schools under the reservation category... trying to find out how many companies found by them are in the forbes list... 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

are you telling me there arent rich people in lower castes... :lol:

Yeah these leaders like laloo and mayawati need to encourage others to form more parties in other states and eventually form govts in more states... its their inability if they cant do that... not sure why arent they doing that

yes. there are not enough rich people in lower castes to fund their own party. yes. absolutely.

Laloo and Mayawati are trying, and failing. others will pick it up, and take it forward. meanwhile, uppercastes will be reminded of the enormous clout they hold in India, and how they've failed to improve the country inspite of it.

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

whatever happened to those brightest guys that were admitted in top schools under the reservation category... trying to find out how many companies found by them are in the forbes list... 

if you think examination system produces 'bright' guys.. you are living in LaLa land.

examination system produces bots that can clear the exam. what did uppercaste guys achieve (apart from a few that moved to west) after landing a top school?

have they moved tech in any significant way in India?

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yes. there are not enough rich people in lower castes to fund their own party. yes. absolutely.

Laloo and Mayawati are trying, and failing. others will pick it up, and take it forward. meanwhile, uppercastes will be reminded of the enormous clout they hold in India, and how they've failed to improve the country inspite of it.

tonne of drivel once again lol

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

if you think examination system produces 'bright' guys.. you are living in LaLa land.

examination system produces bots that can clear the exam. what did uppercaste guys achieve (apart from a few that moved to west) after landing a top school?

have they moved tech in any significant way in India?

Yeah uppercaste are useless... my Q was about the lowercaste folk you keep banging about... how many achieved something.

And what BS are you spouting about exam system?  That wasnt even the point.. 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

Yeah uppercaste are useless... my Q was about the lowercaste folk you keep banging about... how many achieved something.

And what BS are you spouting about exam system?  That wasnt even the point.. 

if uppercaste with such a big starting advantage haven't achieved much in India, and are waiting for residency cards in other countries, what do you expect those who have just started off?

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

if uppercaste with such a big starting advantage haven't achieved much in India, and are waiting for residency cards in other countries, what do you expect those who have just started off?

mallu poyindu.. inko id tho 10ginchuko po inka gabbu

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

brightest guys don't form companies. people with well established networks found companies.

bright guys work in engineering or design or any innovative dept.

I didn't claim that guys who were admitted in reservation were 'bright'. I said that whatever they are, they deserve that seat. Or give them a sovereign country. simple.

simple logic of representation in public offices and institutions for all sections of people. instead of 20% of uppercaste cornering 90% of seats, because their parents managed to get them to a coaching center that costs 2L/month.