Best goal of this WC scored by Croatia

tennisluvr

1 hour ago, Optimus654 said:

Names don’t make teams bro. Same with current French squad , current man united and Real Madrid of early last decade . Portugal has a plan that every player sticks to . Argentina players don’t do . Messi single handedly dragged his country to finals last time. But he can’t this time . This is the shittiest Argentina team since maradona managed. I bleed man United like you but Messi is simply god to me. No human can even dare to dream doing what he can . Take nothing away from Ronaldo who works harder than Messi. He trains and eats like a machine with the singular goal of being the best. But he can’t be Messi. 

tbf the one maradona managed was much better than this squad... too bad the germans went rampage on them... 

When a retired professional (since china doesnt count) like mascherano is supposedly your best midfield player, that speaks volumes about the squad. 

12 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

read again you moron... indhuke annadhi theliyakunda dont quote me ani.. I already addressed his penalty miss issue. 

easy kid...you said only blame ..the whole worldcup failure lies in that blame ..thats very big penalty miss 

your just trying blame it on the coach and midfield 

His penalty miss is the world cup miss ..simple ..now stop making bullshit excuses to protect messi and his soft ass attitude 

Just now, Renault said:

That first goal screwd them..goal keeper gani guddha pagal10gutar ivala..

hahaha everyone wants to be a neuer... ghoram ga navvukunna adi choosi

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

idedo LeBron James and Cleveland Cavs story la undi...

one Lebron and 10 jr.smiths = Argentina 

1 hour ago, Optimus654 said:

Names don’t make teams bro. Same with current French squad , current man united and Real Madrid of early last decade . Portugal has a plan that every player sticks to . Argentina players don’t do . Messi single handedly dragged his country to finals last time. But he can’t this time . This is the shittiest Argentina team since maradona managed. I bleed man United like you but Messi is simply god to me. No human can even dare to dream doing what he can . Take nothing away from Ronaldo who works harder than Messi. He trains and eats like a machine with the singular goal of being the best. But he can’t be Messi. 

Whats your pick on the topic.. im curious

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

So Ronaldo >>> Messi ani conclude chesesinattena inka. @chittimallu2

Ronaldo had a better world cup than Messi, I agree ... but he is not even comparable lol ... there is no player like Messi, its not even up for debate. Trust me, if anyone says otherwise just shun them like plague and avoid talking football with them.

36 minutes ago, rapchik said:

one Lebron and 10 jr.smiths = Argentina 

ohh really did Lebron miss an simple  basket in crucial  moments ??

Messi missed simple penalty which costed them..dnt compare lebron to Messi 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Ronaldo had a better world cup than Messi, I agree ... but he is not even comparable lol ... there is no player like Messi, its not even up for debate. Trust me, if anyone says otherwise just shun them like plague and avoid talking football with them.

hahaha lol  you should stop talking football first @3$%@3$%silent_I1

motham argentina motham jr  ae ..include messi in it ..pilla puk penalty miss chesadu jr smith mistake lantidhe adhi kuda 

Messi is no diff than jr 

2 hours ago, TrumpCare said:

plz go watch the two matches portugal played ...passing was wayyyyy below par..chaala horrible passing portugal players dhi ...not international standards ..dhani base cheskuni cheppa...below avg team ani ... top clubs bokka ani nenu analedhu 

You dont draw against spain while scoring three by passing wayyyyyyy below par and not international standards (whatever the fcuk that means here).... you are plain retarded or just want to give credit to one person blindly with that statement... Patricio, Fonte, Pepe, Moutinho were all fantastic that day. But ofcourse you cant hold the ball too long against spain as they will hound you and get the ball so that will put pressure and eventually make you make bad passes on the pitch. Portugal didnt even want the ball that day as they tried to have two blocks and close the lines for Spain to pass and thats how they thrived. It has nothing to do with Ronaldo (even though he was superb with his free kick and made few good runs and was one of their best players) or nothing to do with Portugal;s "passing being waaaaayyyyy below par" ... They had a plan, to defend deep, cut their lanes and eventually hit them on the counter... 

match choosudu ante goal kottinodni soosi sappatlu kaadhu thammi... epudaina aadinava football? There are so many things that happens on the pitch and just watching the ball carrier or scorer doesnt give you anything... you need to learn how to watch football

EDIT: ee post ki endhuku reply ichina ante.. this seemed a little sensible among the other stupid ones you post andhuke ichina... so choose your words if you want me to respond.