Best goal of this WC scored by Croatia

tennisluvr

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Did Argentine defense go on a leave. Pathetic defense 

why the fcuk Rojo was not playing ???   @~` @~` .                  .they played Man sitty stupid defenders 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

So he can never supplant the legacy of Diego Maradona. 

maradona had a better team around him in argentina... same thing in napoli when he won scudetto

on topic.. this is the best goal of the tournament so far

7 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

maradona had a better team around him in argentina

whats wrong with you dude??   Messi have Di mario Auegro Dybala Hugein RoJo Mascherano Otamendi 

He got best world class defenders and attackers ..wtf are you pointing out here ...you just cant agree Messi is not good enough for tough situation.. G.O.A.T status taken Ronaldo

Ronaldo playing with very below par team  and scoring and winning matches 

3 minutes ago, ARYA said:

ela kanifiste ala septam ba Image result for brahmi popcorn eating gif

Anthe anuko@3$%

Team ki pedda Mundavaru okka goal kooda kottakunda unte Inka how ya.

Inthaku mundhu match lo penalty missed.

16 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Messi ki world cups workout avvavu anukunta.

Veellantha Club kings kaka... World cup vunna 1 week varaku club la ki aadithe ilane vuntadi @3$% Clubs ante almost thopu players ni select cheskuntaru and assist isthe goal 10ngutharu @3$% Asalu ee football chusthunte antha mana visa la ne vundi. Kodhi ga luck vunna dunneyochu @3$% Ger vs Mex , Arg Vs island , Arg vs Cro inka chala vundi mundu mundu @3$%

Just now, Teluguvadu8888 said:

Veellantha Club kings kaka... World cup vunna 1 week varaku club la ki aadithe ilane vuntadi @3$% Clubs ante almost thopu players ni select cheskuntaru and assist isthe goal 10ngutharu @3$% Asalu ee football chusthunte antha mana visa la ne vundi. Kodhi ga luck vunna dunneyochu @3$% Ger vs Mex , Arg Vs island , Arg vs Cro inka chala vundi mundu mundu @3$%

@3$%

1 minute ago, TrumpCare said:

whats wrong with you dude??   Messi have Di mario Auegro Dybala Hugein RoJo Mascherano Otamendi 

He got best world class defenders and attackers ..wtf are you pointing out here ...you just cant agree Messi is not good enough for tough situation.. G.O.A.T status taken Ronaldo

Ronaldo playing with very below par team  and scoring and winning matches 

None of those never perform for the national team. Just because they play for top clubs in club football doesnt mean they automatically perform well for their country.

Im here for you to point out few matches where the players you mentioned above pulled the team by the scruff of its neck and won the game. Its a proper myth that argentine's perform well for their country.

Even in the qualifiers, they left it so late and messi had to do it by himself and thats how they are in this world cup. Without messi (when he got injured), they were almost out of the qualifiers...

Dont fcuking quote me if you dont know half shite about football. I already stopped responding to your stupid rants in the world cup thread because you tried to belittle me after a certain donkey scored against one of the top two worst teams in the world cup. If you dont know something, ask. If you know something, explain. If you want to pose a different dimension to the discussion, just post it. Other than that shut ur pie hole and take a jog.

Its not about individuals and portugal play as a better unit and thats the reason they are winning, same thing happened in euros where they won against the favourites france in their backyard.

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

None of those never perform for the national team. Just because they play for top clubs in club football doesnt mean they automatically perform well for their country.

Im here for you to point out few matches where the players you mentioned above pulled the team by the scruff of its neck and won the game. Its a proper myth that argentine's perform well for their country.

Even in the qualifiers, they left it so late and messi had to do it by himself and thats how they are in this world cup. Without messi (when he got injured), they were almost out of the qualifiers...

Dont fcuking quote me if you dont know half shite about football. I already stopped responding to your stupid rants in the world cup thread because you tried to belittle me after a certain donkey scored against one of the top two worst teams in the world cup. If you dont know something, ask. If you know something, explain. If you want to pose a different dimension to the discussion, just post it. Other than that shut ur pie hole and take a jog.

Its not about individuals and portugal play as a better unit and thats the reason they are winning, same thing happened in euros where they won against the favourites france in their backyard.

Messi does the same ..never performed for Argentina..so plz dnt compare him with Maradona 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

@3$%@3$%  baa  kalindhi anukunta Lukaku goals chusi ...I can understand your ass pain ..i feel you bro